• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

I was wondering if we can have all 4 boards mining on different pools?

No such function.
You can flash 4 PI with our image and then link to each blade to work up with different pool.
If you want the more valuable or better ROI, you can mine at high ROI pool, for example: nicehash.com.

miner is super stable.
run about 30 days with no problem:)
Dang, I wish mine was that stable. Did you have to do anything? Mine will die off after a couple days and need a reboot, but has been getting to the point where it just reboots itself regularly and doesn't even get to the 'few days' mark

Dang, I wish mine was that stable. Did you have to do anything? Mine will die off after a couple days and need a reboot, but has been getting to the point where it just reboots itself regularly and doesn't even get to the 'few days' mark

You took it out of the box right? :p

Bummer, so far with anyone I have helped updating the SD card has fixed the issue. If you are sure that you got the image written to an SD card and that new image still did not work then you might want to reach out directly to their support. You can email them at for support.
This is not true! The problem was the Internet connection through the "ADSL". I do not know why, but when I connect through other connections, except for "ADSL" Everything works fine !!!

This is not true! The problem was the Internet connection through the "ADSL". I do not know why, but when I connect through other connections, except for "ADSL" Everything works fine !!!

Dear KIA163:
Please send email to us for more detail about "ADSL" mode,Thanks.
Basically, our miner will check the network link status automatically, if the link is weak, the miner will restart or reboot try to recovery the system,
and I not sure about it is your network is so poor or other issues are mixed, so please send email to us for more detail about "ADSL" mode.

Thanks

iBeLink

Dear iBeLink User:

We will open source of iBeLink miner without doubt.

iBeLink, it has been over a month since this miner was first made available and still no source code. Considering the number of people that have had problems with the cgminer that you include providing the source will let us fix it.

In part the problems seem to stem from unnecessary checks that have been included in cgminer completely unrelated to its operation. The most concerning is the fact that you have set cgminer to read the password file of the local computer. If this check fails then cgminer terminates. Cgminer should never be reading the passwords on the computer.

Why would someone ever think this was a good idea? My initial thought was that maybe the cgminer has been infected but since cgminer terminates if a user is added it is obvious that your company put the check in their on purpose.

Please release the source soon, let us clean up this mess so we can have more reliable miners.

iBeLink, it has been over a month since this miner was first made available and still no source code. Considering the number of people that have had problems with the cgminer that you include providing the source will let us fix it.

In part the problems seem to stem from unnecessary checks that have been included in cgminer completely unrelated to its operation. The most concerning is the fact that you have set cgminer to read the password file of the local computer. If this check fails then cgminer terminates. Cgminer should never be reading the passwords on the computer.

Why would someone ever think this was a good idea? My initial thought was that maybe the cgminer has been infected but since cgminer terminates if a user is added it is obvious that your company put the check in their on purpose.

Please release the source soon, let us clean up this mess so we can have more reliable miners.

Dear user:

We are busy with our next batch release, so releasing our open source code has low priority at this point.

From all the supporting requests received, you are the only person digging so deep into our DM384M miner implementation details.
We have implemented several functions, such as low hash rate warning and auto restart capabilities etc. whose functions contribute to overall stability of our iBeLink DM384M miners.
The protection mechanism was put there to protect these proprietary features and avoid potential unintentional changes by customers.

Again, you are the only person ran into these unexpected deep problems.

To better support your problems, please send us detailed problem description and how do you run into these problems. We will try our best to resolve your problems ASAP.

Thanks
iBeLink

You should add at least load balancing pool strategy and not only stay with failsafe considering you are preventing users from modifying things themselves to add functionality that the miner lacks... the fact that you have only a compiled binary of cgminer stored on the Pi that is being downloaded from a github repo does not protect the binary itself at all and you seem to be concerned about that?! And in order to protect something that does not need much of protection, there is no source code, you are limiting the more advanced users that want to add functionality that is not present in the default setup... it does not make sense, really!

can you explain to Alyosha...

Hey you, greedy haggler. Go have some sleep. Stop flying off the handle. Me (and any other sane man) will never buy this miner for $3260 that you want for it. NEVER. So get off and chill out. Drink some vodka and hug a bear.

I would also like the source code to be released, iBeLInk. I understand the desire to protect somethings about your miner, but by using mining software under the GNU license I believe you are obligated to make the source code available.
I believe other users would be able to optimize the software and perhaps increase stability and reliability, perhaps even pinning down why the miner will sometimes rocket to 500 mh and sometimes be as low as 250. Truthfully, it would be a boon to your support as they would not have to handle everything themselves any longer.

Thank you again for your attention to this matter!

ibelink, just focus on second batch and don't get distracted by silly requests about open source and what not. they are after their own interests and not yours. if i were you i wouldn't release shit. for those who are not happy about the miner go find something else better.

ADV - the currency is multiple currencies within minutes and the difficulty ranges from 0.56 to 0.08. It exclusively mines at multipools unless I am using ipominer.
It is not possible to narrow it down to a single coin. In any instance a multipool uses it to mine several coins in just as many minutes. The mhash difference would not be because of difficulty or coin as a result of this, not to mention that mhash doesn't change by difficulty...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back