February 22, 2020 9:03 pm
Product Update — February 22, 2020
Hello Dash community!
Here’s what’s been going on at Dash Core Group this past week.
- 👷♂️ Released DashCore v0.15 containing: QT wallet UI update, several optimizations for LLMQ-based functionality, and many Bitcoin backports to keep Dash up to date with Bitcoin v0.15.
- 🔬 Began beta testing on the redesigned Dash Wallet for Android and implemented numerous fixes.
- ✅ Completed pre-order & domain document handling for DashPay iOS on private Devnet.
- 📜 Implemented sweep paper wallet feature, index improvements on Wallet-lib and implemented Extended Name Support on DashJS.
- 🔭 Added resource monitoring for Evonet, to allow quick response to any system resource depletion on AWS that can cause nodes to fail.
- 👨🍳 Made significant progress in providing secure validation for state transitions, which is the precursor functionality for allowing 3rd parties to register their own data contracts on Evonet.