Sure, will do tonight when i come home
akhavr was talking about the recent deletion (30mins ago) - i cleaned up the project and removed all languages at 0% (Chinese Mandarin, ...) I was not aware that somebody is actively working on Ukrainian translation.I honestly think vertoe left a mess behind in the transfix , there were so many deleted and empty languages !
Flare is just talking over and trying to salvage and fix what is left !!
ok i will be quiet then
I have readded Slovenian translation --> https://www.transifex.com/organization/dash/dashboard/all_projects/sl_SI/
I have readded Ukrainian now and restored what we had in github, which brings us to 55% translation.Ok, will start it the 3rd time in the row
Let me jump in Slovenian translation has 44% on transifex so you can start from there, we discussed with flare where to get the latest one and I believe he did his best to find the best one available. Also I guess it's not possible to import "reviewed" status, it's internal transifex feature imo which were lost when vertoe deleted all translations so this work need to be done from scratch (I don't think it's critical however and you can just leave it unreviewed for now, it's not a big deal).flare i'll just post here, as it looks like you dont see my messages on transiflex (last one i sent on april 10th):
I just checked the slovenian translation you imported, and this is not the correct/last version from the darkcoin translation.
Could you please be so kind, and recheck and import the latest darkcoin slovenian translation (the one that has roughly 44% translated AND reviewed content).
Hmm... Ok... flare , any ideas?Hey there. Thanks for jumping in. This is weird...
You see, I only started translating Slovenian language weeks after vertoe deleted/ flare restored everything (around end of march).
Current translation that is now in dash group on transiflex, is from before my start of work - which means that it is not the latest. I dont care about review status, this is easily redone. I care about all the changes to existing translations + my additional translations, which I did there.
For an easy check - do a filter of "byte" in english side.
What it should correctly say on the slovenian side is "byte" or "bajt" - which is what i changed everything to already (red),
But you can see that current translation still has incorrect "bit / bitov / bite" ... (yellow) meaning that this is not the last version.
So, if there is any chance to once again check if we can find something more recent, I'd be very grateful... otherwise let me know, and i'll restart from scratch (44% is what was obtained from last slovenian bitcoin translation...)