• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

here the screen

ef1b6b-1505045918.jpg

show.php
Hi,

Looking at the readings from the web console page, everything looks normal. The MH/s 5s of course will vary a lot because it is looking at the hashrate of the last 5 secs. Sometimes it rate will dip down and sometimes the rate will be higher. Over a longer period of time, the MH/s avg should be near to the specs.

Good day, support!

I have several iBeLink DM11 machines. All of them working properly except one machine. Two boards don't work with full power efficiency and don't realise its' own potential. Here's the screenshot of miner. Look at the PLL column. Two boards are ok, but the remaining two are not. Room temp. is 25 degrees C. iBeLink's temperature is a lil bit hotter than the other machines but anyway I think this temperature shown at the picture is acceptable. I've tried to reboot it many times, update the firmware and restore it - no result. Maybe machine 'thinks' that temperature of blades is too hot and automatically reduces the PLL value. How can I apply fixed PLL value so that it wouldn't change it automatically?

Please, help me to make the best use of my DM11.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
i tested suprnova amd coinmine, same problem... i remove the micro sd card and reinstall the newest firmware/software, no help )=, my baikal works on both pools perfekt!

Question about the DM11G and DM22G.

How can the DM11G use 810w and the DM22G also use 810w? Based on the specs they are using the same numbers of boards, but the 22G boards have more chips on them, but they the same model of chip.

So logically, the DM22G would use more power... am I missing something?

Personally I am hoping there is some super secret firmware/jumper hack and all the DM11G owners might already have DM22G machines. I can dream right? ;)

How can the DM11G use 810w and the DM22G also use 810w? Based on the specs they are using the same numbers of boards, but the 22G boards have more chips on them, but they the same model of chip.

Personally I am hoping there is some super secret firmware/jumper hack and all the DM11G owners might already have DM22G machines. I can dream right? ;)
To further this question, I did confirm with iBeLink support that the DM22G does indeed run at 810W consumption. I have not checked the draw on the DM11G units, but I'm pretty sure mine are pulling the full 800W load due to some breakers flipping :).

So how are we doubling the hash rate using the same chip specs without increasing power consumption and heat?

To further this question, I did confirm with iBeLink support that the DM22G does indeed run at 810W consumption. I have not checked the draw on the DM11G units, but I'm pretty sure mine are pulling the full 800W load due to some breakers flipping :).

So how are we doubling the hash rate using the same chip specs without increasing power consumption and heat?
Hi,

Even though the DM22G uses the same chips and has more than the DM11G, they are not run at full power. Therefore each chip is not pulling as much power as in the DM11G but with more chips, they add up to be about the same power consumption as the DM11G but with faster hashing rate.

Hi,

Even though the DM22G uses the same chips and has more than the DM11G, they are not run at full power. Therefore each chip is not pulling as much power as in the DM11G but with more chips, they add up to be about the same power consumption as the DM11G but with faster hashing rate.
Got it. So basically, the DM22G has much higher capacity (in terms of hashing chips) but is not pushing them as hard as they can go. So if we can keep them cold enough, and we increase the wattage on the power supply, we can throw our warranty to the wind and overclock these bad boys.

was anyone able to get the DM22?
I was able to get a purchase in, but I'm worried for the difficulty by the time these arrive. There will be a lot of new D3's dropping at about the same time.

I'm building out a D3 farm as well, since those will run in my "industrial" server farm at higher temps, but I'm having to rent colo space monthly to host the iBeLinks. One rack per 4 servers based on power consumption / heat production. That seriously digs into revenue on these miners.

Good day, support!

I have several iBeLink DM11 machines. All of them working properly except one machine. Two boards don't work with full power efficiency and don't realise its' own potential. Here's the screenshot of miner. Look at the PLL column. Two boards are ok, but the remaining two are not. Room temp. is 25 degrees C. iBeLink's temperature is a lil bit hotter than the other machines but anyway I think this temperature shown at the picture is acceptable. I've tried to reboot it many times, update the firmware and restore it - no result. Maybe machine 'thinks' that temperature of blades is too hot and automatically reduces the PLL value. How can I apply fixed PLL value so that it wouldn't change it automatically?

Please, help me to make the best use of my DM11.
Hi,

Can you also double check the temperature dip switches are set correctly? Each setting is shown on sticker on the top panel board. This will involve removing some screws to take the blades out of the case. If all the settings are correct we can troubleshoot further.

I was able to get a purchase in, but I'm worried for the difficulty by the time these arrive. There will be a lot of new D3's dropping at about the same time.

I'm building out a D3 farm as well, since those will run in my "industrial" server farm at higher temps, but I'm having to rent colo space monthly to host the iBeLinks. One rack per 4 servers based on power consumption / heat production. That seriously digs into revenue on these miners.

Consider Mining other X11 coins or with NiceHash for BTC

If i were to change the DM22 PSU to a higher one would that in theory provide more power and subsequently a higher HASH rate?

If i were to change the DM22 PSU to a higher one would that in theory provide more power and subsequently a higher HASH rate?
Hi,

I am not sure if the power draw for the chips are hardwired into the circuit design or if it's hardcoded into the software somewhere. There is not much detail I can give you guys, sorry. =(

I suspect there is a driver / software based controller involved. It has to be adjustable so its probably a change to the ROM. I hope we have some folks in the community with the time and inclination.

All that said, running this at full speed with less than half the chips causes it to overheat in an 78 F temp room. I can't imagine the cooling that will be required to keep 200+ of these chips running at full speed.

Hi all. Today I connect my new miner to the network and tried to configured it for the mining as usual but when I logged in I got following very unusual screens (below) on home and config paged. SW rollback/restore actions brought no results. What is the verdict here, TF re-image?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 01.17.52.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 01.17.52.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 01.18.11.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 01.18.11.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 125
I suspect there is a driver / software based controller involved. It has to be adjustable so its probably a change to the ROM. I hope we have some folks in the community with the time and inclination.

All that said, running this at full speed with less than half the chips causes it to overheat in an 78 F temp room. I can't imagine the cooling that will be required to keep 200+ of these chips running at full speed.

that's a good point! there would be more cooling required

Hi,

I am not sure if the power draw for the chips are hardwired into the circuit design or if it's hardcoded into the software somewhere. There is not much detail I can give you guys, sorry. =(

Thanks I dont really plan on doing anything it's working great for me as it is.

Hi all. Today I connect my new miner to the network and tried to configured it for the mining as usual but when I logged in I got following very unusual screens (below) on home and config paged. SW rollback/restore actions brought no results. What is the verdict here, TF re-image?
Hi,

It does look like the sd card may have gotten corrupt and need a re-image.

Back