• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Do you have any manual where is SD card located.
Hi,

If you open the miner, the controller board will be sitting on top of the psu. In the top left corner you will find the sd card slot.
2b8eebb4fabb530c31875473d0a5b8fc.jpg

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I will notify them about your ticket.

So many days passed and still no response to address my valid concern under your own terms and conditions where due to a omission on your part i now need you to comply with your own terms & conditions.

Please do so asap because i prefer to solve it privately rather then making your impression negative to crypto world.

Hi,

Can you also double check the temperature dip switches are set correctly? Each setting is shown on sticker on the top panel board. This will involve removing some screws to take the blades out of the case. If all the settings are correct we can troubleshoot further.

maybe same problem like me?! where can i found this temp switch?

So many days passed and still no response to address my valid concern under your own terms and conditions where due to a omission on your part i now need you to comply with your own terms & conditions.

Please do so asap because i prefer to solve it privately rather then making your impression negative to crypto world.
Hi,

Although I do not know the specifics, I have notified them about your ticket and been told they have responded and answered to you several times already. I understand your frustration but please keep this thread for technical issues and discussions.

maybe same problem like me?! where can i found this temp switch?
Hi,

The temperature dip switches can be found on hashing boards 4 and 8 on each blade. The settings for each will be shown by the number on the panel board. (1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5) These tell the software where the temperature readings come from.

076ea54c7de8f7a340adefa1d845be02.jpg

Hi,

The temperature dip switches can be found on hashing boards 4 and 8 on each blade. The settings for each will be shown by the number on the panel board. (1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5) These tell the software where the temperature readings come from.

076ea54c7de8f7a340adefa1d845be02.jpg

And that can be fix the hashrate to stable? or its only for temp operation? all temps lucks nice

And that can be fix the hashrate to stable? or its only for temp operation? all temps lucks nice
Hi,

That is for temperatures only. And your temperatures look good. I am not sure what is causing your hashrate to dip sometimes. I have noticed on nicehash and coinmine the hashrate does vary a lot sometimes. Your hardware readings are all ok, nothing seems to be wrong with them. There could be many other factors =(.

Hi,

Although I do not know the specifics, I have notified them about your ticket and been told they have responded and answered to you several times already. I understand your frustration but please keep this thread for technical issues and discussions.

Such a big lie, i have all conversation record, its over 2 weeks that they did not responded since i PROVED them that They violated terms of service by not notifying on time which they were bound to do under the contract, therefore they must compensate or i will now tell everyone how they treat their customers.

Shame on iBeLink, very shameful acts, such big lies, you do not respond and this shows how much you people honor YOUR OWN defined terms & conditions.

How can you cheat people by violating your own terms & service, when the terms & conditions are in your favor you say 'Please see terms & conditions' and when you find out that YOUR OWN defined terms & conditions are not in your favor you simply 'DO NOT RESPOND'

I wish Bitmain give you death and simply wipe you guys out of market, you cheaters. And more over Russians and Japaneese are also jumping in to kick you un ethical companies out of mining business.

Last edited:
Finally got response from Mary (support executive) who admits to violate the T&C indirectly but still trying to justify that they are right even after violating their own T&C.
I think either she don't know English well or not ready to accept their violation.

Finally got response from Mary (support executive) who admits to violate the T&C indirectly but still trying to justify that they are right even after violating their own T&C.
I think either she don't know English well or not ready to accept their violation.

Hello Dashminelover,
We haven’t responded to you because we have many other customers to take care, not just you. We have responded to your request many times previously. We consider your request is unethical and unreasonable.
1) We are following our Terms and Conditions.
2) You claimed we “violated” our T&C by not sending you an email when the product was shipped. Your UPS Tracking Number was updated on 8/7/17 in the system, an email was automatically sent by the system when a shipping track# was updated and the order status was changed to “Completed”.
3) The delay of your machine was caused by your customs, not us. We clearly stated in our T&C “You are responsible for the payment of all taxes, duties, and import fees if applicable in your country. We are not responsible for any loss caused by your home country customs delay”.
4) You asked us to compensate you $4800 from the customs loss and price reduction between the two shipments of our products. That is unreasonable.

Hello Dashminelover,
We haven’t responded to you because we have many other customers to take care, not just you. We have responded to your request many times previously. We consider your request is unethical and unreasonable.
1) We are following our Terms and Conditions.
2) You claimed we “violated” our T&C by not sending you an email when the product was shipped. Your UPS Tracking Number was updated on 8/7/17 in the system, an email was automatically sent by the system when a shipping track# was updated and the order status was changed to “Completed”.
3) The delay of your machine was caused by your customs, not us. We clearly stated in our T&C “You are responsible for the payment of all taxes, duties, and import fees if applicable in your country. We are not responsible for any loss caused by your home country customs delay”.
4) You asked us to compensate you $4800 from the customs loss and price reduction between the two shipments of our products. That is unreasonable.
1. You are NOT following your T&C because your T&C on page 3 says "You will send notification of shipment as soon as it is SHIPPED" not when it REACHES the destination.
2. Exactly that is what i am saying that under T&C you were supposed to enter the shipment tracking number on 3rd August but you did so on 7 August when the shipment REACHED.
3. Delay in custom was caused because under customs laws for any product over $1000 we are supposed to intimate customs the shipment tracking # in advance which i could not because you DID NOT SHARE that tracking number even when you were bound to do so under your own T&C as mentioned on page 3.
4. Now from above this is clear from your own statements that you did violated T&C thus you must compensate me.

If you do not understand English, please take consultancy from any English expert in China rather then just keep on repeating the false statement that 'we are following our terms & conditions'. You have violated it clearly by not providing shipment tracking # in time as mentioned in your own T&C. I would have ignored this but your reckless violation caused me $4800 loss, therefore you must compensate me.

Even if you are considering to MODIFY the T&C to fool people, remember I DO HAVE SAVED the copy of your T&C and most probably others miners too.

Also how professional is this that now you are messing with my miner remotely, i see weird stats since i started propagating your true face to miners. It means you guys have some secret method to control or damage miners, who knows maybe you are even secretly consuming our hash power. Not to forget your MH/s and /5s average keeps on changing and mostly lower than the standard provided by you.

Also how professional is this that now you are messing with my miner remotely, i see weird stats since i started propagating your true face to miners. It means you guys have some secret method to control or damage miners, who knows maybe you are even secretly consuming our hash power. Not to forget your MH/s and /5s average keeps on changing and mostly lower than the standard provided by you.
Hi,

As I have mentioned before, please keep this thread to technical issues. If you have other issues please create your own thread to discuss. Also, please do not throw accusations that are untrue. There is no way to remotely access your miner unless you have given permission for someone to access your network. Do not try to defame or slander us please.

Hi,

As I have mentioned before, please keep this thread to technical issues. If you have other issues please create your own thread to discuss. Also, please do not throw accusations that are untrue. There is no way to remotely access your miner unless you have given permission for someone to access your network. Do not try to defame or slander us please.

so you call it a coincidence that as soon as i raised my voice and proved ibelink violated their own t&c my miner started acting weird.

Also as your colleague said that your company is in USA , provide me your USA company information to prove its correct.

hi , iBeLink ,
please check my mining machine , is tat something wrong? is that actually means one of my board doesnt work ? i only have 3 board working ?
2nd question is look at my mining rate of DM1 is only 134.1mHz , is it normal ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 2.24.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 2.24.14 PM.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 101
hi , iBeLink ,
please check my mining machine , is tat something wrong? is that actually means one of my board doesnt work ? i only have 3 board working ?
2nd question is look at my mining rate of DM1 is only 134.1mHz , is it normal ?

They are remotely messing with miners and steal hash rates, very clever and cheaters.

Back