Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashboard

Sep 26, 2015
Latest DRK news tab, maybe?
And update auto / manual.

Edit: Maybe your own masternode info also would be nice.
The more stuff one pulls from the web the less private the s/w is.

It would be nice if it were possible to disable all external sources in Settings > Privacy.

pille

Feb 18, 2015
Are you open for new design proposals here? Or already professinals working on it or planned? I think there is much upside potential looking at the current one. We need someting real professinal, modern, serious, like a bank.
Should be done after new website is ready to eventually match it.

I thought about offering a preview and start a budget voting for it maybe.

And I read about multiple themes / theme editor. Please NO! Think about it. We want to sell a brand. The theme should be part of our brand. Every Photoshop kiddy will f*** it up. It's also about seriousness. Do you know a online-banking interface where you can customize the theme? We would look like a joke.

Reactions: TaoOfSatoshi

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Udjin, when do we have v12.1? I guess we don't have to test it first?
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/compare/v0.12.0.x...dashpay:v0.12.1.x
Basically changes are:
1) new MN status "pre-enabled"
2) refactor budgets rpc commands (rely less on names and more on hashes) + slight budgets code refactor
3) bip69
4) DS MultiSession cmd-line option
5) changes to UI theming (crowning)

Would like to see testing for at least #1 and #2. Some testing for #3 should be nice too though it's just about sorting of inputs/outputs. #4 is experimental and is off by default. #5 seems to work ok so far :)

EDIT: no idea about "when" :D

Reactions: AjM and moli

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Hey crowning
I pinged you about something on all other chats already
I am looking for a picture of next version darkwing wallet (dark blue)
And tip where I can find that ??

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
Are you open for new design proposals here? Or already professinals working on it or planned? I think there is much upside potential looking at the current one. We need someting real professinal, modern, serious, like a bank.
Should be done after new website is ready to eventually match it.

I thought about offering a preview and start a budget voting for it maybe.

And I read about multiple themes / theme editor. Please NO! Think about it. We want to sell a brand. The theme should be part of our brand. Every Photoshop kiddy will f*** it up. It's also about seriousness. Do you know a online-banking interface where you can customize the theme? We would look like a joke.
Dont worry, every new theme will be approved by devs and community, and its in the code (source).

Reactions: tungfa

ALX3K

Sep 7, 2015
can i now control a mastered with the v12 core or what is this here? how can i setup a mastered with this

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Dummy question #461

My transactions are all gone ?
no idea what happened.

When i click (top left) 'today', shouldn't that switch to all ?
It does not ? Bug ? (Mac)

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Yo
I am not totally retarted ;)
It did NOT switch to anything else than "today"
?!

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
i swear i can not change from 'today'
i am stuck there !
:)
spaceballs or not

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
Dummy question #461

My transactions are all gone ?
no idea what happened.

When i click (top left) 'today', shouldn't that switch to all ?
It does not ? Bug ? (Mac)
I just tried this on my Mac, no problem at all, the normal select options show up there and I'm able to select "All".
Does "Reset Options" help?

Reactions: tungfa

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
I just tried this on my Mac, no problem at all, the normal select options show up there and I'm able to select "All".
Does "Reset Options" help?
That totally worked
(before it was really stuck)

tx man
:)

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
Hello crowning !

For Repair Wallet Options, is it possible to have another button with both -zapwallettxes and -reindex? (So we don't have to do this in command-line or shortcut.)

And btw, what's the difference between "-zapwallettxes=1" and "-zapwallettxes=2" ? I've tried both buttons but I don't see any difference.

Thank you! :)

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
Hello crowning !
For Repair Wallet Options, is it possible to have another button with both -zapwallettxes and -reindex? (So we don't have to do this in command-line or shortcut.)
It's possible of course, but do you think this combination is used by enough people (and often enough) to justify another button? After all you can first do one and after the restart do the other one.

And btw, what's the difference between "-zapwallettxes=1" and "-zapwallettxes=2" ? I've tried both buttons but I don't see any difference.
Thank you! :)
-zapwallettxes 1 tries to read the meta-data from the transaction (value, from, timestamp, account name, etc.), -zapwallettxes 2 not.

But it can only read what's already there, and right now that seems to be not very much. Maybe that'll change in the future...

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
It's possible of course, but do you think this combination is used by enough people (and often enough) to justify another button? After all you can first do one and after the restart do the other one.

-zapwallettxes 1 tries to read the meta-data from the transaction (value, from, timestamp, account name, etc.), -zapwallettxes 2 not.

But it can only read what's already there, and right now that seems to be not very much. Maybe that'll change in the future...
Well, I've used both in one restart but I don't know if other people do the same. If it's too much trouble, don't worry, I can always put them together in the shortcut and run the wallet. Thanks, crowning. :)

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
moli I think -zapwallettxes and -reindex are kind of... perpendicular so to say.
-zapwallettxes - clean any txes known by your wallet and rediscover them by rescanning blockchain (either filling back old data from a copy or not)
i.e. blockchain was ok, it's smth wrong with txes in your wallet
-reindex - recreate blockchain index
i.e. wallet is kind of ok but blockchain is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.