• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal Fee Lending by AnCapitol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-regulation is the key to any decentralized system. The same rigurocity with which proposals are criticized in a constructive way must be demanded even to participate in the forum.
We can realize that the number of active proposals in the Network is not more than 50. And the budget that these demand does not exceed 40% of Total Available Budget.
We must continue to contribute to the community that Dash still does not know and instruct them as @AnCapitol does. For more we add better community we will have.

For the record, I have no interest in re-submitting Adaptive Proposal Fees.

And btw, if it had gone through, A-Grade proposals would still exist because it may well be MNOs choose 5 dash proposals or higher. The proposal wasn't simply to cut the fee, but to allow MNOs to experiment with, and ultimately set, whatever fee they wanted. Let the market decide the appropriate fees

Anyway, it didn't work out so now my idea is to leave proposals at 5 dash, but allow MNOs to pay just 1 dash, one proposal per cycle. This way, it creates a marketplace for proposals; an incentive for MNOs to offer various services at different prices e.g. advice, escrow, translation etc. But I'm not submitting that either, it wouldn't pass.

So, did you lost your faith in Adaptive Proposal Fees, or not?

Which means that governance questions are not allowed in your thread?

I have another governance question, regarding an elected commitee that will check the validity of the getfreedash dividend given in venezuela.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...rs-if-you-support-us.30301/page-2#post-175997
Will you fund it?
@demo I've read the thread and these are some grave accusations. As far as I know, these kind of cases should be investigated by DashWatch if I remeber correctly.
I don't see why we need a second committee to check that.

Therefore, I decline your request. Please come back when you have a proposal fleshed out.

BUT: Follow my rules. If you violate them again I will ignore your future request. Especially:

RULES
  • Only post your link to your pre-proposal discussion in this thread ONCE. Nothing more

@demo I seemed to have been unclear, so I will reiterate my rule for you one last time.
If you want to be considered, you have to follow these steps:
  1. Create a new topic for your proposal in the pre-proposal section
  2. Explain your proposal in detail
  3. Come here and post the link to your pre-proposal discussion
  4. Wait for my Feedback.
Posting one line in other peoples threads is the type of "proposal" that I will definitely not fund.

If you don't want to invest 20 Minutes for writing a pre-proposal, why should I care?

I will refrain from marking your post as trolling, but you are banned from posting other requests until the 15th May.

I said "laws," I did not say "eternal laws". Laws can change. And should change when the people who once supported them are not active members of the community anymore.

Your logic is flawed. The one who has 5 dash to spend because he is rich, he is not necessarily A-Grade class.

We have @Pasta 's site http://www.dashboost.org/ for that.
Although what you quoted, DashBoost will allow for, it does not mean that @AnCapitol should avoid doing something with his personal funds which he sees fit, I wish him the best of luck and hope his system will enhance the Dash network.

I'm not arguing with you about my logic.

I'm putting my own money on the line (no offense @Pasta ). You really shouldn't be implying what I do with my money, or at least straight up tell what you want to say.
Absolutely none taken! If people want to use the DashBoost platform or not is up to them and people can always do with their funds and time which they see fit.

What I am trying to tell you is that what your offer is almost useless, as long as @Pasta 's site exist and funds micro-proposals.
The only usefullness of what you are offering, is whenever there is a governance question.
@Pasta's site cannot support governance questions, so you should fill this gap, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

If you think that a governance question has chances to pass, then you should fund it, and win 1 dash for this.
I am a supporter of market competition and even if @AnCapitol's system was a complete replica of DashBoost I would support him and hope the best for his platform. However, from my perspective it is not exactly the same; DashBoost will receive funding from the community and escrow services whereas @AnCapitol is a private lender and supporter. I wish you the best of luck @AnCapitol, if you ever need help of some kind or if you think we can work together please message me on Discord @Pasta or email me [email protected]

@demo I seemed to have been unclear, so I will reiterate my rule for you one last time. If you want to be considered, you have to follow these steps:
  1. Create a new topic for your proposal in the pre-proposal section
  2. Explain your proposal in detail
  3. Come here and post the link to your pre-proposal discussion
  4. Wait for my Feedback.
Posting one line in other peoples threads is the type of "proposal" that I will definitely not fund. If you don't want to invest 20 Minutes for writing a pre-proposal, why should I care?

The governance questions are suppossed to be minimal, one or two lines maximum. Note also that the governance questions depend eachother, so you need a tree like structure to express them. The current linear structure of your thread may become unsuitable in case many governance questions arrive, so you need a threaded discussion structure. Or, if you insist in this linear discussion, you have to invent a tag system capable to reveal the interdependancies of the governance questions.

I will refrain from marking your post as trolling, but you are banned from posting other requests until the 15th May.
Its up to you to decide whether you will fund governance questions or not. If you dont want to fund governance questions , just say it and I will stop posting here. The governance questions are too many, and they may flood your thread. So I respect your ban and I can wait for you to decide whether you will fund governance questions or not, until 15th May.

But please, read and try to understand what I am talking about, before decide.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/ratings-demo-received.12739/page-2#post-112763
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-discussion-dash-to-fund-tezos.11764/#post-108258
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/matthew-7-6.8898/#post-108083
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-discussion-dash-to-fund-tezos.11764/#post-108267
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgaDpuMSc0&feature=youtu.be&t=2054

Last edited:
Dear MNOs, Dear @DashWatchTeam,

I just want to confirm that @AlejandroE and DASH Help Venezuela have shared with me and the DACH Embassy their Training Material and Guidelines for Call Operators.
I'm very impressed by the quality and depth of content.

Best Regards from Germany
AnCapitol

This thread is a failure, and the thread owner has to appear in the forum almost 2 weaks. After such an irresponsible attitute on behalf of the thread owner, I think the ban he casted to me until 15 may is over. It was a 1 April ban, after all!

@AnCapitol your only hope in order for your thread to survive, is to fund governance questions. So here you are , another governance question I want to be funded by you:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-dashradar-development.36955/#post-183843

Last edited:
Dear DASH Community,

I will now offer to sponsor one proposal per cycle. These are the rules to be considered:

RULES
  • You will not spam me with requests
  • Only post your link to your pre-proposal discussion in this thread ONCE. Nothing more
Your post should look like this:

• Your pre-proposal needs to be online for at least 2 weeks before you want to go online with your proposal
  • You have to enter your proposal within the first 5 days of the voting cycle
  • I will give feedback in your pre-proposal discussion if I will or will not support you. Whether or not I will explain myself depends on your proposal.
  • You have to be verifiable with your real name and prior work experience (e.g. linkedin).
  • You need to have a PGP Key for safe communication via E-Mail. (check keybase.io for an easy one)
NOT SUPPORTED TYPE OF PROPOSALS
  • Centralized Exchanges
  • Any kind of Marketing Efforts (please get in contact with @mastermined if you want to hold meetups)
  • Anything that asks for more than 150 DASH or more than 100.000 €/$ (read one hundred thousand euros or US-Dollars)
  • Any kind of Collaboration with authorities, government agencies or subcontractors for governments
  • Informal Economy or Agorist activity (There is no way i can verify if it's genuine or not, sorry)
PAYMENT FOR LENDING
  • Repaying me 6 DASH (5 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 1 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed
  • Sharing any requested information about your project after funding (except user data or personal informations) with me and the community within 5 Days upon request.
  • Making an awesome project and bringing the DASH Network to the next level! :)

These Terms are non negotiable.

AnCapitol
Randy Vetter
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/introducing-the-2018-dash-bull-run.36965/

Dear DASH Community,

due to personal reasons, I'm no longer able to give the kind of support and guidance that I had envisioned as I started this thread.

Therefore the Proposal Fee Lending is hereby closed. Please refrain from further inquiries.

If you are interested in starting out in the DASH Cosmos, please visit the following Sites:
Dash Boost - for Mini-Proposals by @Pasta
DashForce Meetup Program - for Meetup and Event Funding by @mastermined

Thank you for understanding.

AnCapitol

@tungfa Please close this thread. Thank you

This thread is a failure, and the thread owner has to appear in the forum almost 2 weaks. After such an irresponsible attitute on behalf of the thread owner, I think the ban he casted to me until 15 may is over. It was a 1 April ban, after all!

@AnCapitol your only hope in order for your thread to survive, is to fund governance questions. So here you are , another governance question I want to be funded by you:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-dashradar-development.36955/#post-183843
Just one quick note.
@demo You should really go ahead and fuck off. First you're insulting me and then I shall pay for you shit? (Rhethorical question, please don't answer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back