• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue here -- seems like the coins are being mixed, but the number of rounds doesn't increase past 1 so denomination goes on forever. Has someone told Evan about this?

Same issue here -- seems like the coins are being mixed, but the number of rounds doesn't increase past 1 so denomination goes on forever. Has someone told Evan about this?

Some people posted the same problem on the RC4 Test thread. I got the same problem too.

Ok so now it's been FIVE hours since last denominate transaction was created and it is still not confirmed. Where did it go wrong?

Z5AlGPL.png

Ok so now it's been FIVE hours since last denominate transaction was created and it is still not confirmed. Where did it go wrong?

Have you tried changing your Darksend rounds to 1 in the settings? Several of us have had hung transactions and used that method to clear thing up... at least until Evan can address the problem.

There's some rather serious bugs yet to be worked out in this release.

Yes, that's why it stopped creating more transactions i think, but the last one is stuck now and is not on the blockchain.

Try setting it back to the default 2. Maybe that will restart the denomination process and the coins will unlock.

Try setting it back to the default 2. Maybe that will restart the denomination process and the coins will unlock.
Now it says "darkSend Status => ERROR : missing input tx information" and is doing nothing. It tries to use that last transaction to denominate further, but it's not on the blockchain so i guess it just fails

Changed it back to 2 rounds and now it seems to be moving again.

Until the rounds issue is fixed, I would leave it on 2 until all your inputs in "coin control" show darksend rounds =1 AND no coins are unconfirmed and then switch it back to 1. That process worked for me.

Now it says "darkSend Status => ERROR : missing input tx information" and is doing nothing. It tries to use that last transaction to denominate further, but it's not on the blockchain so i guess it just fails

If it is not on the blockchain then you may be having the same problem Camo was having on bitcointalk.

Problem:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342037#msg8342037

Solution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342809#msg8342809

Bravo~!

Looking backward to BTC,LTC. Innovation keeps crypto currency alive and forward. Once we lost that, Just look at what's happening on LTC and would be happening on BTC.

Until the rounds issue is fixed, I would leave it on 2 until all your inputs in "coin control" show darksend rounds =1 AND no coins are unconfirmed and then switch it back to 1. That process worked for me.

If it is not on the blockchain then you may be having the same problem Camo was having on bitcointalk.

Problem:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342037#msg8342037

Solution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342809#msg8342809
Tried it and --salvagewallet returns only 500 drk instead of 623.6.

mine has stopped again. Gets to a new Darksend Denominate transaction and just sits at 0/6 confirmations and nothing happens.

Does that mean your MN ( which is updated ) only get payments from pools that also have updated or doesn´t it matter which version they are running as long as your MN is on latest version ?
I still don´t know how it works. Can someone please explain tom me.
118731 was paid for me 118735 not
upload_2014-8-14_7-57-26.png

I still don´t know how it works. Can someone please explain tom me.
118731 was paid for me 118735 not
View attachment 360
118735 was paid to a MN still running RC3 because that pool is still running RC3 and 118731 was paid to you instead of the other MN I think because there was some dispute in the voting, this time you got lucky but it can go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back