• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Official Statement On Rebranding To Dash

But ISO compliance is more professional and it's one less thing that would need to be changed in the future if it does gain widespread adoption. I say we start acting like we want to be taken seriously now and differentiate ourselves from the DOGE and MONA and CLAMs in the sea of generic cryptocurrencies.

And what is the problem here? If anything ISO starts way after patents and trademarks end, by a long shot. ISO may restrict some abbreviations, but its like a lottery. Do you know what ISO is?

you can give clear information about the future of the original dashсoin?
I understand that you have more important things to do, but agree that respect for other members of the community would be appropriate.
thank you

Bravo~ Evan~ Bravo ~ The Community~

Although it's not easy for everyone, but we have made a wise decision. History will prove that~

you kidding? what it means to join you?
and if we had coins and their investments, who we will reimburse them?
for that mess? Hundreds of people are extracted. Did you just lock the account with the source code?

for that mess? Hundreds of people are extracted. Did you just lock the account with the source code?

It is not our fault. YOUR developer sold the right to us. If you have complaints direct them at the correct person.

No one will reimburse. Its now officially legacy software. Like Windows 7 software wont work on Windows XP.

6FcrJ9d.png

If anything, you may see a serious pump because of this rebrand, and be able to exit at a higher value. I know it sounds a bit hostile, but the entire Dashcoin marketcap is only 2 or 3 Masternodes. It will be the best thing that happened to you !! the coin is dead!

KKwC0FJ.png

Best hopes for a speculative profitable exit !!

I was just being polite, it was just an invitation. The original developer of that project abandoned the coin on his own. We only bought the rights to the name. If you have any questions with regards to that you should direct them to the developer of "Dashcoin" we don't have any details on his decision not to continue with that project.

Bitcoin is still BTC and XBT, right?
Also

http://www.xe.com/currency/xbt-bitcoin
So we can be DASH and X?? too I guess (no idea what letters suit ?? places best yet)

This is true
BTC is XBT

We could be DASH and XDD

DASH for the P&D'ers (shitty exchanges)
XDD for serious international currency traders on platforms like Forex

Why not just be consistent and have a single international ticker

And what is the problem here? If anything ISO starts way after patents and trademarks end, by a long shot. ISO may restrict some abbreviations, but its like a lottery. Do you know what ISO is?
I know we don't chose ISO, but ISO compliance would help reduce confusion for things like Forex exchanges and help avoid the problems Bitcoin has had with BTC/XBT.

I know we don't chose ISO, but ISO compliance would help reduce confusion for things like Forex exchanges and help avoid the problems Bitcoin has had with BTC/XBT.

Exactly!!

... my favourite exchange is Kraken and they comply by XBT, which I absolutely hate! But it has no meaning whatsoever, except makes Kraken one of the most credible exchanges out there.

(despite low volume)

If, imagine, some south american committee decided Bitcoin would be ZBT for regulatory compliance, then that would be that.

Lets focus on whats important. Hard work in every field that we can actually make some contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back