Dash (DASH) is an open sourced, privacy-centric digital currency with instant transactions.
It allows you to keep your finances private as you make transactions without waits, similar to cash.
Keep your payments private so nobody can track you thanks to Darksend.
Much lower than banks or credit cards, often even free.
Payments are received instantly by the other party thanks to InstantX.
PEER TO PEER
Uses a decentralized network, so no centralized third party to trust.
Advanced encryption and a 2-tier network for complete security.
You can send money anywhere in the world.
Get involved in our vibrant community!
- iPhone DashWallet Release November 20, 2015The Dash team is pleased to announce the release of an iPhone wallet for Dash based on the popular Breadwallet for Bitcoin. The wallet is deterministic, meaning that it can be restored just by typing in a passphrase. This keeps your Dash secure without requiring complicated and time-intensive backups. The Dash wallet also integrates Shapeshift.io, allowing […]
- Dash Masterclass – Russia (Photo/Video) October 30, 2015Dash Masterclass Moscow-Russia, 28 October 2015 Bellow a little image/video Docu about the past event organised by Qiwi + HseLab http://cointelegraph.com/news/115465/bitrubles-qiwi-moscow-high-school-of-economics-launch-blockchain-master-classes http://hselab.ru/news/mnogoobeshchayushchaya-raspredelennost-seriya-master-klassov-po-blokcheyn-tehnologii-v-hselab-v Some photos from the event: Detailed photoalbum on DASH.Russia in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.917782588312199.1073741832.914896778600780 Amateur Video: Tx to Alex-ru for Video and Images + Thanks to http://www.qiwi.com http://hselab.ru
- Dash Biweekly Digest – 28th October, 2015 October 29, 2015by balu https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-biweekly-digest-28th-october-2015.6506/#post-72096 Hello readers. I know this release should have been out on the 23rd, sorry about the delay. Here is the summary of the news between 9th October and 28th October. This issue is full of team updates, which is a good sign of activity and progress. Team updates Dash Evolution to be […]
- November 2015 Budget Proposal October 29, 2015Evan Duffield: https://dashtalk.org/threads/november-2015-budget-proposal.6507/ It’s that time again, here are the Core Team budget proposals for this month. We’ve made some great progress which should be visible in the next 2-3 months. It’s going to take a bit, because we need a ton of work done all at the same time to achieve the results we’re […]
- v12 Release August 14, 2015Hello Everyone, It is with great pleasure that the development team brings you the much anticipated version 12 release of the Dash Core client. This release implements numerous features the Dash community has requested, such as the decentralized budget system and the removal of the reference node. In fact, by virtually any measure this is […]
- Nǐ Hǎo China! August 3, 2015Nǐ Hǎo China! We finally have the Chinese translation of dashpay.io live. It took more time than expected because the plugin that manages the translations had some trouble with Chinese, but we were able to find a workaround. As always, all the work in Chinese has been done by Alexy and Raico, who are always […]