• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

one of my Blades only shows 36 chip's mapped, lowered Mh/s and some HW errors ,,,

how should I fix this ?

cheers

If the chip number >32, the miner will config the blade with 48 chips, and it will not result in hash power reduce. For more info to support you, please send email to us with the picture of main page, thanks.

If you stop the current pool, the next pool should start automatically.

I think greyed out means that the pool is not communicating with the miner. Try deleting it and adding a different pool to test. I had trouble with a P2P pool, but others worked.

I think greyed out means that the pool is not communicating with the miner. Try deleting it and adding a different pool to test. I had trouble with a P2P pool, but others worked.
it's fixed now ,,,,,,,, I think you were right about pool communicating but time did the trick... I was trying to connect to nicehash but it took ages for communication to work ,,,this is something I did'nt notice at the time when i first loaded up zpool

cheers

iBelink, please check your pm. i'm still having issues with customs because of lack of information from your shipper. let me know what are my options.

Last edited:
Hi,
Just took my dual miner out of the box.
Powered right up and fans spin.
However, none of the lights on the front light up and,
cannot access it.

Any thoughts on what I should do to resolve problem
would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Ron (Woody2028).

Hi,
Just took my dual miner out of the box.
Powered right up and fans spin.
However, none of the lights on the front light up and,
cannot access it.

Any thoughts on what I should do to resolve problem
would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Ron (Woody2028).

It seem some hardware issue in it.
Please make sure the connection line between Pi and LED lamp board is plugged in, it maybe loosed.
And double check the PI works normally, of course, do not forget check the network link is good status.
If possible, please replace the PI to test it.
Any more issue let us known, our email is [email protected]

Thanks

I'm getting random restarts.
On coinmine it's every 4-5 hours. On nicehash its every 2-3 hours.
Temps not exceeding 51 grades Celsius.
Is there any log file I could check for clues ?

I'm getting random restarts.
On coinmine it's every 4-5 hours. On nicehash its every 2-3 hours.
Temps not exceeding 51 grades Celsius.
Is there any log file I could check for clues ?
Got the same problem, they said to change out the Raspberry PI board, I'm going to order one this weekend and see if fixes this. I think it's a PS problem though.

note gaps are where the miner stopped today on nicehash:
upload_2016-5-19_14-47-57.png

Got the same problem, they said to change out the Raspberry PI board, I'm going to order one this weekend and see if fixes this. I think it's a PS problem though.

note gaps are where the miner stopped today on nicehash:
View attachment 2450
Me too, Im thinking this maybe cause the nicehash it self, this is very random and from my 4 miners sometimes all 4 restarts in one time sometimes 2 of them and also any of them separately with different difficulty.
Important is that not the miner restarts as when you power it up just cgminer.

Or maybe our cgminer have extranonce bug?
Found this:

Hi,

We are receiving several questions about your miner and the support for the very popular NiceHash.com mining pool / service.

You have to make sure that cgminer version that you will include, does NOT have the so-called extranonce diff bug.

See here for details: https://github.com/nicehash/cgminer-ckolivas/commit/b2c6b7287054cb79a02ddd016bffa02870d968ea

You also might want to include extranonce subscription feature, see here: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software#devs

If you will make these patches and make sure your PinIdea X11 miners works good with NiceHash, we can add you to our Recommended Hardware page: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=hardware, we have tens of thousands of visitors each day.

If you need some further information just contact us via email to [email protected]

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

In: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...-9-mh-s-releasing-in-mid-may-2016.8624/page-3

But the version listed in the program is cgminer-3.5.6, I didn't think that had the bug in it, otherwise it wouldn't run at all on nicehash, but then again, there is no way to verify what version of cgminer that is used....
Very strange and telling though if all of your miners went down at the same time, that opens a new can of worms...

About the miner restart phenomenon, please refer to FAQ
Why mining software automatically restart?
Mining software support self recovery from network fault and drive fault function, with watchdog monitoring for the whole system , when an anomaly is detected, the mining software will automatically restart, trying to self recovery from the fault, so mining software auto restart is a normal phenomenon.

General, restart phenomenon should be random, but if your local network break down, the miner at the same router may restart at the same time and try to recover the network link.
Of course, the remote pool bad status may cause the miner restart also.

Further more, if you config the temp monitor, the miner will shut down when the temp above the shutdown threshold, and you should restart it manually.

The nicehash extranonce bug already fixed at 3.5.6.

Back