11.2 - Dash Release

yidakee

Foundation Member
Apr 16, 2014
UdjinM6

OSx. No resize fixes this. QT or column. Anyone else? This is not a VM. Traditional GUI version works ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
Dash Address
XyoSz4xviVGfks1pLhaXw2Baqmhfw5k7MG
Is that with some custom shortcut/cmdline?
Just tried to load the wallet. It was fully sync'd and all good to go. I encrypted the wallet and then the got the payment request error. I closed the error and tried to open the wallet then had the no wallet loaded.
I still can't open the wallet, it gives the message that it is already running. Still get the payment request error.

moocowmoo

Bovine Bit-flipper
Foundation Member
Jun 15, 2014
masternode.me
Dash Address
XmoocowYfrPKUR6p6M5aJZdVntQe71irCX
another bug found when using -litemode switch.
"dash-qt.exe -reindex -litemode" causes near immediate crash of win-qt.
also, caused a crash when I ran 'masternode vote' in a -litemode wallet debug window. (that I forgot was in litemode)

fairglu

May 27, 2014
chainz.cryptoid.info
The wallet daemon for the explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/ locked up during the night

Had to revert to the previous version, but this is not ideal with the upcoming hard fork :/

Had to kill the daemon, as it was not responding to any of the RPC calls, its CPU usage was minimal.
This was under Debian 7, nothing particular appeared in the debug log.

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
Dash Address
XyoSz4xviVGfks1pLhaXw2Baqmhfw5k7MG
Just tried to load the wallet. It was fully sync'd and all good to go. I encrypted the wallet and then the got the payment request error. I closed the error and tried to open the wallet then had the no wallet loaded.
I still can't open the wallet, it gives the message that it is already running. Still get the payment request error.
I worked it out. Closed everything. Shut down my laptop. Threw it in the trunk of the car, drove over a bumpy road, come home restarted it and it all works fine now.:D

GermanRed+

Aug 28, 2014
Evan and DASH Team, Great job and thank you!

I am so glad to see that we have PoSe to make sure MN operators are running one node per IP.

One problem I am seeing right now is the high load of the dashed process. It is taking 77% to 112% CPU time on a 2.4 GHz Westmere. Is that normal?

yidakee

Foundation Member
Apr 16, 2014
eduffield UdjinM6

On another note, I have a pooled MN with a friend, and when doing payout using coin control, the QT seems to want to charge me the change as fee. I had Darksend enabled (forgot to un-tick), but being a MN obviously had zero DS balance. Un-ticking DS reverted to correct figures.

Weird, right?

GermanRed+

Aug 28, 2014
another bug found when using -litemode switch.
"dash-qt.exe -reindex -litemode" causes near immediate crash of win-qt.
also, caused a crash when I ran 'masternode vote' in a -litemode wallet debug window. (that I forgot was in litemode)
I got the "masternode vote" crash without litemode. But, when I restarted dash, I no longer have the high CPU load I reported earlier.

darkwing

Apr 8, 2014
New wallet working great for me and looking heaps better. Thanks team.

If you ping me the default home/send/receive/transactions icons I'll design dashified ones if you like.

Those standard qt wallet icons have always burned my eyes.

Or are those tricky to change?

*Edit* Found em on github.

*Edit 2:* Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4tngirc0fhdxl3q/AAAdPAAVmzCpb89Wg3mkBcFIa?dl=0

Try these when you have a a moment. They have white borders so will work on the solid blue as well as white backgrounds.

*Edit 3* I'll add a few more options in the dropbox later.. I should be working..

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Reactions: yidakee

yidakee

Foundation Member
Apr 16, 2014
Same here, many dashd locking up without further notice - i was not able yet to produce a dump which contains a culprit to the problem.
"dashd mastenode list" only, quickly spilled out the output, but right after it seems to lock up. Only tried it once though.

Rebooting and restarting MN, seems stable so far.

oaxaca

Foundation Member
Jul 8, 2014
After lockup/reboot lockup/reboot I deleted debug.log and peers.dat.

lockup/reboot I emptied the .dash directory of everything except dash.conf and wallet.dat

Now deleting all but dash.conf

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
So, to sum up: only MNs locks up now or does anybody have normal (qt) wallet locked up too?

oaxaca

Foundation Member
Jul 8, 2014
Blockchain downloaded. Masternode synching got up to 246 before locking up.

debug.log is 92MB.