Help translating the darkcoin core

akhavr

Oct 11, 2014
Does transifex commit to git automatically? What about not reviewed translation?

flare

Administrator
Dash Core Team
May 18, 2014
Germany
When you say recreated, do you mean recreated from scratch or do you have the translations you can re-add to transifex?
I just clicked on "Create project" to save the https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/ handle

I did not work with Transifex yet, so i will have to dig into this first and evaluate possibilites to re-add the translations already commited to github. All unreviewed/uncommitted work seems to be lost for me.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
I just clicked on "Create project" to save the https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/ handle

I did not work with Transifex yet, so i will have to dig into this first and evaluate possibilites to re-add the translations already commited to github. All unreviewed/uncommitted work seems to be lost for me.
tx for looking into this flare

Reactions: souptacular

akhavr

Oct 11, 2014
Looks like entire languages are lost. Requesting Ukrainian.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
is this still for DRK Core ?

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
I don't get your question :) We are using transifex to translate all strings in our project - the marketing name (Darkcoin, Tomatocoin, ...) is irrelevant in this context.
hey hey relax ok !
(my god everybody is on fixing fire over this s...)

thank you for the answer
and have a nice day too

weirdgod

Foundation Member
Jun 4, 2014
Slovenia, EU
Oh, I just noticed this as well..
And only yesterday I was online adding some translations to Slovenian...
Good thing i have saved file for offline translation too :)

I suggest eduffield to discuss internally with foundation members (at least with staff) upcoming non-technical issues, like the start of the rebranding discussion (and proposal of a name change to dash)... I hope vertoe will come back, as his(her?) work was and is valued and was delight to work with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moli

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
I don't get your question :) We are using transifex to translate all strings in our project - the marketing name (Darkcoin, Tomatocoin, ...) is irrelevant in this context.
There is about 20 strings where Darkcoin is written.

flare

Administrator
Dash Core Team
May 18, 2014
Germany
I have readded all languages which were commited to darkcoin github repo, including latest pull request https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files by vertoe before he deleted the project.

I'll have a look if there are more languages (which were under the 60% threshold) in the git history. If any of the translators has a offline copy of a language missing please get in contact with me.

Thanks!

akhavr

Oct 11, 2014
Ukrainian had more than 60% but unreviewed. I don't know who else was on the team and if (s)he has an offline copy

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
I have readded all languages which were commited to darkcoin github repo, including latest pull request https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/pull/235/files by vertoe before he deleted the project.

I'll have a look if there are more languages (which were under the 60% threshold) in the git history. If any of the translators has a offline copy of a language missing please get in contact with me.

Thanks!
Thanks, but latest translations are not in the transifex,
luckily there are only few changes for me, and i can check those directly from pull #235.

EDIT: Good news, latest translation can be downloaded from git, so Flare how we continue,
should i download my lang file and post to you or...?

Last edited by a moderator:

flare

Administrator
Dash Core Team
May 18, 2014
Germany
Thanks, but latest translations are not in the transifex,
luckily there are only few changes for me, and i can check those directly from pull #235.

EDIT: Good news, latest translation can be downloaded from git, so Flare how we continue,
should i download my lang file and post to you or...?
I already uploaded the file from pull #235, could you check if all in in line?

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
These need to be corrected to translations (also source english), ui max is 6 now.
Code:
<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="44"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to basic (%1 and 2 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="59"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to high (%1 and 8 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

<location filename="../darksendconfig.cpp" line="74"/>
<source>Darksend was successfully set to maximum (%1 and 16 rounds). You can change this at any time by opening Darkcoin&apos;s

Reactions: flare

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc

Thanks!
German is up-to-date again.

Please delete your Beispielprojekt to get the stats back to 100% :)

Reactions: flare