Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussions (ASIC / GPU / CPU)' started by Alexy, May 12, 2016.

1. Nick Mes

Nick Mes New Member

We did. But market was never as thin... I do not think it is on purpose - bad intentions etc. I think they are just damn stupid to understand conseqences

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cryptoant

cryptoant New Member

You are so lucky to receive the miner as i been trying to contact Baikal on Skype with no success as the ID is Offline most of the time. So i have no idea how to proceed my order.

3. DarkWater

DarkWater Well-known Member
    Foundation Member

I think Baikai was thinking this was like mining BTC when it's anything but.

4. c44c

c44c New Member

Consider writing to them via email, they where pretty fast to respond but the time difference is noticeable. I wrote to them yesterday and got a reply this morning, my local time, so within 24h.

5. cryptoant

cryptoant New Member

Can anyone tell me the ROI rate for Baikal X11 miner ?

6. alexander

alexander New Member

Approximately 1 year if the difficulty stays where it is now. But difficulty will raise in the next days or weeks by 100% or more so it will take much longer. But if the DASH price goes up then it could take not so long.

#216 alexander, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  7. cryptoant

cryptoant New Member

In this case , i better grab either Dash or BTC :D

8. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

Pls contact Baikal via Skype: baikalminer or email: [email protected] Besides the time difference. The staff will reply ASAP.

9. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

The hash rate is high, but X11 miners are not only including ours. Baikal miners are for home use, the hast rate is 150. While there are other brands' miners which are mainly used for coin mining pool industry. The hash rate is as high as 500.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. alexander

alexander New Member

Yes PinIdea made a miner with 500MH but if my information is correct they made 50 miners in their first batch and sold only one per customer. How many 150MH miners did you produce?
    As you can see there was ONE reseller at ali with 1000 miners with 150MH thats 150GH!
    [​IMG]
    And we don't even know how many you sold in total...
    And if you look the hashrate increment by 500MH miners it is 50 x 500MH = 25GH see the difference?
    So please don't try to put the blame on others!

Attached Files:

• 999.png
      999.png
      File size:
      354.9 KB
      Views:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cryptodealer

cryptodealer Member

whom are you trying to fool? ibelink and pinidea total hashrate was roughly estimated right before end of May, at that point in time our profitability was almost 4 times better and break even was looking at about 3 months timeframe but then right around early to mid june you started dumping your production online driving difficulty to ungodly levels first screwing your own customers over and then us. so please don't bluff.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. rone

rone New Member

Intresting thing. On http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency I see, now it's possible to earn about $2.5 a day with 150MH/s. And on aliexpress the price of Baikal falls $10 avery day. Now it is $868, yesterdey it was $879 an so on. So, much more profitable is not to buy Baikal but wait and "earn" $10 a day :)

13. alexander

alexander New Member

Better you decided to cooperate with the two other ASIC manufacturer before you flood the market.

Really? Do you really think that people who bought X11 ASIC miners for a lot of money with now a ROI of a year or two are going to buy again? With these clever market strategies there aren't many customers who are interested in buying your product.
    I HAD an big investor who WAS interested in investing in a big mining project ... what do you think is this investor thinking about it now? By the way I don't believe that there are coming many new manufacturer or customers in the near future. Both are scared!
    If you are lucky the DASH price goes up to 50$ or something like that and no other manufacturer release a new ASIC monster that bash your miner. Then people want to buy your miner again. If not good luck with thousands of these miners you produced.
    My investor call this kind of market progression a scam and he doesn't invest now or in the future because this can happen again.
    Good that it wasn't possible to buy more miners at iBeLink and PinIdea because of their buy limitation. Otherwise i had bought much more miners with my investors and my money and loose my reputation completely.

• Like Like x 1
  14. alexander

alexander New Member

It is happening as i mentioned in another post before. This miners are going to get cheaper and cheaper till nobody wants to buy it or Baikal is lucky and the DASH price goes up in the near future.
    At the moment it is better to buy DASH and not the miner because DASH will go up. It is only a question of time. What the difficulty does in the next weeks or how many Baikal miners are produced and goes online nobody knows.

#224 alexander, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. jimbo12

jimbo12 Member

Can you please write how overclocking Baikal?

16. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

Hi, Baikal's customer all purchase miners via Baikal's official website. We don't sell miners via other channels. We don't know much about foreign shopping websites. But here in our country, shopping websites usually don't go and verify sellers' alleged inventory number.

17. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website. On the other hand, we don't have as many miners as is provided by the picture. For other websites' data, it's hard to verify. We advice our customers purchase via Baikal official website.

18. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

Hi, our miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, and aren't be sold via other websites. So, we never sell miners for $868/ $879. Our payment is done by btc or dash.

19. rone

rone New Member

Hi! Why do you accept only cryptocurrencies? I think a lot of people would prefer to pay by credit card or paypal.

20. cryptodealer

cryptodealer Member

100+gh more were added in the past 2 days dropping profitability by another 0.05btc a month. its obvious there are no more suckers left to buy your overpriced gear hence you will continue to dump everything you got in desperation or hope to drive every competitor out including your own customers so that you can keep the whole market to yourself. but soon you too will be srcaping bottom.

• Like Like x 2
  21. alexander

alexander New Member

I think because they know BTC and DASH will raise in price!

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. alexander

alexander New Member

If i remember correctly the ali screenshot was made before the official Baikal miner webshop was started and resellers were already selling.
    Can you tell us how many 150MH miner exists?

23. rone

rone New Member

They could not know, everything could heppen, look at the DAO. Anyway if they want increase their selling they should suggest different payment options, convenient for customer. Afterwords they can exchange payments to any currency.

24. alexander

alexander New Member

Thats true nobody knows the future but it is a strong probability that both will rise.

25. cryptoant

cryptoant New Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member

Hi, thanks for you remarks. Baikal miners are only purchased via Baikal official website, not via other websties. :)

27. alexander

alexander New Member

Then i hope that the people who ordered elsewhere not got scammed.

28. tuppydog

tuppydog Member

Dash Address:
    XhyHv1cs4T54kD1HXVY7kYZMqo2Kg8hWu4
  29. Szfinx

Szfinx New Member

30. BAIKAL

BAIKAL Member