• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

probably not ... they want to mine with them or sell to gouging resellers in bulk. Us little guys won't get them for a while at a decent price. no contact info yet. It's too bad, they looked ready to take over the market with their design. $600 us would be the best price and a roll out to miners directly with max buys at 2 per person.... Pinidea got it right... great small customer connection.
Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has opened: http://www.baikalminer.com/ Pls go on to the website for more info or purchase.

Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has opened: http://www.baikalminer.com/ We have enough products in stock. Pls go on to the website for more info or purchase.
а не проще до Чикаго прокатиться и забрать из первых рук PinIdea манеры - дешевле выйдет у них сейчас несколько железок на руках есть, как я понял из разговора с Солео
Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has opened: http://www.baikalminer.com/ We have enough products in stock. Pls go on to the website for more info or purchase.

Отправите в Канаду? Понятно, что не бесплатная доставка.
Если да, то когда, и как оплатить?

BAIKAL said:

Is this guy for real or maybe a bot? Could have been content with one answer for most of these, am I right?

Trying to download their software for this miner from Baidu, easy if you live in China but not so easy if you dont as you have to sign up to Baidu to download two files in particular which are large.
Amazingly difficult initially due to Chinese text however beyond that is a dead end for some of us.
Cannot receive Baidu sign up code to my mobile phone, for some internationally it will work but not for all. Anybody have the files stored elsewhere on Mega or DropBox. ?
The two problem files which are too large to download without sign up are MinerIPConfig.exe and OrangePI-PC_8G_V1.1_0517.img

If I cannot get the files by some other means then I will be staring at an expensive paperweight.

Trying to download their software for this miner from Baidu, easy if you live in China but not so easy if you dont as you have to sign up to Baidu to download two files in particular which are large.
Amazingly difficult initially due to Chinese text however beyond that is a dead end for some of us.
Cannot receive Baidu sign up code to my mobile phone, for some internationally it will work but not for all. Anybody have the files stored elsewhere on Mega or DropBox. ?
The two problem files which are too large to download without sign up are MinerIPConfig.exe and OrangePI-PC_8G_V1.1_0517.img

If I cannot get the files by some other means then I will be staring at an expensive paperweight.
Hi, this is Baikal customer service. The two files you said are for previous users. Now the product's porblem has been solved with newly-developed firmware. Therefore now there's no need to download the files. Hope my answer can help you.

Hi, this is real staff from Baikal. As for the previous replys, because there are sometimes too many stuff to deal with, sorry for answers unanimously.
This definitely increases trust in owners of this site

Hello, bot.
Is there anybody who can vouch for you?
Who are the people behind?

Hi, this is real staff from Baikal. As for the previous replys, because there are sometimes too many stuff to deal with, sorry for answers unanimously.

I orders X11 miners on the site but i am still waiting for your customer service to reply me. It has been over 2 days.

The way your introduction and service are screwed up makes it feel that you are legitimate.

Scammers probably would arrange this way better and orderly.

Can you please tell me - what is lead time? I buy now - when do you ship?

Still - how can you prove you are legitimate, besides the messy way you operate?

As for the lead time, DHL Express is our cooperation partner. The buyer can track goods condition by DHL's tracking ID. As a manufacturer, Baikal certainly hope our customers can receive products ASAP, and for sure we can deliver goods to customers all over the world. You can also contact us by email/Skype/QQ, or go to our official website for details.

Email: [email protected]

QQ: 382078011

I orders X11 miners on the site but i am still waiting for your customer service to reply me. It has been over 2 days.
Hi, sorry for your trouble. It's a misunderstanding between us. After the order is made online by a buyer, the buyer should then contact us via email/skype/QQ. It doesn't matter if you don't know. You said the order has been over 2 days. So now you should order it again and then contact us, because the order of a buyer can just be saved automatically on the website for 24 hours.
The way your introduction and service are screwed up makes it feel that you are legitimate.

Scammers probably would arrange this way better and orderly.

Can you please tell me - what is lead time? I buy now - when do you ship?

Still - how can you prove you are legitimate, besides the messy way you operate?

Good afternoon. I would like to ask you about buying your miners. Do they have to sell and how much shipping will cost completely to Ukraine?

As for the lead time, DHL Express is our cooperation partner. The buyer can track goods condition by DHL's tracking ID. As a manufacturer, Baikal certainly hope our customers can receive products ASAP, and for sure we can deliver goods to customers all over the world. You can also contact us by email/Skype/QQ, or go to our official website for details.

Email: [email protected]

QQ: 382078011

Hi, sorry for your trouble. It's a misunderstanding between us. After the order is made online by a buyer, the buyer should then contact us via email/skype/QQ. It doesn't matter if you don't know. You said the order has been over 2 days. So now you should order it again and then contact us, because the order of a buyer can just be saved automatically on the website for 24 hours.

are you saying if a buyer purchases a miner from your website, they then have to manually contact you to verify the order?

please explain.

are you saying if a buyer purchases a miner from your website, they then have to manually contact you to verify the order?

please explain.
Yes, the reason is: the payment should be completed when the buyer and our staff are online together. First, the buyer contact us, then the total will be calculated and told according to the current exchange rate.

Back