Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussions (ASIC / GPU / CPU)' started by iBeLink, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Vincam

Vincam New Member

I have a program, awesome mining monitor, that hooks up to the API of various miners and let's you monitor all of them from one program. This is the only miner I cannot get to connect. It acts like and gives messages like I am getting to it but it has the permissions restricted to it in some way. The developer of the program seems to think the same thing. Saying that the API must be disabled but there is an option to change the API port in the GUI for the miner so I'm not sure why they would let you if it's disabled. I haven't gotten any responses to questions to Ibelink.

2. Marino

Marino New Member

3. ilia_2s

ilia_2s Active Member

baikalminer.com, aliexpress.com and forums like this (sellers with good reputation) when it in stock

4. ilia_2s

ilia_2s Active Member

Ibelink didn't response for requests for long time. U need to check API with api-client application

5. John Aiken

John Aiken New Member

Hi, I just bought one of these and I am wondering how you are doing with yours. I can't get it to link up with ibelink. So, is anyone mining off of these or what? The ibelink website was down for a while and now its back but you can't link to it. I have their IP address, which I never could get before, but it won't go to the miner's page seen on the videos. The videos make it look, so easy until you try to connect in Windows 10. It says go to any PC or device in the same network and you can log in. What is wrong here. I get a red light and a blue light and it stops.

6. youni

youni New Member

Is it only 2 lights? A red and a blue? Maybe it didn't finish booting up yet. I believe when you start up the machine, it has a red and a blue light at the start, then after 1 or 2 mins it turns 4 red lights. Each should then turn blue so you get 4 blue lights.

7. John Aiken

John Aiken New Member

That is what they say and demonstrated on iBeLink's video, but nothing happened after 5 or 10 minutes. I tried this several times with the same results. It just gets stuck there. All the chips blue lights inside the unit are lit. It wants to link with something that isn't there to link is what I think. The iBeLink and Dualminer website are pretty much dead. A couple of weeks ago I did an intense search for their website provider to find that it was up for sale. Yesterday morning, ibelink.co actually came up, but you can't do anything on their site. Like it is being worked on. I know that a bunch of 10800s were sold on Bitcointalk.org group buy and I wonder how they are able to get their units working. I plan to talk with the group buy organizer who has dealt with iBeLink personally. Seems like all I ever see is year old videos of these machines working. What about now?

8. Yeso

Yeso Member

I supposed you are mining with DM384M right? And miners dont links up to IBeLink
    It is link to your control unit (Red raspberry PI) inside the DM384M as well,you have to found out the local ip of your miner to login for set up .

9. youni

youni New Member

@John Aiken did you ever get your machine to work? I played around a bit with mine and the only time the LEDs stayed 1 red and 1 blue was if I didn't connect it to a network when I turned it on. Make sure you have an ethernet cable connected from the IBeLink machine to your router/switch and has internet access.

10. loktrrr

loktrrr New Member

Probably sounds obvious, but try all the IP's in your network's range to connect locally. Type 192.168.1.2 , then 192.168.1.3, etc in the browser until it connects and gives you the password screen. Depends on how many computers are on your network. Can't remember the default password, though. Then type in your pool info once the miner screen comes up.

11. Vincam

Vincam New Member

Don't worry about the ibelink website you need to find the ip that the ibelink is on on your network. That's the ip you want. Go into your router and under the clients or devices list find the address for the miner and then type it in your browser.,provided you are both on the same network.

12. andhum

andhum Member

Only if pools are set and alive, internet connection ok etc. otherwise only 2 ligts as above
    If he bought the dm384 that means must be second hand and probably his pre owner removed own pools without restoring to factory setup.
    First thing and only what need to be done is connect the miner to your home network with lan cable and run small program on windows called "Angry IP scanner" lol for example from http://angryip.org/download/#windows
    And this should show you easily your iBeLink IP as on example on picture below.
    Helpfully the password will be still default: iBeLink
    Hope this helps

Attached Files:

13. Mr.Randall

Mr.Randall New Member

Does anyone have a copy of the SD card image? My machine is going into kernel panic on startup. I can restart it a bunch of times until it finally boots properly, but it only lasts about 2 days before it restarts and kernel panics again.

Thanks in advance!

14. iBeLink_1

iBeLink_1 Active Member

You can find the DM384M TF card image file by clicking here.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mr.Randall

Mr.Randall New Member

16. shaninium

shaninium Member

Has any dm384 owners had the option to upgrade to dm11g hash blades and if so how much did it cost yas?

17. kenzjtk

kenzjtk New Member

Please check ticket # 3074. I waited for support over 3 weeks and no one answered my ticket
    thank you

18. Oreo1342

Oreo1342 New Member

Hi Support,

I am having the exact same issue.

Just recieved the new miner.
    It turns on, cards are working. But the led lights don't light up and i can't enter the config.

I checked if the Led board is connected. How can i check if the Pi is working "normally"

Also when i look for the ip adress in my router it can't identify the type of connection. And it is set on a Static IP. Is this default ? Because i read that DCHP was the default setting. If not how can i undo this without getting in the miner ?

Appreciate any feedback.
    Thnx in advance,

Oreo

#228 Oreo1342, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  19. iBeLink_1

iBeLink_1 Active Member

Hi Oreo,

It sounds like you are having some conflicting issues going on. If you can answer some questions it would help us troubleshoot easier.

1. After turning on the miner for 5 mins, are there still no LED lights on the front of the case?
    2. Can you connect to the miner and reach the web console page? If you can, please provide a screenshot of what you see.
    3. If you are not able to connect at all, the image on the sd card may be damaged. You can re-image the card and try again.

20. Oreo1342

Oreo1342 New Member

Thank you for your support , i have found the problem. It had something to do with the router ports not working properly.
    Again thank you very much for looking in to this.

Regards,
    Oreo

• Like Like x 1
  21. boniman

boniman New Member

Hello, guys!

I've downloaded the newest firmware and flashed it to the SD card. But I can't login with default password. I enter login as iBeLink and the password iBeLink, but it tells me that login or password is incorrect.

Help me please.

22. Vincam

Vincam New Member

Did you try the password in all lower case? I think that's what mine is.

23. iBeLink_1

iBeLink_1 Active Member

Hi,

I just want to make sure which miner you are using. Are you trying to log into the DM384M or the newer DM11G? Make sure you grab the correct firmware. Also, the default login and password should be iBeLink/iBeLink for both machines.

24. boniman

boniman New Member

hi ibelink, i've left the message to the wrong thread, this is dm11 machine

25. iBeLink_1

iBeLink_1 Active Member

Hi,

When you try to log into the miner, what browser are you using? It is recommended to use Firefox or Chrome browser. As Vincam mentioned above, try using all lower case for the password.

26. tuananhlee

tuananhlee New Member

Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: ‘Connection refused’

PLZ HELP ME

27. mrearthbound

mrearthbound Member

Hey. Are you sure that your miner has an active Internet connection? I got that error when it wasn't online.

Also, what's the status with the LEDs?

Open te chassis up and see if there are cables or parts disconnected or such. Mine had lots of stuff that needed to be plugged in.