• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo was like instantX :cool:
I'm waiting for a 2nd IP to hook you up, maybe in the meanwhile you two could work something out.

We chat in irc often. No biggie, is just a few minutes to get set up.

Got the credentials.. will install once we have the next version of 17.

Thanks again for contributing! The more nodes the merrier! :)

We chat in irc often. No biggie, is just a few minutes to get set up.

Got the credentials.. will install once we have the next version of 17.

Thanks again for contributing! The more nodes the merrier! :)
Cool, always happy to help out :)
If there's any problem I could grant you acces to my customer panel to redeploy the VPS, just let me know.
Have fun!

Can anyone do testing for InstantX yet? I can't, only see 7 Masternodes:

{
"50.254.73.146:19999" : 1,
"50.254.73.148:19999" : 1,
"64.251.69.134:19999" : 1,
"50.254.73.149:19999" : 1,
"50.254.73.147:19999" : 1,
"188.226.225.170:19999" : 1,
"178.62.203.249:19999" : 1
}

mine is not on your list. On my server I only see 4 masternodes right now. my current block is 71047 which is in sync with testnet explorer

I see 7 as well, slowly down from 9. On a side note, my large 838 block ended up anon'd. I was left with 3 pockets of change that amounted to 1.88. I sent that all to myself seeing if it was get one other denomination out of it and nothing so far.

There's a serious problem with miners completely failing to get tx's into the blockchain even when a fee is included. They turn up hours later or not at all if I send more than 20-30 tx's per block. Is this a deliberate restriction or are miners just useless?

There's a serious problem with miners completely failing to get tx's into the blockchain even when a fee is included. They turn up hours later or not at all if I send more than 20-30 tx's per block. Is this a deliberate restriction or are miners just useless?
Spam blast on testnet or main?

I've tried inserting a delay of up to 5 secs between tx's but that makes no difference either. Some arrive, some arrive much later, some never arrive, and even the ones that arrive in good time in the receiving wallet often just sit there with no confirms and are nowhere to be seen in the explorer.

I'm explicictly calling 'settxfee 0.1' before each tx, because setting it once doesn't seem to stick.

If I'm doing something wrong I don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back