• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help translating the darkcoin core

the .8-version doesnt use the latest translations.
(so its posible that it got fixxed in the meantime, but is not shown atm)

Out of the Dark[TM] there are some "Bitcoin" translations showing up again in the German translation, so the people who translate other languages should re-check theirs!

vertoe , before Evan goes to main-net you have to incorporate all the translations again.
can you name one?

edit, i see 5, 593, 891 and 901 which are correct bitcoin references.

edit2, will try to create a pull request before evan releases this. not sure what his plan is currently,

Last edited by a moderator:
can you name one?

Nowhere near a wallet right now, but I remember how to show one:

- create payment
- add additional recipient and enter the same(!) address
- the wallet will complain about the duplicate address, and that popup still says "Bitcoin" in the title.

I've fixed it for German, but I'm pretty sure that the German translation was already without Bitcoin reference (aside from the "About" dialog).

can someone help me on this strings:

Code:
ru: Mismatch between 'How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)' and 'Насколько тщательна проверка контрольных блоков -checkblocks (0-4, по умолчанию: %u)'
pt: Mismatch between 'Darkcoin Core will download and store a copy of the Darkcoin block chain. At least %1GB of data will be stored in this directory, and it will grow over time. The wallet will also be stored in this directory.' and 'O cliente Darkcoin Core irá descarregar e guardar uma copia da cadeia de blocos Darkcoin. Pelo menos 1%GB de dados serão guardados nesta pasta e irá aumentar com o tempo. A carteira também ficará guardada nesta pasta.'
pt: Mismatch between '%s, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file: %s It is recommended you use the following random password: rpcuser=darkcoinrpc rpcpassword=%s (you do not need to remember this password) The username and password MUST NOT be the same. If the file does not exist, create it with owner-readable-only file permissions. It is also recommended to set alertnotify so you are notified of problems; for example: alertnotify=echo %%s | mail -s "Darkcoin Alert" [email protected] ' and '%, necessita colocar uma entrada rpcpassword no ficheiro de configuração: %s É recomendados que utilize a seguinte palavra-passe aleatória: rpcuser=darkcoinrpc rpcpassword=%s (não necessita decorar esta palavra-passe) O nome de utilizador e a palavra-passe não podem ser iguais. Se o ficheiro não existe, crie-o só com permissões de leitura para o dono. Também é recomendado que configure o sistema de alertas para poder ser avisado de problemas; exemplo: alertnotify=echo %%s | mail -s "Alerta Darkcoin" [email protected]'
pt: Mismatch between 'Set the number of script verification threads (%u to %d, 0 = auto, <0 = leave that many cores free, default: %d)' and 'Definir número de processos de &verificação de scripts (%u a %d, 0 = auto, <0 = deixar este número de cores livres)'
ca: Mismatch between '%n day(s)' and '%dia()'
ca: Mismatch between '%n day(s)' and '%dies()'
bs: Mismatch between 'Request payment to %1' and 'Zahtjevaj uplatu za &1'
es_DO: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_DO: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
pl: Mismatch between 'Darkcoin Core will download and store a copy of the Darkcoin block chain. At least %1GB of data will be stored in this directory, and it will grow over time. The wallet will also be stored in this directory.' and 'Darkcoin Core ściągnie i przechowa  kopię blockchain na twoim dysku. Co najmniej 1GB danych zostanie zapisanych w tym katalogu, a wraz z upływem czasu blockchain będzie stopniowo wymagał coraz więcej miejsca. Twój portfel również zostanie zapisany w tym katalogu.'
pl: Mismatch between '(darksend requires this amount to be rounded up to the nearest %1).' and '(darksend wymaga aby kwota ta została zaokrąglona do najbliższego 1%).'
pl: Mismatch between '%1/confirmed (verified via instantx)' and '1%/potwierdzony (zweryfikowane przez instantx)'
pl: Mismatch between '%1 confirmations (verified via instantx)' and '1% potwierdzeń (zweryfikowane przez instantx)'
pl: Parse error in translation 'Wystąpił błąd podczas ustawiania portu %u służącego do nasłuchu na IPv6 przez co nastąpił powrót do do IPv4: s%'
pl: Mismatch between 'Error initializing wallet database environment %s!' and 'Błąd podczas inicjowania środowiska bazy danych portfela'
es: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
nl: Mismatch between '%n year(s)' and ' '
pt_PT: Mismatch between 'Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.' and 'Darksend foi colocado em modo alto (1% e 8 rondas). Pode mudar isto a qualquer altura abrindo a janela de configuração do Darkcoin'
pt_PT: Mismatch between 'Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin's configuration screen.' and 'Darksend foi colocado em modo máximo (1% e 16 rondas). Pode mudar isto a qualquer altura abrindo a janela de configuração do Darkcoin'
pt_PT: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer (bind returned error %s)' and 'Incapaz de vincular a &S neste computador (vinculação devolve erro %s)'
vi_VN: Mismatch between 'This means a fee of at least %1 is required.' and 'Có nghĩa là cần mức phí ít nhất 1%.'
vi_VN: Mismatch between 'An error occurred while setting up the RPC port %u for listening on IPv4: %s' and 'Có lỗi xảy ra khi thiết lập cổng RPC để lắng nghe trên IPv4: %s'
vi_VN: Mismatch between 'An error occurred while setting up the RPC port %u for listening on IPv6, falling back to IPv4: %s' and 'Một lỗi xảy ra trong khi thiết lập cổng RPC để lắng nghe trên IPv6, chuyển xuống IPv4: %s'
hu: Mismatch between 'Third party URLs (e.g. a block explorer) that appear in the transactions tab as context menu items. %s in the URL is replaced by transaction hash. Multiple URLs are separated by vertical bar |.' and 'A harmadik féltől (pl. egy blokk kereső oldalról) származó tranzakció URL-ek'
sv: Mismatch between '&Command-line options' and '%Kommandoradalternativ'
sv: Mismatch between 'Darkcoin Core will download and store a copy of the Darkcoin block chain. At least %1GB of data will be stored in this directory, and it will grow over time. The wallet will also be stored in this directory.' and 'Darkcoin Core kommer att laddas ned och lagra en kopia av Darkcoins blockkedja. Minst 1% GB data kommer att lagras i denna katalog och den kommer att växa med tiden. Plånboken kommer också att lagras i denna katalog.'
sv: Mismatch between 'Error: Listening for incoming connections failed (listen returned error %s)' and 'Fel: Lyssnande på inkommande anslutningar misslyckades (lyssna på återkommande fel %)'
sv: Mismatch between 'Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)' and 'Exekvera kommandot när en plånbokstransaktion ändras (%:en i cmd ersätts av TxID) '
sv: Mismatch between 'Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)' and 'Exekvera kommandot när det bästa blocket ändras (%:en i cmd ersätts av blockhash)'
sv: Mismatch between 'Warning: wallet.dat corrupt, data salvaged! Original wallet.dat saved as wallet.{timestamp}.bak in %s; if your balance or transactions are incorrect you should restore from a backup.' and 'Varning: wallet.dat försörd, data räddad! Den ursprungliga wallet.dat är sparad som wallet.{timestamp}.bak i %; om ditt saldo eller dina transaktioner är inkorrekta bör du återskapa från en säkerhetskopia.'
zh: Mismatch between 'Darkcoin Core will download and store a copy of the Darkcoin block chain. At least %1GB of data will be stored in this directory, and it will grow over time. The wallet will also be stored in this directory.' and 'Darkcoin Core将会下载并存储暗黑币数据块链。在此路径下将至少会存储1GB数据,并且将持续增加。钱包文件也将会存储在此路径下。'
es_UY: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_UY: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
de: Mismatch between 'Open for %n more block(s)' and 'Geöffnet für %1 weiteren Block'
de: Mismatch between 'Open for %n more block(s)' and 'Geöffnet für %1 weitere Blöcke'
de: Mismatch between 'Cannot obtain a lock on data directory %s. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'Das Programm kann das Daten-Verzeichnis nicht als "in Verwendung" markieren. Wahrscheinlich läuft das Programm bereits.'
de: Mismatch between 'Error: Listening for incoming connections failed (listen returned error %s)' and 'Fehler: Abhören nach eingehenden Verbindungen fehlgeschlagen (Fehler %d)'
de: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'Darkcoin Core den Prozess % auf dem Computer nicht an sich binden. Wahrscheinlich läuft das Programm bereits.'
de: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer (bind returned error %s)' and 'Kann auf diesem Computer nicht an %s binden (von bind zurückgegebener Fehler %d, %s)'

and:

Code:
es_CL: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_CL: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
hu_HU: Mismatch between 'Third party URLs (e.g. a block explorer) that appear in the transactions tab as context menu items. %s in the URL is replaced by transaction hash. Multiple URLs are separated by vertical bar |.' and 'A harmadik féltől (pl. egy blokk kereső oldalról) származó tranzakció URL-ek'
ru_lv: Mismatch between 'How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)' and 'Насколько тщательна проверка контрольных блоков -checkblocks (0-4, по умолчанию: %u)'
es_MX: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_MX: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
bar: Mismatch between '%n active connection(s) to Darkcoin network' and 'Oanen sehma där au Darkcoin machd'
bar: Mismatch between '%n hour(s)' and '&n Schdunde'
bar: Mismatch between '%n hour(s)' and '&n Schdundn'
bar: Mismatch between ', broadcast through %n node(s)' and 'a nod hams scho midgriggd'

they all have errors with variables, for example %n -> &n and so on.

I'll do the German part.

Edit: it's fixed now. The translation had some "%d" placeholders, so to me it looks as if the source has changed during the process.

and:

Code:
es_CL: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_CL: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
hu_HU: Mismatch between 'Third party URLs (e.g. a block explorer) that appear in the transactions tab as context menu items. %s in the URL is replaced by transaction hash. Multiple URLs are separated by vertical bar |.' and 'A harmadik féltől (pl. egy blokk kereső oldalról) származó tranzakció URL-ek'
ru_lv: Mismatch between 'How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)' and 'Насколько тщательна проверка контрольных блоков -checkblocks (0-4, по умолчанию: %u)'
es_MX: Mismatch between 'Unable to bind to %s on this computer. Darkcoin Core is probably already running.' and 'No se puede enlazar a% s en este equipo. Darkcoin Core probablemente ya está en funcionamiento.'
es_MX: Mismatch between 'Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: %u)' and 'Mantenga a lo sumo <n> transacciones no conectables en la memoria (por defecto:% u)'
bar: Mismatch between '%n active connection(s) to Darkcoin network' and 'Oanen sehma där au Darkcoin machd'
bar: Mismatch between '%n hour(s)' and '&n Schdunde'
bar: Mismatch between '%n hour(s)' and '&n Schdundn'
bar: Mismatch between ', broadcast through %n node(s)' and 'a nod hams scho midgriggd'

they all have errors with variables, for example %n -> &n and so on.

the "bar" ones are on me.
first: ona (one in stead of 1) will be fixed in minutes
other % and & errors (willl also be fixed)

edit: DONE

edit2: btw, the "oana"-warning ("one" in stead of "1") doesnt make sens.
first: it works (as displayed on .7 + .8 + .9)
second: why use a variable that only can be "1" .... its not a variable if it only can have one state..:wink:

Dont thank me, thank my signature.

And btw, of course the client can have more than one connections to the network.

Dont thank me, thank my signature.

Thank you signature for your hard work...
headpalm.gif

And btw, of course the client can have more than one connections to the network.

yes, but in the case that !=1 it will take the other string.

So this string is ALWAYS connected to "1". it doesnt need to be inserted via %n.
(thats all i tried to say)

//edit:

if (%n =1)
{
strg = n% + String1
}
else
{
strg = n% + String2
}​

so:
"strg = n% + String2" makes sense,
"strg = n% + String1" does not, because
"strg = String1" is already sufficient

"This amount acts as a threshold to turn off Darksend once it's reached" is missing in the English source, and therefore gets not translated:

Bubblehelp.png

Back