• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.13.x RC5 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool.. Thanks. OK, I have 300 tdrk to be anonymized, and 4 rounds. My wallet has been stalling, let's see now if my wallet will start to move for me. Thanks :)
I just send to you 1000 tDRK and 5000 to faucet, tMN payed very well.

I just send to you 1000 tDRK and 5000 to faucet, tMN payed very well.
Oh, thank you very much. But don't send back to the faucet right now because it's down, we can't get tdrk from the faucet. Also, can you set the Options of your wallet to 300 drk to keep anonymized, and 4 rounds? thanks :)

I'm 66% on 13 DRK for 4 rounds. Looks like I need inputs for the 1's as they are still in round 2.

I'm 66% on 13 DRK for 4 rounds. Looks like I need inputs for the 1's as they are still in round 2.
I set my wallet the same like yours. So far it's got 12 DRK anonymized and 73% completion. Now it seems to be stalling again.

I set my wallet the same like yours. So far it's got 12 DRK anonymized and 73% completion. Now it seems to be stalling again.

Strange that I didn't get any of your coins in the mix as mine didn't move at all. My last darksend denom was at 18:45 CST. 12 DRK anon as well.

Strange that I didn't get any of your coins in the mix as mine didn't move at all. My last darksend denom was at 18:45 CST. 12 DRK anon as well.
Ya, strange. My guessing is if there're 3 participants in the joining, it will go faster, and like Evan said it would add another layer of anonymity and increase protection from sybil attacks. I guess that feature is in this version and it takes 3 participants, but if there're only 2 like what we're doing, we end up with unfinished anonymization?

Still the same for me. I'm off to bed but will leave it and see if it finishes over night.
I found out that the new wallet version (and probably since last version) keeps locking up while the anon process is going. My wallet at first got 14 tdrk anonymized at 65% completion, and the wallet became locked, I'm wondering if the wallet thought the anon process was done. I unlocked the wallet (for 3000 seconds each time) and it began receiving more Darksend Denominate fees. But the wallet kept locking and I kept unlocking it several times before another 13 coins got anonymized, and right now it's at 73% completion. I'll probably have to keep unlocking it until it gets to 100%, or the Progress bar isn't working properly because I do have more than 15 anon tdrk now.

Edit: Btw, also sometimes I tried to unlock the wallet and it wouldn't. Will post in JIRA

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan said in 13.4 "Currently Darksend is setup to use 2 clients per Darksend transaction"..."for testing purposes". certainly the same in 13.5

Just start 1500 tDRK darksend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back