Hello Dash network operators!
The Core development team is pleased to share that DashCore v0.14.0.4 has been released. This is a minor release, and while it is not mandatory, we suggest every node upgrade (both masternode operators and regular nodes). This version includes several bug fixes and optimizations focused on maximizing InstantSend stability based on findings following the recent stress tests.
Binaries can be found here. Below are some notable changes:
- Fix respends of freshly received InstantSend transactions
- Deprecate the outdated Automatic InstantSend spork from DashCore v0.13, no longer needed with new LLMQ-based InstantSend
- Improve orphan transaction limit handling
- Improve re-requesting for already known transactions
- Multiple improvements to PrivateSend
- Bitcoin backport for buffer flow vulnerability
Full release notes can be found here.
Please join us in congratulating the Core development team on this release, and stay tuned for the upcoming release of DashCore v0.15!
Author: Elizabeth Robuck
Original link: https://blog.dash.org/dash-core-v0-14-0-4-upgrade-recommended-for-all-network-nodes-1908b08e645e