• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see this all go through. It appears that I am pushing over one hour as well.

After the first DS round, I was having the same problem as Ozziecoin here: (EDIT - can't post links) so following his example I changed DS rounds from 2 to 1 in the settings and my funds now show as anonymized.

i wish my wallet would double in size!!!! haha lucky guy!
In the interests of science I tried unlocking 80DRK worth of inputs and sending them to one of my MNs but thankfully it wouldn't let me, so hopefully just a cosmetic issue and not a showstopper... :eek:

edit:changed DS+ rounds from 2 to 1 and the original 44DRK (it was actually 44. something) are now showing as anonymised but the wallet still thinks it has another 44 -
b9co9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we're taking the "Dark Ride to the Moon" ©

To use send donation to XvG2uNSwhE86qtkpwSADV7CUmJs5k6A4AN :grin:

Looks like my coins stopped anoymizing. Changed it to 25 coins and still nothing happening. Wallet has been running for 4 hours aprox

I had it set on 3... wasn't doing anything. Changed it to 1 round and then my 3 coins appeared suddenly... nothing since then

Yep for whatever reason any number of Darksend rounds over 1 is causing a bit of a delay. I'm sure this will be patched/optimized but for now it appears 1 is the best bet speed-wise.

is it going to keep doing the rest of my coins? It appears to have stopped doing anything now.. Doesn't appear to be denominating anymore.

is it going to keep doing the rest of my coins? It appears to have stopped doing anything now.. Doesn't appear to be denominating anymore.

Yea it should, for whatever reason it seems to be rather slow right now. Maybe keep it on overnight just to test out. It took mine around 6 hours to get anonymized.

ok yeah i'll wait no big deal. Just want to make sure its going to continue. Before it said darksend status (1/2) and waiting for something or something.. now it just says "idle" and nothing is happening. I'll wait until tomorrow to get too excited.

Guys I have newest darkcoin-qt.exe v27.... have the wallet open but the denomination in my case does not start at all.
I have 1 rund and darksend disabled.
Floto link: http://scr.hu/1ame/kwfvn

Any ideas?

How long has it been running?

Edit: Wait you have darksend disabled? It's not going to denominate if you have it disabled.
58 minutes
and I don`t have darkocin.conf in my %appdata% folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back