• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Yidakee and El Presidente we will get on darkcoin police like we did with RC3 before...

Never understood why p2pool wasn't mandatory. Would be better in all ways for everyone. Except a few pool ops. Who could run p2pool nodes anyway. :cool:
Because you cant force people to do that. The protocol is open available and everyone can code their own pool.

Its time for a new p2pool btw, a huge distributed modern pool network.

Wait, it's generating keys. We will introduce a status bar soon.
I'm certain there are ways to clean up the code where the lag isn't visible to the user. I'm just opening up the wallet out of the taskbar and still seeing an issue.

My last two denominate transactions don't get confirmations for over an hour and i can't see them on the blockchain. Is this ok?

tEtgHKS.png

Mine is really slow also. Im sure it will get sorted out. Its day 1 after all. Just glad things are working! I set mine to keep 10 coins anonimyzed right now. I wonder how long that will take to happen? Just curious. Set the fee at 0.00001 and says it was accepted into the pool..

My last two denominate transactions don't get confirmations for over an hour and i can't see them on the blockchain. Is this ok?

A similar thing happened to me... then at 1 hour 10 minutes, a new denominate transaction appeared and seems to be progressing as expected. The original one still shows in the transaction list with 0 confirmations.

QT wallet now showing Total Balance of 88 when there were only 44DRK in the wallet...
iycuqe.png

rhny2x.png

208z0v6.png

...looks like it's counting the original amount and the denominated amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back