• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM384M ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

I would also like the source code to be released, iBeLInk. I understand the desire to protect somethings about your miner, but by using mining software under the GNU license I believe you are obligated to make the source code available.
I believe other users would be able to optimize the software and perhaps increase stability and reliability, perhaps even pinning down why the miner will sometimes rocket to 500 mh and sometimes be as low as 250. Truthfully, it would be a boon to your support as they would not have to handle everything themselves any longer.

Thank you again for your attention to this matter!
iBeLink - something broke down (again) in the miner where it was hashing below 150 Mhash. It did not restart itself. I restarted cgminer and the issue persisted, so I had to reboot the entire miner.
Please advise as to what would cause this. It had all devs listed as healthy (4/4 192/192)

iBeLink - something broke down (again) in the miner where it was hashing below 150 Mhash. It did not restart itself. I restarted cgminer and the issue persisted, so I had to reboot the entire miner.
Please advise as to what would cause this. It had all devs listed as healthy (4/4 192/192)

Dear user:

I have send email to you for your issue, and I hope it will resolve your problem.

Thanks

Hi iBeLink_1, I'm trying to purchase from dualminer, however on checkout I receive a "Credit Card Error" splash page - is this an internal error thats being looked at? Thanks

Attachments

• dualminererror.JPG
    dualminererror.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 117
I was able to get to the BTC transfer page once around 1:30PM EST, but it expired while I was transferring some coins to my main wallet (confirmations....)

After I went through the checkout process again I only received the Credit Card Error splash.

Back