• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Stupid Developer Slaves. The budget full of advertising, but they keep working.

demo

The dash budget system is once again full of approved advertising proposals. Not a single proposal about development resides there.

Despite this, the dash developers keep working. I wonder what kind of persons are the development team of Dash? How much do they earn? Can their wage be compared with the flood of money received by advertisers?

But wait, maybe even the dash code team does not really work. They just use code from other open source projects. Nobody is working, the code is lent by other open source projects, and the dash bubble keeps inflating. So everyone is pleased.

OFFTOPIC, but so true
Couldn't explain more the popularity of some bloggers

View attachment 5428

Last edited:
"Promotion" is something pretty much anybody can do. It's not a surprise that most people put forward proposals within their limited skill set of "talking loudly" when that is the only thing they know how to do...

Once DashDrive lands it'll be time for the talkers to talk.

"Promotion" is something pretty much anybody can do. It's not a surprise that most people put forward proposals within their limited skill set of "talking loudly" when that is the only thing they know how to do...

Once DashDrive lands it'll be time for the talkers to talk.

Too true. I've got big plans for next year once the DAPI starts rolling out. Just not worth the effort of doing stuff with Dash in its current state when all of it will be rendered obsolete very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Too true. I've got big plans for next year once the DAPI starts rolling out. Just not worth the effort of doing stuff with Dash in its current state when all of it will be rendered obsolete very soon.

What is this DAPI and Dashdrive?
I am not aware of it.

What is this DAPI and Dashdrive?
I am not aware of it.

Dude you comment on literally everything in these forums and yet don't even know what's in the roadmap for Dash.

If u would come to the dashverse from your universe you would know with the large dash price increase dash core has plenty of money to keep them afloat so they want do another proposal till they have spent all that dash they are sitting on.

If u would come to the dashverse from your universe you would know with the large dash price increase dash core has plenty of money to keep them afloat so they want do another proposal till they have spent all that dash they are sitting on.

No matter how much money the dash code team earns, it is is a tiny nutshell in front of the huge money the advertisers (some of them also inside the core team) receive.

True but we can only fund development to the level they request.

You have build a trust system because you trust specific developers. Thats why your system is centralized. Your design is similar to a cenralized state, and your developers are a bunch of salary slaves, like the public servants are. Most of these salary slaves do not actualy work. Most of their work is a copy-paste of the work of other opensource developers outside, but you are not aware of it because you are stupid. You should, at least, pay also the open source developers that your wage-slaves copy-paste from, shouldn't you?

You should not expect for the developers to pay in order to be able to propose. You should facilitate them to add proposals. If not pay them for the proposals they make, at least let them propose for free. You should build an alternative budget system, that facilitates independant free developers and testers to work, and to compete eachother.
  1. Give voting power to more actors (see also here).
  2. Issue category tags to the proposals, and make them searchable.
  3. Change the linear structure of the governance proposal system, and make it a tree.
  4. Let the proposals be classiffied into the tree branches and let them stay there forever (see also here), waiting to be voted by all actors.
  5. Vote the numbers, thus vote a voting threshold (a percentage of the total number of voters). Whenever the votes of a proposal are above this voting_threshold/percentage, this proposal becomes a payee candidate during the budget finalization (that occurs periodically).

Otherwise this highly centralized development team you rely on, and the linear (and high fee) proposal system you rely on, will be the cause of many bad.

Developer slaves are not like the filthy advertisers. The open source developers know the IP addresses of the masternodes. So they know where to target and where to inject faulty code updates. Whenever an opensource code is copied-pasted by your trusty Dash code team, and whenever you accept updates from this opensource into your masternode system, you may become the subject of this kind of attack. Let me give you an example on this.

DashDrive will be implemented using a software called IPFS. Whenever an update occurs for IPFS, the IPFS developers (whose work has been copied-pasted by your Dash code team without giving a dime) could add the below code into the site responsible to distribute their update:

If (IP = Ftoole's IP) then download the faulty update, else download the correct one.

Both faulty and correct updates will have the signature of the developers. So everyone else in the internet will receive the correct update, but you will have the faulty one! You may say, I will download the update from a proxy. But what if the developers require all updates to be download directly by sites they own, and they send faulty updates to all known proxies? Ban the proxies, this is what wikipedia does, this is what so many others are doing. So why not the opensource developers do the same?

Beware of the slaves, because if the slaves are freed , you are lost.

Last edited:
You have build a trust system because you trust specific developers. Thats why your system is centralized. Your design is similar to a cenralized state, and your developers are a bunch of salary slaves, like the public servants are. Most of these salary slaves do not actualy work. Most of their work is a copy-paste of the work of other opensource developers outside, but you are not aware of it because you are stupid. You should, at least, pay also the open source developers that your wage-slaves copy-paste from, shouldn't you?

You should not expect for the developers to pay in order to be able to propose. You should facilitate them to add proposals. If not pay them for the proposals they make, at least let them propose for free. You should build an alternative budget system, that facilitates independant free developers and testers to work, and to compete eachother.

Otherwise this highly centralized development team you rely on, and the linear (and high fee) proposal system you rely on, will be the cause of many bad.

Developer slaves are not like the filthy advertisers. The open source developers know the IP addresses of the masternodes. So they know where to target and where to inject faulty code updates. Whenever an opensource code is copied-pasted by your trusty Dash code team, and whenever you accept updates from this opensource into your masternode system, you may become the subject of this kind of attack. Let me give you an example on this.

DashDrive will be implemented using a software called IPFS. Whenever an update occurs for IPFS, the IPFS developers (whose work has been copied-pasted by your Dash code team without giving a dime) could add the below code into the site responsible to distribute their update:

If (IP = Ftoole's IP) then download the faulty update, else download the correct one.

Both faulty and correct updates will have the signature of the developers. So everyone else in the internet will receive the correct update, but you will have the faulty one! You may say, I will download the update from a proxy. But what if the developers require all updates to be download directly by sites they own, and they send faulty updates to all known proxies? Ban the proxies, this is what wikipedia does, this is what so many others are doing. So why not the opensource developers do the same?

Beware of the slaves, because if the slaves are freed , you are lost.

You my friend are very stupid!

Your walking a very fine line there demo. Be very careful.

Can you back up these claims please? I want to see evidence of copy and paste and who is doing such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your walking a very fine line there demo. Be very careful.

Can you back up these claims please? I want to see evidence of copy and paste and who is doing such.

They have copy-paste the whole bitcoin code, havent they?
You are giving a lot of money to your "trusty" core team for copying-pasting-porting the code, but not a penny to the opensource developers (who actually wrote the code).
Am I wrong? Isnt this a sufficient evidence for you?

Last edited:
Forking and backporting is not the same as copy-paste. There is tons of original work being done, as even a cursory glance at github will demonstrate. Post evidence of unattributed copying or own up to the fact that you're actually just trolling here ;)

Forking and backporting is not the same as copy-paste.
I say it is similar, but lets say for the sake of the discussion that it is not. You are paying people for forking and backporting code. Dont you think that it is fair to pay also the people who actually wrote the code?

I have create a stupid sortable table and wrote a little code in
https://demodun.github.io/mnowatch/
If you pay me (you wont, I know that), is it fair for me to get all the money? What about @elbereth who wrote the api? What about people who wrote jquery plugin?

That’s the whole point of open source you idiot! You think people write code for free? Some do and open source it. Others get paid and still open source it.

That’s the whole point of open source you idiot! You think people write code for free? Some do and open source it. Others get paid and still open source it.

Thats not the whole point of open source. Thats the whole point of specific licenses!
Some stupid developer slaves write open source code and let companies get profit of them, while some others do not.
Check the lisenses of the open source code you are using. Shall I do it myself?

Last edited:
Back