• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine has stopped again. Gets to a new Darksend Denominate transaction and just sits at 0/6 confirmations and nothing happens.

It seems this problem was reported a couple times on bitcointalk as well. As I posted on those forums:

Overall I think the launch went well. Most people have had their coins denominated and to date all major "DRK are gone" problems have been resolved. At this point there are 2 issues I see that need to be addressed.
1) Darksend rounds > 1 never finishes denomination for a number of users (myself included)
2) Handful of users aren't seeing their transactions confirmed and be included in the blockchain -- this results in the coins getting stuck.
I expect Evan to take care of these in the next day or two.

1) Darksend rounds > 1 never finishes denomination for a number of users (myself included)

--> http://jira.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRK-14

2) Handful of users aren't seeing their transactions confirmed and be included in the blockchain -- this results in the coins getting stuck.
I expect Evan to take care of these in the next day or two.

--> http://jira.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRK-5

Please everyone: If you encounter issues with v27, don't hesitate to file a bug report in our bugtracker. Thanks!

I think just over half of masternodes have updated now. I'm hoping to update mine today. I'd be interested to know what the new wallet take up is like.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a post release update in a week or so to summarise any issues and make a state of the union address? ;)

In the interests of science I tried unlocking 80DRK worth of inputs and sending them to one of my MNs but thankfully it wouldn't let me, so hopefully just a cosmetic issue and not a showstopper... :eek:

edit:changed DS+ rounds from 2 to 1 and the original 44DRK (it was actually 44. something) are now showing as anonymised but the wallet still thinks it has another 44 -
b9co9.png

I don't know if anyone has answered, as I'm trying to catch up with the posts.... However, if you close your wallet and re-open it, I'm sure it'll show the correct balance. Since it's still happening, we should put it down as a bug perhaps?

Splawik21, mind leading the "pool police" thread this time? with and updated list of who's confirmed updated and who's not. Then we can all chip in and send word out to the pools.

Sh!t: I forgot he's gone on holidays... oh well...
TBH I am still on them but was only souple days at home and I do all from my phone or TV.
Come back sunday.
But yes, if Chaeplin will deliver the list of bad guys ;) I can be the commandor of the SWAT ;)

I don't know if anyone has answered, as I'm trying to catch up with the posts.... However, if you close your wallet and re-open it, I'm sure it'll show the correct balance. Since it's still happening, we should put it down as a bug perhaps?
HI Tante, no it persisted through an update from v26 to v27. I'm going to delete everything but the wallet.dat and do a resync when I get home, see if that corrects it.

Just filed a bug report on the jira thingy. :smile:

Since updating my wallet to 0.10.12.27 I got 58 transactions as "Darksend Denominate" or "Payment to yourself" with -0.001 DRK:

denomination.PNG

But there is still no anonymized balance:
balance.PNG

Wallet was online the whole day. How can I stop it paying denomination fees without anonymizing my DRKs? My settings are on standard, so 2 rounds of denomination.

Edit: Found this a few times in debug.log:

2014-08-14 15:15:29 DoAutomaticDenominating : No funds detected in need of denominating

My encryption passphrase did not work when I opened the updated wallet, just got a message that it was incorrect.
yC7BZoa.jpg

But when I went into the debug window and did the walletpassphrase "mypasswd" 60 it did unlock
so everything is fine :wink:, just wanted to point that error out.

Im running 0.10.12.27 - linux 32bit

Edit: It does not automatically anonymize the funds after unlock, Im thinking it is because I put in a specific time (t=6000) of wallet unlock so it wont go through the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's my computer or not, but my wallet is super slow to update. I was 7 days behind, and usually that only takes 5 minutes, it's been ... at least an hour, and I'm down to 4 days. I'm not letting the wallet denominate until I'm up to date (hit cancel when it asked me for my pass). Is there just a lot of pressure on the masternodes at the moment? Or what? :confused:

I don't know if it's my computer or not, but my wallet is super slow to update. I was 7 days behind, and usually that only takes 5 minutes, it's been ... at least an hour, and I'm down to 4 days. I'm not letting the wallet denominate until I'm up to date (hit cancel when it asked me for my pass). Is there just a lot of pressure on the masternodes at the moment? Or what? :confused:
I've downloaded the full blockchain several times today (setting up a few wallets to test things using -datadir) and I haven't felt that it goes slower. I haven't measured times, though.

mine finally finished anonymizing only 3 coins overnight and then it stopped completely. On the look out for the update.

Hey,

One quick question... I just set up my first masternode today (yay!), however, https://drk.mn/masternodes.html is saying:

Closed (54m33s) | Denied

I've done a port test etc and all is ok and I updated the version to 10.12.27 after unwittingly putting an old version on. This was done around 45mins ago. How often does the network 'check in' on a MN? Is it just a matter of waiting now?

sorry if this is OT.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back