X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

BAIKAL

May 9, 2016
Good afternoon. I would like to ask you about buying your miners. Do they have to sell and how much shipping will cost completely to Ukraine?
Hi. We have miners in stock for customers all over the world. The total cost=miner's cost+delivery cost. The delivery cost for 1 miner to Ukraine is about 71 USD.

RatherDashing

Jun 4, 2016
What is the "official" place to buy the miners, is it through ITOP or through BAIKALMINER

and has anybody else here received their miner in good working condition?

iRybin

Apr 10, 2016
Just payed the total is 88dash+8.6dash(delivery cost to your address)=96.6 for one unit. Will write when I'll receive the track ID and when it arrives.

Rabinovitch

Mar 29, 2016
For what reason have I paid the same amount for 10 DU-1s by Pinidea?.. Baikal is looking much better.......:(

BolehVPN

Nov 24, 2014
Special thanks to @Alexy who helped me with this!

Got the Baikal miner!

Lovely little thing.

Easy to setup, quiet and hashrate is as advertised. Shipment from China to Malaysia was pretty fast took about 4-5 days via SF Express.

Due to its simple setup and light build, a simple foam container inside the box protected it well.

Only complaint is that I wished it was easier to set a static IP.

It feels more refined than Pinidea's offering which still doesn't include a Pi or any GUI interface and it also works at the best power efficiency than any miner.

It mines pretty quietly and is perfect as a little home/office miner. Although I love Pinidea, I think this is a more compelling offering than the DU-1s.

Very satisfied :D

Last edited:

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
happy mining reubster , no wonder that hashrate is going through the roof :D

Searing

Jun 10, 2016
I hope to keep us informed, in this case Pinidea online store/shop is under construction yet, but every day there is progress :D

Yeah I'm not sure I'm in on the 150m unit baikal...but the pinidea units when I went to the page you could only order in lots of 5...me might be brave enough to get 2 for 'toy' purposes....
(now zip about dash miners run titans) anyway...anyone got a place that sells thes pindea versions 9 mh units in lots of 1 or 2?

Voluntary

May 14, 2016
Dash Address
XivwUmSu5davqhqc3BX1j4w6dskzNFihQQ
where ? :rolleyes:
(except reuben)
The previous page is riddled with the same automated, form-letter style post - "Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has [blablabla]"

BAIKAL

May 9, 2016
The previous page is riddled with the same automated, form-letter style post - "Hi, this is Baikal customer service. Nice to communicate with you. Baikal official website has [blablabla]"
Hi, we can answer if any person has specific questions. Also pals can raise questions us via email: [email protected] Skype: baikalminer

BAIKAL

May 9, 2016
got one for DHL, but then they've told DHL have some problems in Russia and sad they will resend SF-Express. But no track for SF till now
DHL is ok to deliver goods to Russia only if the recipient is a company. So now we Baikal deilver goods to personal customers in Russia by S.F. Express.

BAIKAL

May 9, 2016

Got the Baikal miner!

Lovely little thing.

Easy to setup, quiet and hashrate is as advertised. Shipment from China to Malaysia was pretty fast took about 4-5 days via SF Express.

Due to its simple setup and light build, a simple foam container inside the box protected it well.

It feels more refined than Pinidea's offering which still doesn't include a Pi or any GUI interface and it also works at the best power efficiency than any miner.

It mines pretty quietly and is perfect as a little home/office miner. Although I love Pinidea, I think this is a more compelling offering than the DU-1s.

HAHA

BAIKAL

May 9, 2016

Got the Baikal miner!

Lovely little thing.

Thanks for your reviews. Baikal will try to provide good service and A/S for customers

cryptodealer

Feb 24, 2016
yes and you are also doing very good job at crashing x11 market to pennies. congratulations on driving difficulty to all time high and making our lives more difficult. what goes around comes around.

Baikal deliver goods to customers all over the world. For details: email: [email protected] Or Skype: baikalminer

Last edited:

Nick Mes

May 23, 2016
yes and you are also doing very good job at crashing x11 market to pennies. congratulations on driving difficulty to all time high and making our lives more difficult. what goes around comes around.
With current difficulty ROI is more than a year.

But wait, there is more batches coming... Miner looks quite cheap, so soon we will see price dumping. And then larger miners with more chips....

I got 2 miners, bad decision. Wasted money. Will never deal with Baikal again.

Reactions: cryptodealer

cryptodealer

Feb 24, 2016
they are screwing us over behind our backs by competing directly with us and are funding their operations with our money. This is as treacherous as it can get.

With current difficulty ROI is more than a year.

But wait, there is more batches coming... Miner looks quite cheap, so soon we will see price dumping. And then larger miners with more chips....

I got 2 miners, bad decision. Wasted money. Will never deal with Baikal again.

Reactions: alexander

Nick Mes

May 23, 2016
they are screwing us over behind our backs by competing directly with us and are funding their operations with our money. This is as treacherous as it can get.
They are shooting in their own feet.

They are destroying their customers and the market, and there is not enough depth in X11 market to a set big farm without monopolizing it, and keep people interested in a coin... Sorry for Dash though

alexander

May 20, 2016
Netherlands
Selling miners is not like selling tomatoes. If you are dealing with tomatoes then you have to sell fast because they don't hold for long. But if you sell miners you have the time to wait and let the people who are buying your product the opportunity to get their investment back otherwise they don't buy your miners in the future!

Without profit no more buying so simple is it. There are many people out there putting a lot of money in mining projects. Customers who purchased miners and developers too. Why do you think iBeLink and PinIdea made the decision to sell batches of 50 miners? Right because if they sell 5000 miners each batch then their customers don't make profit because the difficulty is going to fast up. In this case they made only ones profit in selling 1 batch and no other batch in the future. Because nobody want to get burnt again.

So better produce and sell miners linear to the price of dash and the difficulty.

For example:

1. Begin with selling small batch 150MH.

2. Sell next batch 150MH cheaper than the first batch.

3. If DASH price and difficulty went up then let next batch be for example 450MH or as much needed to be profitable and calculate the price for the miner so that your customers have their ROI fast and make profit fast so they have enough buying power to buy your next batch.

3. Sell next batch with the same hashing power cheaper than last.

4. Look at DASH price and difficulty and decide how much hashing power is needed to be profitable and make the next batch for example 600 or 750 MH.

5. And so on ...

You know what I mean u must have a business plan not only produce and sell as much and fast as you can! Your business, DASH and the network have to grow. And believe me your business can only grow if you don't have unsatisfied customers. What are you going to do if nobody is buying any more of your miners sell it cheaper and cheaper till really nobody wants your product? Or is it better to have always a wanted product so you can keep producing and selling?

Attachments

Last edited:

Crushed

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah, because we've never seen that behavior from an ASIC manufacturer before...

cryptodealer

Feb 24, 2016
you have valid points and i have much respect towards ibelink in that sense cause they obviously had their customers interests before their own pockets. what's parasitic about baikal is that they don't care about miners nor dash's future, they are deliberately slaughtering x11 market for their selfish interests and they know that time is running against them so they will continue putting all their production online. i'm sure that 40nm production wasn't so cheap but why even invest in producing miners to only kill the market later? this is as sinister as it can get..

Selling miners is not like selling tomatoes. If you are dealing with tomatoes then you have to sell fast because they don't hold for long. But if you sell miners you have the time to wait and let the people who are buying your product the opportunity to get their investment back otherwise they don't buy your miners in the future!

Without profit no more buying so simple is it. There are many people out there putting a lot of money in mining projects. Customers who purchased miners and developers too. Why do you think iBeLink and PinIdea made the decision to sell batches of 50 miners? Right because if they sell 5000 miners each batch then their customers don't make profit because the difficulty is going to fast up. In this case they made only ones profit in selling 1 batch and no other batch in the future. Because nobody want to get burnt again.

So better produce and sell miners linear to the price of dash and the difficulty.

For example:

1. Begin with selling small batch 150MH.

2. Sell next batch 150MH cheaper than the first batch.

3. If DASH price and difficulty went up then let next batch be for example 450MH or as much needed to be profitable and calculate the price for the miner so that your customers have their ROI fast and make profit fast so they have enough buying power to buy your next batch.

3. Sell next batch with the same hashing power cheaper than last.

4. Look at DASH price and difficulty and decide how much hashing power is needed to be profitable and make the next batch for example 600 or 750 MH.

5. And so on ...

You know what I mean u must have a business plan not only produce and sell as much and fast as you can! Your business, DASH and the network have to grow. And believe me your business can only grow if you don't have unsatisfied customers. What are you going to do if nobody is buying any more of your miners sell it cheaper and cheaper till really nobody wants your product? Or is it better to have always a wanted product so you can keep producing and selling?

Reactions: alexander