• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

ok this release came finally surprising. evan released all languages, even the untranslated ones.

I think I lower the threshold to 60% for now. Else people could be confused why their languages is suddenly missing in future releases.

ok this release came finally surprising. evan released all languages, even the untranslated ones.

I think I lower the threshold to 60% for now. Else people could be confused why their languages is suddenly missing in future releases.

I think it would make sense to inform (at least internally) the team members before releasing new stuff to the mainnet, if only to get feedback when something is not yet finished or broken.

eduffield / flare ?

Sounds fair :smile:

Shall I create a pull request for the changed UI (link to Transifex + short explanation text below language select-box (see https://darkcointalk.org/threads/help-translating-the-darkcoin-core.3810/page-8#post-41439)) or do we leave it as it is for now?

I could do this today after work.

yes, good idea

include the hint with 80%.

Done, I worded it more general, if that's okay you can merge it:

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/171

Finnish is finished, all strings reviewed and translated and corrected.
I am sure translations need some fine tuning after darkcoin is used and experienced some time.

German translation up to date again :grin:

vertoe , do you know if Transifex Inc. can extract any confidential information (via referrer or so) from someone clicking on the link below? After all, they are US-based...

Transifex.jpg

If you don't know I will check this myself with a local server.

Let me know if you need some help for french translation of Darkcoin Core, I have few hours I can put into it tomorrow if it still needs to be done, cheers!

vertoe I cant find that send confirmation string, so i assume its hard coded, right?

I mean this: "using any available funds (not recommended)".

confirm_send.png

Also in coin control -> column "Darksend rounds" -> n/a is not translated, so its also hard coded.

vertoe I cant find that send confirmation string, so i assume its hard coded, right?

I mean this: "using any available funds (not recommended)".

confirm_send.png

Also in coin control -> column "Darksend rounds" -> n/a is not translated, so its also hard coded.
good find, fixed.

The Darkcoin project is gone. Is all our hard work worth nothing now or could it be up and running again?

I know Vertoe held that and she is not active. What will happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, just pushed some Ukrainian translation there yesterday

Too bad. I had a 100% translated text of the Swedish section and now, nothing. Invested many hours, mostly by myself. I respect Vertoes decision to step down except bringing all her efforts down with her.

Back