• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

This is how my miner has been running on NiceHash. For some reason it seems to be coasting at 280MH, vs the 380MH I was getting on the other pool. What would it take to optimize it to be at 380MH?

Please use the nearest server of nicehash to mine, if always low hash rate, please contact the nicehash admin: [email protected]
Nicehash admin is a nice man, and he help us to resolve the extranonce bug for free:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for pointing out the problem.

Hi iBeLink team
I was able to configure the iBeLink DM384M Dash Miner and i did the update. After six hours of mining the miner becomes unable to configure and i did all troubleshooting but still no change.

Does anybody had faced something like this or what is might be the solution for that problem.
Here's a screenshot of the miner page.
Thanks.
IMG-20160308-WA0014.jpg

how are you logging into your unit? I find that using the IP address for the unit works WAY better than using http://ibelink/. Try that, then also make sure that there is nothing after the / after the IP address. I have seen this before too, usually not too big of a deal.

I spoke with NiceHash, they recommended that ibelink needs to update their version of CGMiner to achieve optimized performance. If ibelink could give us an SD card image of what the miners run off of maybe the community could update it.

Hi iBeLink team
I was able to configure the iBeLink DM384M Dash Miner and i did the update. After six hours of mining the miner becomes unable to configure and i did all troubleshooting but still no change.

Does anybody had faced something like this or what is might be the solution for that problem.
Here's a screenshot of the miner page.
Thanks.
View attachment 2246

Dear Ahmed Nattiel:

it seem the miner do not work up after you update, if possible, We would like to remote access your local network to help your configuration.

how are you logging into your unit? I find that using the IP address for the unit works WAY better than using http://ibelink/. Try that, then also make sure that there is nothing after the / after the IP address. I have seen this before too, usually not too big of a deal.

I spoke with NiceHash, they recommended that ibelink needs to update their version of CGMiner to achieve optimized performance. If ibelink could give us an SD card image of what the miners run off of maybe the community could update it.

Dear DarkWater:
If your router do not support local DNS service, you should access the miner by IP, and you can find the IP of miner by login the router moniter web(shown pic), and you should confirm your PC is at the same router, and if you have more than 2 iBeLink boxes, please change the host name to avoid the same host name conflict(Default always is iBeLink).

Attachments

• QQ图片20160309094924.png
    QQ图片20160309094924.png
    93 KB · Views: 169
I am running into the same problem as Ahmed Nattiel. I updated my miner, it worked breifly after the update. But I save my configuration and then rebooted it to make sure the config came up as expected after a reboot. Now on the web page I just get the error " Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: 'Connection refused' "

As I am a very curious person I logged into the Pi and see that when CGMiner starts it just immediately does the following:
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] Loaded configuration file done!
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] USB scan devices: checking for DM devices
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] RES: thread starting
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] API: killing cgminer
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] Shutdown signal received.

This happens both with the updated cgminer 3.5.6 as well as the prior 3.5.5. When I run ndevs it does see the 4 blades:
[2016-03-09 01:56:02] USB all: found 7 devices - listing known devices
.USB dev 0: Bus 1 Device 7 ID: 10c4:ea60
Manufacturer: 'Silicon Labs'
Product: 'CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller'
.USB dev 1: Bus 1 Device 6 ID: 10c4:ea60
.USB dev 2: Bus 1 Device 5 ID: 10c4:ea60
.USB dev 3: Bus 1 Device 4 ID: 10c4:ea60
[2016-03-09 01:56:02] 4 known USB devices

Any advice, I am baffled as to why it is not working?

Thanks, I emailed them. Not fixed yet but I will give you credit, they are responding quickly to my emails so that is great to see. It is always nice when a company has a support team that is responsive.

Edit: I am fixed now. From my chat with them hopefully they will be posting an image of the miner software as that will help anyone that does have problems.

I am running into the same problem as Ahmed Nattiel. I updated my miner, it worked breifly after the update. But I save my configuration and then rebooted it to make sure the config came up as expected after a reboot. Now on the web page I just get the error " Connection to 127.0.0.1:4029 failed: 'Connection refused' "

As I am a very curious person I logged into the Pi and see that when CGMiner starts it just immediately does the following:
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] Loaded configuration file done!
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] USB scan devices: checking for DM devices
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] RES: thread starting
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] API: killing cgminer
[2016-03-09 01:54:57] Shutdown signal received.

This happens both with the updated cgminer 3.5.6 as well as the prior 3.5.5. When I run ndevs it does see the 4 blades:
[2016-03-09 01:56:02] USB all: found 7 devices - listing known devices
.USB dev 0: Bus 1 Device 7 ID: 10c4:ea60
.USB dev 1: Bus 1 Device 6 ID: 10c4:ea60
.USB dev 2: Bus 1 Device 5 ID: 10c4:ea60
.USB dev 3: Bus 1 Device 4 ID: 10c4:ea60
[2016-03-09 01:56:02] 4 known USB devices

Any advice, I am baffled as to why it is not working?

Hi dude,
I'm sorry to hear that but it feels good to have someone on the same boat. Please if you find a solution to your problem, please let me know and i will do the same thing.

Ahmed, I responded to your PM's. Despite the same symptom our problems are not the same. I plugged directly in the Pi using an monitor and keyboard but unless you have Linux knowledge I would not recommend doing that.

iBeLink_1, where is the source for cgminer? After my problem I tried to find it since you are using a custom build of it but could not. If it is not out there yet when do you think it will get posted?

A few suggestions I would have is an ability to do rollbacks or updates easily through the web interface even if cgminer is not running as well. Currently those buttons are on the cgminer config screen, but if cgminer is not running you can not get to that screen. Also you should have a method to completely flash the pi back to its factory state, even just a download of the image so we can flash it ourselves would be useful.

Thanks for the support, again they were very responsive.

Ahmed, I responded to your PM's. Despite the same symptom our problems are not the same. I plugged directly in the Pi using an monitor and keyboard but unless you have Linux knowledge I would not recommend doing that.

iBeLink_1, where is the source for cgminer? After my problem I tried to find it since you are using a custom build of it but could not. If it is not out there yet when do you think it will get posted?

A few suggestions I would have is an ability to do rollbacks or updates easily through the web interface even if cgminer is not running as well. Currently those buttons are on the cgminer config screen, but if cgminer is not running you can not get to that screen. Also you should have a method to completely flash the pi back to its factory state, even just a download of the image so we can flash it ourselves would be useful.

Thanks for the support, again they were very responsive.

Thanks for pinwc4 good suggestions, and we will release the image of TF recently, so please focus on the dashtalk or dualminer.com about the release info.

We have touched with Ahmed Nattiel yesterday, and it seem the only way to fix his issue is flashing the TF card.

All in all, any question please let us know, by the email maybe more quick to response.

Thanks for pinwc4 good suggestions, and we will release the image of TF recently, so please focus on the dashtalk or dualminer.com about the release info.

Thanks, having that will help people if they have problems. Make sure to get the cgminer source posted somewhere separately as the TF image only has the binary.

It is great that you chose an open source solution for this, this helps the community overall as well as simplifies things for your company.

Thanks, having that will help people if they have problems. Make sure to get the cgminer source posted somewhere separately as the TF image only has the binary.

It is great that you chose an open source solution for this, this helps the community overall as well as simplifies things for your company.

Dear pinwc4:

Thanks for your good idea about open source of miner, but we have no plan to do that, recently at least.
We will release image of miner for customer to do it self and the update process also provide the channel to fix some bugs,
and we will add more functions into miner according to usr's sugestions in the next generation product,
so our support will become more and more strong in the feature.

Thanks very much

iBeLink

Dear pinwc4:

Thanks for your good idea about open source of miner, but we have no plan to do that, recently at least.

I think there may be some confusion on this point. You already have an open source miner but just have not released the source yet. Your company modified cgminer, https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer, which is under the GPL license, https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/COPYING. While I do not know the exact fork of the code you based your work on ultimately it ties back to that license which has the legal requirement to release the source containing your modifications.

This is a good thing, something to embrace. While many companies used to be scared of open source the benefits for everyone are well understood now, even stubborn giants like Microsoft are embracing this.

So again I commend your company for using open source. Use this to your advantage and do the right thing, provide the source.

Dear iBeLink User:

We will open source of iBeLink miner without doubt.
As you know, this is our first generation miner,
we spend more energy to improve our system for better efficiency and user experience,
and emergency user support also take up some of our time,
so the open source work is delay now, but we will push this process faster from now on.
Just wait for our release info of source, please.

Thanks

iBeLink

Dear iBeLink User:

We have just released our first image of TF card, please download from: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mhoFJO8
You could download baiduyun client to download it because above 1G size file,client download here: http://rj.baidu.com/soft/detail/17519.html?ald
How to flash the TF card? You can refer to this doc:How_to_flash_iBeLink_TF_card.pdf which include the download zip file.
We strongly recommend our users to flash the TF card if you encounter such serious problems of miner break down.
If you use brand new TF card, the speed of TF card could not less than the Class 10(10MB/s).

Any issue let us know.

Thanks
iBeLink

Thank you very much but all is in Chinese language only,download the client is OK but to use it you have to register and how to do if all in Chinese no english at all ??
Can't do it i think. Please upload this image to some international service or I don't know.
Thank you

Baiduyun client require registration and this require to provide Chinese telephone number to receive verification code via sms.
Im in UK - I cant do it.
iBeLink please find another service in english.
From your advice I must flash my TF card but I cant download it :sad:

Baiduyun client require registration and this require to provide Chinese telephone number to receive verification code via sms.
Im in UK - I cant do it.
iBeLink please find another service in english.
From your advice I must flash my TF card but I cant download it :sad:

Dear user:
We update the file to English website, but the process take more time, so wait for moment,
We will publish the site when all is well done.

Thanks.
iBeLink

Back