• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 issues, bugs & feature requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you choose "no preference" on the send tab, will the wallet mix non-anonymous and anonymous funds? or was that fixed (because that could expose coin origins) If a person leaves the drop down menu on "no preference" which seems to be default, will the wallet use funds only from one type? Thanks, I'd like to have accurate info for my tutorial.

"No Preference" means "Dear Wallet, I don't care, use whatever coins you want"
But still its dangerous. It's de-denominating all your anonymous funds at once.
flare is the client resetting the anon funds balance on a "no preference" tx yet?

Because after such a tx, the client has to restart denominating again.

Yes, I think it is a perfect time to implement all the risky main-net updates.

Nice idea, do it now - enforce ! And increase the masternode payments to 35-40% !!!
That will leave the masternode operators onboard. Only fee energy miners can mine on current price
level on a profit.

Nice idea, do it now - enforce ! And increase the masternode payments to 35-40% !!!
That will leave the masternode operators onboard. Only fee energy miners can mine on current price
level on a profit.
Hmm, I don't agree with the increase in MN %age, it would smack of pandering to market forces. Current split is fine by me, I just think we might as well test the fabled spork while we're at a point where it's the least of many people's worries.

Hmm, I don't agree with the increase in MN %age, it would smack of pandering to market forces. Current split is fine by me, I just think we might as well test the fabled spork while we're at a point where it's the least of many people's worries.
Agreed the current split is fair.

Don't need a miner revolt too.

Can sombody explain who gets the masternode payment if a block was found by a RC3 pool ?
Are they going to masternodes still running RC3 ?

I strongly agree with TanteStefana with the caveat that I have no idea of the negative consequences.

I've got a free evening tonight. Do any of the devs want me to try to re-produce a reported bug or help in some other way? One GMT+1 evening of free labour on offer...

Hello guys,

I've putted 14.5 DRK in my local wallet . 8 rounds DS+ was completed successfully . After putting another 1.7 DRKs, DS+ doesn't anonymized last 1.7 coins . Darksend option is set at 16 DRKcoins . Now i have 14 anonymized coins and 2.05 normal . I can send debug log or pictures .

Attachments

• dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 161
  • dark1.jpg
    dark1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 156
Hello guys,

I've putted 14.5 DRK in my local wallet . 8 rounds DS+ was completed successfully . After putting another 1.7 DRKs, DS+ doesn't anonymized last 1.7 coins . Darksend option is set at 16 DRKcoins . Now i have 14 anonymized coins and 2.05 normal . I can send debug log or pictures .
There is nothing left to anonymize, denomination takes at least a amount of 1.1 DRK (with rounds "-2" label), but all your coins are split in smaller amounts and less than 1.1 DRK in summary.

upload_2014-8-18_21-38-42.png

For the windows wallet, if you don't want to keep it encrypted anymore, how can you take the passphrase off?

For the windows wallet, if you don't want to keep it encrypted anymore, how can you take the passphrase off?
Create a new wallet and transfer your funds to it - disabling the passphrase of a encrypted wallet is not supported :)

Feature request: that updated darkcoind binaries are/remain directly dowloadable by themselves without being bundled with other stuff in a tarball. Makes automated updating a bit simpler for [strikethrough]everyone[/strikethrough] me. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back