• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking you could since you are on the official testing team. :)
Haha... I wish.. I don't use mac and i'm not a coder, but you're a coder and a mac fan, so how about you spend more time here than fishing or hunting... :grin:

Edit: LOLOL...and guess what! With this post I've just been awarded another trophy, "Addicted"! See? you should be here more often and post more!!! lol

Any word on when we will have a working version for mac? I think all the mac versions are still busted. I can't seem to get one working.
Busted in terms of what? Wrong logo is IMHO not "busted". Did you uninstall the old wallet before trying to install the new one?

Strange, I haven't been watching my wallet today, so I don't know when it happened. Last I looked, it was 56% complete on my mixing (I upgraded it from 1000 coins with 3X mixing to 1000 coins 8X mixing after it had completed the first job with the coins as they were to see if there would be a hiccup). So now I look at it, and it's stuck at 80% possibly because my wallet locked it'self? Is there a time out on the wallet? I'm just going to hit the start button to see what happens ;)

OKRPb8.png

Nope, it's not asking me for my password, so though I try to hit "stop darksend mixing" or any of the buttons, I don't get the option to reenter my password, and the wallet doesn't unlocked. Looks like I"ll have to restart it??!!

Status bar shows 94% - far from accurate - and a bunch of inputs already have 5 and 6 rounds of darksend. Darksend also overshoots requested anonymous amount by a lot (see previous posts).

I don't know, it almost feels like we have a bit of a darksend verschlimbesserung in this version. Edit: that is to say, I know there are a lot of other new features in the new client, and also darksend might be faster (running pretty slow atm) but the accuracy of darksend targets and status bar has declined. nuisance not major.

upload_2015-1-9_13-34-0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@everybody: DONT PUT TOO MUCH HASHRATE ON TESTNET, this is insane, and as soon as you turn it off the blockchain is stuck for hours. thanks.

cpu mining is enough, 1 thread per wallet totally OK.
Great, that's all the technology I have, anyway...

@everybody: DONT PUT TOO MUCH HASHRATE ON TESTNET, this is insane, and as soon as you turn it off the blockchain is stuck for hours. thanks.

Exactly what i was going to write today. Thanks!

Amazing how many people still think that more hashrate = faster blocktime... :what:

hands up, who sees still performance issues while syncing the blockchain? (for example unresponsive UI...)

Somewhat...at least, CPU use is high throughout syncing, but the wallet UI is still reasonably responsive, does v3 have better (some?) threading?

scr1.png

v0.11.0.4

This version has everything and works on mainnet. If there's anything else needed before we launch let me know.

--
schedule masternode payments to turn on 1/9/2015
fixed display issues for Darksend transaction
Unlock coins when using Darksend reset button
Updated getblocktemplate for mining support

---

Fixed start-many issue with multiple output tx

masternode.conf was broken when any index other than 0 was
used. This fixes it and allows the correct input to be selected
and the masternode to be started successfully.

--

Fixed progress bar / Improve GetDenominatedBalance

- Fixed a few issues when calculating progress including some variables that should be limited to 1 (a and b). GetDenominatedBalance also seemed to be giving bad results so I rewrote it to be cleaner, not sure if that was a part of the problem.
- Progress bar is only recalculated when all inputs in wallet have been confirmed (will stop the progress from jumping around)

When i click 'Start Darksend Mixing', wallet ask password,
after that wallet is unlocked (icon bottom right) but message (above start button area) says 'Wallet is locked'.

Linux 64 v4 sync seems to hit a brick wall around block 72091, sits there for 15 mins before moving very slowly on, but now with GUI slow as treacle to respond and back to only 1 core being used (at ~100%)

edit: 20 mins to get from 72091 to 77157. Whenever I can actually see it due to GUI being zombied, the debug window tells me I have 6 connections: 0 in, 6 out.

'Submitted Denom' shows info text in bottom area, other objects shows yellow tooltip only.
Overview tab, darksend area.

'Completion:' bar and % jumps sometimes to zero (0) in middle of mixing, then after few minutes status is changed back to normal.
Overview tab, darksend area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back