• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.1 - InstantX Release

Evan should have said "This is mandatory, update now!" :grin:

Or put it in bold red:
:grin::grin:

Check your inbox -_- Not everyone has time to read the whole forum. I just noticed your post and replied and missed Evan's post about latest version ;)

I absolutely couldn't resist:

DRK_Update.gif

Evan should have said "This is mandatory, update now!" :grin:

Or put it in bold red: "ATTENTION MASTERNODE OPERATORS, IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF CHEATERS, UPDATE NOW!"
:grin::grin:

Updated !!! one more masternode closer to enforcement...15% so far in two hours to 11.1.21

Updated !!! one more masternode closer to enforcement...15% so far in two hours to 11.1.21

Its a good thing ive gotten so good at rapid updates on all my masternodes, I cant comprehend people still using version 10.27 on the network 0_o

Looking to do a writeup about InstantX, anyone in the darkcoin community care to comment/answer a couple questions via PM, Email, or skype?

My nodes keep going offline with the corrupted block database detected message upon restart.
What should I do?
EDIT: I'm going to try the update and reindex thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
My nodes keep going offline with the corrupted block database detected message upon restart.
What should I do?
EDIT: I'm going to try the update and reindex thing...
Did update and reindexing work out for you? :) It should be sufficient. If not I'd just delete the whole blockchain and redownload it. Oh, and remember to delete peers.dat before you reindex!

since version 11.1.19 to 11.1.22 there is crash in win32 environment:
upload_2015-2-12_12-9-0.png

shortcut is:
D:\darkcoin\darkcoin-qt.exe -datadir=d:\darkcoin\data -wallet=wallet2.dat -conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf

if I remove "-conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf" all is fine, also if I use darkcoin-qt.exe ver 11.0.13.

since version 11.1.19 to 11.1.22 there is crash in win32 environment:
View attachment 1000

shortcut is:
D:\darkcoin\darkcoin-qt.exe -datadir=d:\darkcoin\data -wallet=wallet2.dat -conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf

if I remove "-conf=d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf" all is fine, also if I use darkcoin-qt.exe ver 11.0.13.
What's inside d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf? Make sure you set it up correctly. Also there might be some file encoding issues - try to recreate conf file from scratch.

What's inside d:\darkcoin\mn2\darkcoin.conf? Make sure you set it up correctly. Also there might be some file encoding issues - try to recreate conf file from scratch.
But all works OK with this conf file if I get older version of darkcoin-qt.exe

Back