• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Stupid Developer Slaves. The budget full of advertising, but they keep working.

I have no idea what your smoking but I think you need to fork bitcoin and show us all the right way of doing things. You clearly have issues with dash and how we do things around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what your smoking but I think you need to fork bitcoin and show us all the right way of doing things. You clearly have issues with dash and how we do things around here.

Mnowatch project will extend its investigations to the operating system that the masternodes are using.
And in case a masternode is hosted to an open source operating system and/or uses software that it is not free for commercial uses, I will report it.

nmap -sT -O ip_address

Last edited:
Furthermore I think that you should cut some of the expenses you give to the filthy advertisers, and give a tip to the developer slaves whose code you are using, and who offer their opensource code free for commercial use. Because if you dont, they may wake up one day, realize how much slaves they are, and change their license.

I think @camosoul 's quote says it all.

"Promotion" is something pretty much anybody can do. It's not a surprise that most people put forward proposals within their limited skill set of "talking loudly" when that is the only thing they know how to do...
Stop paying those who talk loudly, and start paying those who work silently.
I will not stop talking loudly about it...

Last edited:
Of course I have issues with dash. The same issues I have with bitcoin, with fiat money, and with the gold standard. All of them, when distributed, they ignore the new generation. All of them are used by the old greedy generation, as medium in order to opress and enslave the young people.

But I have neither the money nor the computers nor the network resources, in order to fork bitcoin and create a fair coin for all generations. Neither I am smart enough to do this fork, nor good enough as a programmer.

I am yet another person who talks loudly, because it is the only thing I can do. But at least I am not asking to be paid for that, neither I am telling lies, like the filthy advertisers are doing.

Last edited:
Of course I have issues with dash. The same issues I have with bitcoin, with fiat money, and with the gold standard. All of them, when distributed, they ignore the new generation. All of them are used by the old greedy generation, as medium in order to opress and enslave the young people.

But I have neither the money nor the computers nor the network resources, in order to fork bitcoin and create a fair coin for all generations. Neither I am smart enough to do this fork, nor good enough as a programmer.

I am yet another person who talks loudly because it is the only thing I can do. But at least I am not asking to be paid for that, neither I am telling lies like the filthy advertisers are doing.
So you don't have the intelligence as you say but instead of trying to learn and educating yourself you want to kick and scream about people who are actually out there trying and becoming successful?
You don't need a lot of money to make huge money in crypto so what have you not done should be your question!
And if you one day make money through your efforts (highly doubt it) then you will be one of these people you are perusing with hate!
Get off your lazy arse and act rather than talk shit about others that are out there trying.

I am very pleased with pace of our developer team, however they have good stake already by just being early bird.

and hope it is satisfying job as they will leave legacy being the part of the best crypto currency in the world.

Looking at current bubble dash is still under priced. At current bubble dash copy gets 8billion market cap

tether like ripple at $55 billion market cap.

Although I want to see the fund gets used in more research and development.

So you don't have the intelligence as you say but instead of trying to learn and educating yourself you want to kick and scream about people who are actually out there trying and becoming successful?
You don't need a lot of money to make huge money in crypto so what have you not done should be your question!
And if you one day make money through your efforts (highly doubt it) then you will be one of these people you are perusing with hate!
Get off your lazy arse and act rather than talk shit about others that are out there trying.

But I dont want to become rich. I remain poor by choice. I want to convince people. I would like to be paid with people's faith and support for the cause I serve, I dont want to be paid in money. Money is useless in my universe. And it is useless in your universe too, you just dont know it yet. But you will understand that, in a 100 years from now.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Last edited:
Although I want to see the fund gets used in more research and development.
I occasionaly hear this wish, since I am subscribed in this forum, almost two years from now.
Where is the research and development in the budget?
Dont you think that something goes wrong here?

But I dont want to become rich. I remain poor by choice. I want to convince people. I would like to be paid with people's faith and support for the cause I serve, I dont want to be paid in money. Money is useless in my universe. And it is useless in your universe too, you just dont know it yet. But you will understand that, in a 100 years from now.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Yeah well I'm not religious at all and money is handy right now so I will use it. I'm sure in your religious beliefs it says somewhere not to harass and target good people.
You are a

You sound very bitter and jealous there!

Bitter yes. But jealous, not!

The cause I serve is not to implement a basic income as a charity. The cause I serve is to turn the basic income an inherent feature of a governed coin. This is the cause I serve, and nobody has implement it until now. Neither Grantcoin nor duniter because none of them is governed.They are both centralized efforts. So I am not jealous of them. And in case I discover a place where a governed coin offers basic income, I will join there plenty of joy and without any jealousy.

In the meantime, I feel rage against the monsternodes, for burning (only this month) $ 7 million dollars instead of offering the money for something good.

Last edited:
Your words are inconsistent demo. You say you don't care about money, yet

your icon displays your dash wallet address for donation.

I saw lots of good and hard working people in this community.

And these master nodes they can cash out right now and live a comfortable life, but they

choose to hold. This is more than just making some quick buck.

Does anyone remember Jerry Banfield? He came on strong in Dash like a motivational speaker had a lovechild with a used car salesman. He got a few proposals for Dash promotion on his youtube channel passed. He started spamming huge proposals, I can't remember for what. The Masternodes told him to come back in a few months with a smaller proposal. He flipped and sold his one Masternode and started talking trash on Dash.

I bet he regrets it now.

The point is, Dash is a community. If you come to a community and impose your expectations, expect to be disappointed. People won't just bend to the will of one individual.

What 1 developer can do in 1 hour, 2 developers can do in 2 hours.

As an Electrical Engineer and Computer Scientist I know this first hand, more developers only speed things up when there are more separate projects(apps, services) to build up, but when you already have teams working on a specified set of projects, more devs will only slow things down.

Your words are inconsistent demo. You say you don't care about money, yet

your icon displays your dash wallet address for donation.
It is written in the first sentence of my profile:
"If you like any of my pre-proposals, give me some tip in dash:XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX so that I could add it to the budget system"

Furthermore, as I already said, I also store this money for the universal dividend foundation.
I saw lots of good and hard working people in this community.

And these master nodes they can cash out right now and live a comfortable life, but they

choose to hold. This is more than just making some quick buck.

The masternodes are monster-nodes not because they hold their own money, but because of the way they vote.

Last edited:
What 1 developer can do in 1 hour, 2 developers can do in 2 hours.

As an Electrical Engineer and Computer Scientist I know this first hand, more developers only speed things up when there are more separate projects(apps, services) to build up, but when you already have teams working on a specified set of projects, more devs will only slow things down.

Be honest.
You havent try the below, have you?

1. Give voting power to more actors (see also here).
  2. Issue category tags to the proposals, and make them searchable.
  3. Change the linear structure of the governance proposal system, and make it a tree.
  4. Let the proposals be classiffied into the tree branches and let them stay there forever (see also here), waiting to be voted by all actors.
  5. Vote the numbers, thus vote a voting threshold (a percentage of the total number of voters). Whenever the votes of a proposal are above this voting_threshold/percentage, this proposal becomes a payee candidate during the budget finalization (that occurs periodically).

Be honest.
You havent try the below, have you?

Many of these things coming in the future.

Evan has spoken more than once about sub-DAOs and Evo will provide for more layers of governance that will enable advanced features of decentralized governance by blockchain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back