• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink

This thread is created for iBeLink™ DM384M's technical support. We will have technical persons monitoring this thread for various technical issues. The iBeLink™ DM384M user guide has been loaded on http://www.dualminer.com/assets/images/iBeLink_Miner_Spec_Ver1_4.pdf. Please study the user guide carefully before using this ASIC miner.

[Edit 0516] Rev 1.4 DM384M user guide http://www.dualminer.com/assets/images/iBeLink_Miner_Spec_Ver1_4.pdf

[Edit 0516] Image of TF card https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZglcYZtY3n4Idj9FJuDqPbBKw8Db9FzItX

[Edit 0505] Tech supporting email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi,

We are receiving several complaints about your iBeLink DM384M not working with very popular NiceHash mining pool / service.

After looking at your documentation we found out, that the cgminer version that you've included, has the so-called extranonce diff bug. That's why when you're mining on NiceHash X11 stratum, you get 100% rejects.

You have to fix this. We sent details to PM Convesation.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Thanks Nicehash! Appreciate the care you guys show towards us miners... :)

iBelink please look into this asap, hopefully there'll be an updated firmware out by the time the devices reach us.

Hi,

We are receiving several complaints about your iBeLink DM384M not working with very popular NiceHash mining pool / service.

After looking at your documentation we found out, that the cgminer version that you've included, has the so-called extranonce diff bug. That's why when you're mining on NiceHash X11 stratum, you get 100% rejects.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Thanks Nicehash!
I am the technical support from iBeLink, could you give us more detail for extranonce diff bug?

Hi,

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear iBeLink users:

We have fixed the 100% reject bug when mining the nicehash pool, please update to new version.Update is very simple:

At the config page, check the [Update] selection box, click the [Update] button to update the software version.

Happy mining:)

Thank you for the update iBeLink, the fix is allowing me to mine on Nicehash perfectly. Will you provide a miner version that supports extranonce subscription next?

Next question, and it may just be display errors - occasionally the Anubis interface will reset to default (coinmine.pl) and delete my pools I input. Is there a way to avoid this?
I'm not sure if the miner actually stops when this occurs, but I do know they got reset when I moved it across my house.

Third question - I cannot access the miner through my computer connection even though it is on the same network. I can through another compute that is directly connected to the router the miner is connected to, but not through mine (I am going through another router, but the same home network). Is there a way to fix this?

Next question, and it may just be display errors - occasionally the Anubis interface will reset to default (coinmine.pl) and delete my pools I input. Is there a way to avoid this?

Click "save configuration" at the bottom of the screen.

I'm very confused here ,,,,,

I have received a support ticket back from [email protected] saying the
iBeLink DM384M will mine DASH only but this thread talks of it pointing to Nicehash can someone please clarify this

thanks

Customer
3/3/2016 2:23:02 PM will this mine any x11 coin or multi pool or is it hard coded to only DASH
spacer.gif

Staff (Administrator)
3/3/2016 2:34:07 PMHello James,
The DM384M is a Dash only miner.
Regards, Herb

iBeLink DM384M will mine DASH only but this thread talks of it pointing to Nicehash can someone please clarify this

thanks

Customer
3/3/2016 2:23:02 PM will this mine any x11 coin or multi pool or is it hard coded to only DASH
spacer.gif

Staff (Administrator)
Regards, Herb
All work to compile blocks is done by pools and miners/hardware just compute hashes of shares received from pools. As long as some coin uses the same X11 algo and pools use the same share data structure it should be minable too (not sure about shares data structure though but if input data size is hard coded somehow this fact might play its role).

Thank you for the update iBeLink, the fix is allowing me to mine on Nicehash perfectly. Will you provide a miner version that supports extranonce subscription next?

[iBeLink_1] We have support the extranonce subsription arealy at new version, you just update by yourself following my descriptions above.

I'm not sure if the miner actually stops when this occurs, but I do know they got reset when I moved it across my house.

[iBeLink_1] You should delete the default pool and save your configuration after adding your pools, and the google Chrome browser is recommended.

Third question - I cannot access the miner through my computer connection even though it is on the same network. I can through another compute that is directly connected to the router the miner is connected to, but not through mine (I am going through another router, but the same home network). Is there a way to fix this?

[iBeLink_1] You should access the miner using the computer which is at the same router not just at the same local network. And if possible, you should pick up the ip address of miner at your router monitor. If your router support DNS server, you just access the miner by the hostname, while not need ip address to access it

thanks

Customer
spacer.gif

Staff (Administrator)
Regards, Herb

All X11 pool or mutil X11 pool are available for our iBeLink DM384M, the default miner version is not support nicehash pool, but we have fixed the bug, you should just update it by yourself.
If any X11 pool is not available when using our new version miner, please feedback to me, thanks.

How do they deal with a rise in temperature ??

is there a real time temp monitor built in so you can read the temp ?

do they shut down or email you when a preset temp is reached ?

How do they deal with a rise in temperature ??

is there a real time temp monitor built in so you can read the temp ?

do they shut down or email you when a preset temp is reached ?

Good question!
We will add the temperature moniter in the next generation miner box.
Please focus on the release of our new products, thanks.

Good question!
We will add the temperature moniter in the next generation miner box.
Please focus on the release of our new products, thanks.

that's great ,, an alarm/alert+email triggered by a temp setting that the user can set + complete shut down at a second temp setting would be ultimate

many thanks

This is how my miner has been running on NiceHash. For some reason it seems to be coasting at 280MH, vs the 380MH I was getting on the other pool. What would it take to optimize it to be at 380MH?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2016-03-07 13-22-46.png
    Screenshot from 2016-03-07 13-22-46.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 192
iBeLink_1 when I try to delete a pool or move it to the top of the list it says 'action error - missing pool id parameters' ?

Problem solved! Thank you iBeLink Support for such a quick resolution.

iBeLink_1 when I try to delete a pool or move it to the top of the list it says 'action error - missing pool id parameters' ?

Problem solved! Thank you iBeLink Support for such a quick resolution.

You are welcome.
Please use the google chrome to operate if any action error tip, thanks.

Back