• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

ibelink, dualminer i think it's unfair to allow one entity to make such a large purchase. what happened to your 3 units per order or address policy? if you don't plan on following your own policy then just sell directly to your agents stop teasing.

ibelink, dualminer i think it's unfair to allow one entity to make such a large purchase. what happened to your 3 units per order or address policy? if you don't plan on following your own policy then just sell directly to your agents stop teasing.

Hi Cryptodealer, we still follow the Max 3 units/order rule strictly in dualminer.com. As to the overall unit allocation, we will try our best to be fair to our customers around the world.

i hope so. not sure how you guys are handling it but please limit per shipping address as well. it's easy to bypass if it's the same buyer but putting in multiple buy orders from the same ip or region.

Hi, I am trying to buy a unit and it is requiring me to check the box that agrees to the terms and conditions, but there is no hyperlink, or, seemingly, terms and conditions. Is this correct?

I have ordered three units. How soon can I make another order for more units? Is the max 3 units a per batch, per customer or per order limit?

I have ordered three units. How soon can I make another order for more units? Is the max 3 units a per batch, per customer or per order limit?

The rule was set to spread this ASIC miner to broader customers, so it restricted max 3 units per customer at this point. Thank you for your business.

About 40 USD a day at the moment, was more initially, but probably too many X11 ASICs are being tested already prior shipping to customers. This is mining at nicehash which is more profitable than mining for dash.

Last edited by a moderator:
first batch was the luckiest of all and unfortunately last to ever profit from. one device used to make 4btc a month guaranteed minimum and now that has dropped to 2btc, with the amount of new miners soon to hit the market and plus probably private mini farms i'm expecting that to drop to 1btc or lower a month from a 380mh device. dash is going to retrace from current 0.014 to 0.011-12 levels... i'm now starting to have second thoughts about my second purchase cause for some reason i assumed it was only 50 units but the greed side of me took over so i'm probably looking at minimum 6 months of break even, could've spent that on A4 preorders. does anyone know if their terms and conditions allow refunds?

To those who already have this device: how much does it mine (BTC/day or USD/day) and where (multipool, nicehash)?

first batch was the luckiest of all and unfortunately last to ever profit from. one device used to make 4btc a month guaranteed minimum and now that has dropped to 2btc, with the amount of new miners soon to hit the market and plus probably private mini farms i'm expecting that to drop to 1btc or lower a month from a 380mh device. dash is going to retrace from current 0.014 to 0.011-12 levels... i'm now starting to have second thoughts about my second purchase cause for some reason i assumed it was only 50 units but the greed side of me took over so i'm probably looking at minimum 6 months of break even, could've spent that on A4 preorders. does anyone know if their terms and conditions allow refunds?
I also want to refund

another private farm just added 29gh of hashing power..
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=1FpCWyGLpwxEoAmsqwRde9mvYXuzCjDjM4
i think we're being royally screwed.
That's true, there is 80 ibelinks running and i not believe they are just testing them! (click on x11 over green overall data and Active workers-show all)
I know from the hashrate of those units as I own one my self
They just making money them self that's why we must wait month over after they earn enough or will be not worth to mine any more!
That's not fair iBeLink!!!!

Why the hell are we paying for the privilege of you guys getting all the profit. Since we paid we should be getting a cut of your profits that you are making with our machines.

this is what destroyed Butterfly Labs....

agree, at least give us early supporters a leg up but we know it won't happen cause greed always wins.

Why the hell are we paying for the privilege of you guys getting all the profit. Since we paid we should be getting a cut of your profits that you are making with our machines.

this is what destroyed Butterfly Labs....

Batch 2 received today, but only 3 blades are working. All the LED's on the blades are working, but one LED by one of the USB connectors inside is not working and one external light is red. I tried to restart a few times, but nothing. The web portal only shows 3 blades as well. Please advise, thank you.
Untitled.jpg

Batch 2 received today, but only 3 blades are working. All the LED's on the blades are working, but one LED by one of the USB connectors inside is not working and one external light is red. I tried to restart a few times, but nothing. The web portal only shows 3 blades as well. Please advise, thank you.View attachment 2403

Please re plug the usb cable for each blade, and reboot again.

Back