• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

One quick question... I just set up my first masternode today (yay!), however, https://drk.mn/masternodes.html is saying:

Closed (54m33s) | Denied

I've done a port test etc and all is ok and I updated the version to 10.12.27 after unwittingly putting an old version on. This was done around 45mins ago. How often does the network 'check in' on a MN? Is it just a matter of waiting now?

sorry if this is OT.

Thanks!
elbereths port checker only runs once an hour I think, if you're getting green 'actives' listed to the right then you're fine. As always though, trust your own daemon, if it reports :1 you're good, other people's scripts are not 100% accurate at all times.

My linux qt wallet v27 has now generated 1111 keys and is still hogging the CPU and running like continental drift.

I don't know if it's my computer or not, but my wallet is super slow to update. I was 7 days behind, and usually that only takes 5 minutes, it's been ... at least an hour, and I'm down to 4 days. I'm not letting the wallet denominate until I'm up to date (hit cancel when it asked me for my pass). Is there just a lot of pressure on the masternodes at the moment? Or what? :confused:
Resyncing from scratch going painfully slow for me too, started an hour ago, still stuck at 15 weeks behind.

Evan could you push out a message to clients like you did a while back (before RC3 I think) telling them there's an update available?

Evan could you push out a message to clients like you did a while back (before RC3 I think) telling them there's an update available?

I like this idea. Then people know theres an update without constantly having to search. This would be a nice feature for the new wallet. Automatic updates.

woohoo! Just received my first 1 drk payment for my masternode. That was quicker than I expected. Must have got lucky :)

When i have darksend disabled in the settings, why is it still denominating funds and charging me the 0.001 fee? Shouldn't that stop when you check the disable box? Getting charged all these fees and still 0.0 anonymized and 0.0 unconfirmed.

When i have darksend disabled in the settings, why is it still denominating funds and charging me the 0.001 fee? Shouldn't that stop when you check the disable box? Getting charged all these fees and still 0.0 anonymized and 0.0 unconfirmed.
Please try to add "disabledarksend=1" to your darkcoin.conf and report if that fixes the problem. It seems the GUI setting is getting ignored.

Evan confirmed a bug in the GUI, "disable Darksend" is getting ignored in v28

I have no idea how to do that, especially in Mac OS
If you can find the folder where your wallet.dat file is, there should be a file in there called darkcoin.conf. Put the line in it, or if there is no darkcoin.conf make a textfile called darkcoin.conf and then put that line in it.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about Macs. :tongue:

OK i didn't expect an update so quicky

My main issue is that i have it set to anonymize 25 coins through 2 rounds in the preferences... Just for testing purposes.... it only does 3.00000003 coins and then stops. How do you make it do more than 3 coins???

OK i didn't expect an update so quicky

My main issue is that i have it set to anonymize 25 coins through 2 rounds in the preferences... Just for testing purposes.... it only does 3.00000003 coins and then stops. How do you make it do more than 3 coins???
We are still investigating this issue, so i have no solution for this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back