v0.11.1 - InstantX Release

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
Just did a second IX transaction, but it failed:

upload_2015-2-11_7-28-53.png

I'm going to wait for most of the Masternodes to update and try again.

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
What is "Darksend Make Collateral Inputs"? Is this the same collateral fee we've had to prevent abuse on DS? On and off I'm running DS and at the same time I've sent transactions from this wallet to another and back, so far I've got 3 of this fee.

upload_2015-2-11_11-11-25.png

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
What is "Darksend Make Collateral Inputs"? Is this the same collateral fee we've had to prevent abuse on DS? On and off I'm running DS and at the same time I've sent transactions from this wallet to another and back, so far I've got 3 of this fee.

View attachment 997
To submit denominations to masternode for DS mixing you need to provide a collateral transaction (0.1 DRK tx fee). Mixing will not start until you have at least 2 of collateral-like inputs (0.1*N + 0.0125). "Darksend Make Collateral Inputs" is an action that checks that you have them and if not it forces wallet to create them first. I guess when you sent funds you could accidentally send some of these collateral inputs too.

Reactions: moli

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
Update - 11.1.20 Core - All Users

- This will limit the max amount that can be sent via IX for the time being. It's currently set to 1000DRK

* This is not mandatory and it doesn't require a cold restart

Source: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin
Compiled Binaries: https://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/
I've been busy doing other stuffs... Do IX TXes look like any other after they hit block? My root query is; can an IX TX be used to fund an MN VIN? Not that it really makes sense or there's any need, but could it?

Reactions: Populandum

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
Since IX is getting so much attention, I think now would be a good time to make a visible update describing how DRK works, to get rid of all the misinformation that's been spread by the hundreds of HaterCoins and their Bitter Bag Holders... Tungfa merely mentioned it and there was a deluge of BS and hate...

DRK doesn't even remotely resemble what it was a year ago. The advancements a fucking amazing, beyond anything else in crypto on so many fronts. I had my doubts a few times, almost bailed out once. Glad I didn't. Evan and his minions really pulled off some amazing shit that no other coin can even claim a part of...

It's no longer "DRK is gonna be..." It is NOW. It's no longer a future, someday thing. Plain sight anon that doesn't depend on breakable tech, exceptionally decentralized masternode 2nd tier network capable of providing both the denom and ix service and paid for their Proof of Service, not proof od hoard...

This ain't no silly coinjoin browser plugin bullshit that doesn't actually do anything it claims to do. It's not a trusted service band-aid to fat old slow broken bitcoin, or any of it's equally busted clones...

Satoshi said BTC was an experiment. Evan learned from that experiment. Many people did not.

Many people still refuse to admit to what the experiment exposed... Denial is not a trait of a good investor.

Whale bagholders are the enemy.

All their ships are going down, and they prefer to be mad instead of ready...

YAAARRRRR!!!! MAN THE HARPOONS!!!

Need a DRK Crotch Rocket with a "No Fat Coins" sticker... lols.

Last edited by a moderator:

eduffield

Core Developer
Mar 9, 2014
Downloads - 11.1.21 Core - All Users

******** Please Update to 11.1.21 if you can, once that's done we can turn on enforcement *********

* No cold start needed

Source: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin
Compiled Binaries: https://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/

Updates:
v0.11.1.20 - Limit IX to 1000DRK max for the time being
v0.11.1.21 - Fixed spork message propagation

splawik21

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014

Light

Foundation Member
Jun 4, 2014
Evan should have said "This is mandatory, update now!" :D

Or put it in bold red:
:D:D
Check your inbox -_- Not everyone has time to read the whole forum. I just noticed your post and replied and missed Evan's post about latest version ;)

Reactions: moli

Miner237

Foundation Member
May 28, 2014
Evan should have said "This is mandatory, update now!" :D

Or put it in bold red: "ATTENTION MASTERNODE OPERATORS, IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF CHEATERS, UPDATE NOW!"
:D:D
Updated !!! one more masternode closer to enforcement...15% so far in two hours to 11.1.21

Reactions: Sub-Ether and moli

precrime3

May 10, 2014
Looking to do a writeup about InstantX, anyone in the darkcoin community care to comment/answer a couple questions via PM, Email, or skype?

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
Looking to do a writeup about InstantX, anyone in the darkcoin community care to comment/answer a couple questions via PM, Email, or skype?
Well you could PM eduffield. :)

Is there an official/Foundation PR spokesperson yet?

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
My nodes keep going offline with the corrupted block database detected message upon restart.
What should I do?
EDIT: I'm going to try the update and reindex thing...

Populandum

Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
My nodes keep going offline with the corrupted block database detected message upon restart.
What should I do?
EDIT: I'm going to try the update and reindex thing...
Did update and reindexing work out for you? :) It should be sufficient. If not I'd just delete the whole blockchain and redownload it. Oh, and remember to delete peers.dat before you reindex!

grzem

Nov 22, 2014
since version 11.1.19 to 11.1.22 there is crash in win32 environment:
upload_2015-2-12_12-9-0.png

shortcut is:
D:\darkcoin\darkcoin-qt.exe -datadir=d:\darkcoin\data -wallet=wallet2.dat -conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf

if I remove "-conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf" all is fine, also if I use darkcoin-qt.exe ver 11.0.13.

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
since version 11.1.19 to 11.1.22 there is crash in win32 environment:
View attachment 1000

shortcut is:
D:\darkcoin\darkcoin-qt.exe -datadir=d:\darkcoin\data -wallet=wallet2.dat -conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf

if I remove "-conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf" all is fine, also if I use darkcoin-qt.exe ver 11.0.13.
What's inside d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf? Make sure you set it up correctly. Also there might be some file encoding issues - try to recreate conf file from scratch.

grzem

Nov 22, 2014
What's inside d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf? Make sure you set it up correctly. Also there might be some file encoding issues - try to recreate conf file from scratch.
But all works OK with this conf file if I get older version of darkcoin-qt.exe