• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.16 - Onyx v2

1st of my MNs updated to 16.6, looking fine, appeared in MN list immediately both local and remote, not a CPU/RAM hog. :smile:

Updated MNs. Everything seems fine, except for one that doesn't seem to be propagating to the others or local client. I'll wait in case it is normal. I have around 40 masternodes in all lists.

Updated three MNs. One shows other masternodes on the network; the other two don't. Going to wait and see if it's a propagation delay.

EDIT: Propagated to a second masternode. Still waiting on my third. So I'm thinking it's fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upgraded to v10.16.5 early morning (and it works fine)
Upgraded to v10.16.6 now (and it works fine too)

If our great and wise and beloved leaders could post a quick example of how to get start-many set up it would be greatly appreciated, pretty pretty please. :kiss:

I noticed Even mentioned something about "Darksend request incomplete. Last darksend was too recent". That it would not happen often, but it could still come up under some circumstances and when you first start up.

I am trying to "Mix" and I am getting this "Darksend request incomplete. Last darksend was too recent". Anyone else seeing this continuously? (I have not used my wallet for about a week before opening it today.)

I noticed Even mentioned something about "Darksend request incomplete. Last darksend was too recent". That it would not happen often, but it could still come up under some circumstances and when you first start up.

I am trying to "Mix" and I am getting this "Darksend request incomplete. Last darksend was too recent". Anyone else seeing this continuously? (I have not used my wallet for about a week before opening it today.)

i would wait with mixing untill the network has stabilised somewhat.... in a few days the network will be a lot more stabile and up to date.

I assume that there is still a need for "liquidity providers". Can we get new fangled binaries?

i would wait with mixing untill the network has stabilised somewhat.... in a few days the network will be a lot more stabile and up to date.

Thanks Quizzie... I will wait a little... I thought the warning was strange, saying "too recent". It seems like it should say something else if the network has not stabilized like... "nodes not found" or "no matching transactions to mix" etc. I will wait a bit, but I am anxious to try out this new hot rod!

Back