• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Ambassador Group

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
FW6Bx8W.png

We are launching today the Darkcoin Ambassadors Group (DAG). It will be a group of world-wide volunteers dedicated to educating the general public about the benefits of Darkcoin. It will make concrete the already excellent relationship between the developers and the Darkcoin community. The DAG will act as the bridge from the cryptosphere to the public sphere.

The ambassadors will get support and training from the Darkcoin team so they can spread the word about Darkcoin in places where Darkcoin is not present yet, with especial focus on real life interactions. They will explain to those not typically drawn to cryptocoins, or to those who only know about other coins, that there is a new alternative, a new approach, and one that offers true privacy.

How will this be accomplished? First, we will establish where our volunteers are physically located. On this basis, we will build both smaller and larger teams, contingent upon the area. This will also be an excellent opportunity for Darkcoin enthusiasts to come to know one another in the real world. After that, those teams will identify opportunities in their area and prepare materials to pursue them, all in constant contact with the Darkcoin team.

Darkcoin needs to go from the virtual to the physical world to increase its adoption, and that means each ambassador spreading the name of Darkcoin as far as they can in their sourrondings.

If you are interested in taking part, please send me ([email protected]) or Daniel/Minotaur ([email protected]) an email or PM. We are going to expect a certain level of commitment in this first phase. We’ll work together in identifying good event opportunities for each participant, prepare materials and rehearse if necessary. Some disclosure about identity, location and skills will also be required so we can match you with the most appropriate opportunities. Of course, we’ll keep your data private!

Our first phase will be team building. We would like to form a group as diverse and distributed in as many different countries as we can. We will then use tools like Slack, Asana and SugarCRM to start working together. At this point, please participate, there are many ways to contribute you can help prepare materials for others to use, suggest a venue, have a team member do a Skype presentation to your colleagues, present yourself or just engage and give ideas.

If we want to see Darkcoin realize its full potential we need to present our vision to the world. We see our growth outside of the crypto-forums so that people that don't even know about BTC get introduced to DRK directly.

FW6Bx8W.png

We are launching today the Darkcoin Ambassadors Group (DAG). It will be a group of world-wide volunteers dedicated to educating the general public about the benefits of Darkcoin. It will make concrete the already excellent relationship between the developers and the Darkcoin community. The DAG will act as the bridge from the cryptosphere to the public sphere.

The ambassadors will get support and training from the Darkcoin team so they can spread the word about Darkcoin in places where Darkcoin is not present yet, with especial focus on real life interactions. They will explain to those not typically drawn to cryptocoins, or to those who only know about other coins, that there is a new alternative, a new approach, and one that offers true privacy.

How will this be accomplished? First, we will establish where our volunteers are physically located. On this basis, we will build both smaller and larger teams, contingent upon the area. This will also be an excellent opportunity for Darkcoin enthusiasts to come to know one another in the real world. After that, those teams will identify opportunities in their area and prepare materials to pursue them, all in constant contact with the Darkcoin team.

Darkcoin needs to go from the virtual to the physical world to increase its adoption, and that means each ambassador spreading the name of Darkcoin as far as they can in their sourrondings.

If you are interested in taking part, please send me ([email protected]) or Daniel/Minotaur ([email protected]) an email or PM. We are going to expect a certain level of commitment in this first phase. We’ll work together in identifying good event opportunities for each participant, prepare materials and rehearse if necessary. Some disclosure about identity, location and skills will also be required so we can match you with the most appropriate opportunities. Of course, we’ll keep your data private!
Wonderful! That's great!

It may shock you guys to hear this, but I am involoved in this PR initiative as well! I'm glad that I can finally stop keeping a secret and let the world know. I have tweeted from the official Twitter and the unofficial "Darkcoin Chameleon" accounts, so the world knows now! We're doing this.

In my capacity as recruiter, I will be asking people if they may want to join this initiative as well.

A few things to keep in mind: This is a serious initiative, we will be training people so we will require a committment from you to proceed, and it will be necessary (if you attend some events) for your real identity to be known and you have to decide if you are comfortable with that.

I'm looking forward to getting this underway with a good group of people!

Please contact me as well if you'd like here,
or on Bitcointalk (TaoOfSaatoshi)
or on Twitter (@ TaoOfSatoshi)
or on my email [email protected]

Let's take Darkcoin PR to the next level!

Tao

Thank you very much to all volunteers! We will be in touch with you all soon.

There is lots of room for more!:grin:

This is great, I'll try to push the Chinese area either. Considering most of them prejudice against Altcoin and yet they still hanging with LTC… I believe the main reason is that they cannot get informations(GFW, And English are in their way). I'd love to be volunteer, By learning from our group, i think it will help my translation work either.

This is great, I'll try to push the Chinese area either. Considering most of them prejudice against Altcoin and yet they still hanging with LTC… I believe the main reason is that they cannot get informations(GFW, And English are in their way). I'd love to be volunteer, By learning from our group, i think it will help my translation work either.
"will help my translation work, too."

I'm happy you are with us and eager to help. Let's get these Chinese out of the LITE and into the DRK!

Awesome! Thank you for helping with the language barrier!

I would love to be part of this but i'm a shy person :sad:, also in Saudi Arabia the government banned Bitcoin bank transfer's. Currently living in a European country I don't have problems moving my money in/out of exchanges and then to my Saudi bank account.

I can see many Saudi's who would love to keep their money hidden from relatives, or government eyes so Darkcoin would be very successful if people here understand it.

Back