Proposal Fee Lending by AnCapitol

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
This thread is a failure, and the thread owner has to appear in the forum almost 2 weaks. After such an irresponsible attitute on behalf of the thread owner, I think the ban he casted to me until 15 may is over. It was a 1 April ban, after all!

@AnCapitol your only hope in order for your thread to survive, is to fund governance questions. So here you are , another governance question I want to be funded by you:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-dashradar-development.36955/#post-183843

Last edited:

DirtyExpert

Feb 19, 2018
Dear DASH Community,

I will now offer to sponsor one proposal per cycle. These are the rules to be considered:

RULES
  • You will not spam me with requests
  • Only post your link to your pre-proposal discussion in this thread ONCE. Nothing more
Your post should look like this:

• Your pre-proposal needs to be online for at least 2 weeks before you want to go online with your proposal
  • You have to enter your proposal within the first 5 days of the voting cycle
  • I will give feedback in your pre-proposal discussion if I will or will not support you. Whether or not I will explain myself depends on your proposal.
  • You have to be verifiable with your real name and prior work experience (e.g. linkedin).
  • You need to have a PGP Key for safe communication via E-Mail. (check keybase.io for an easy one)
NOT SUPPORTED TYPE OF PROPOSALS
  • Centralized Exchanges
  • Any kind of Marketing Efforts (please get in contact with @mastermined if you want to hold meetups)
  • Anything that asks for more than 150 DASH or more than 100.000 €/$ (read one hundred thousand euros or US-Dollars)
  • Any kind of Collaboration with authorities, government agencies or subcontractors for governments
  • Informal Economy or Agorist activity (There is no way i can verify if it's genuine or not, sorry)
PAYMENT FOR LENDING
  • Repaying me 6 DASH (5 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 1 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed
  • Sharing any requested information about your project after funding (except user data or personal informations) with me and the community within 5 Days upon request.
  • Making an awesome project and bringing the DASH Network to the next level! :)

These Terms are non negotiable.

Best Regards from Germany

AnCapitol
Randy Vetter
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/introducing-the-2018-dash-bull-run.36965/

AnCapitol

Dec 1, 2017
Dear DASH Community,

due to personal reasons, I'm no longer able to give the kind of support and guidance that I had envisioned as I started this thread.

Therefore the Proposal Fee Lending is hereby closed. Please refrain from further inquiries.

If you are interested in starting out in the DASH Cosmos, please visit the following Sites:
Dash Boost - for Mini-Proposals by @Pasta
DashForce Meetup Program - for Meetup and Event Funding by @mastermined

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards from Germany
AnCapitol

@tungfa Please close this thread. Thank you

AnCapitol

Dec 1, 2017
This thread is a failure, and the thread owner has to appear in the forum almost 2 weaks. After such an irresponsible attitute on behalf of the thread owner, I think the ban he casted to me until 15 may is over. It was a 1 April ban, after all!

@AnCapitol your only hope in order for your thread to survive, is to fund governance questions. So here you are , another governance question I want to be funded by you:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-proposal-dashradar-development.36955/#post-183843
Just one quick note.
@demo You should really go ahead and fuck off. First you're insulting me and then I shall pay for you shit? (Rhethorical question, please don't answer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.