• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anyone been able to add their own MN's to the network? Mine have "Started Successfully", but don't propagate to the rest of the network. Also, the connection count is abysmal at 4 connections.

having the same issue as everyone else..I see the masternodes that are on drk.mn and mine, but mine doesn't show there.

So has anyone been able to add their own MN's to the network? Mine have "Started Successfully", but don't propagate to the rest of the network. Also, the connection count is abysmal at 4 connections.
Same here with MN.
Connections sometime drops down to 0 and can't connect itself.
Yesterday we had 10 MNs and it was flawless. I don't know how we could have 10 MN btw with these issues

Guys, please expand a little on your setup, might help figure some stuff out.

For some reason I cannot "masternode start". Under a known VM Ubuntu 14.04 using the QT version, funded a blank 1k vin hot wallet, have the darkcoin config
set up nicely as usual, brand new masternode genkey, with or without externalip:xx.xx.xx.xx:1999.

Guys, please expand a little on your setup, might help figure some stuff out.

For some reason I cannot "masternode start". Under a known VM Ubuntu 14.04 using the QT version, funded a blank 1k vin hot wallet, have the darkcoin config
set up nicely as usual, brand new masternode genkey, with or without externalip:xx.xx.xx.xx:1999.
That a typo in port (missing the last 9)?

We chat in irc often. No biggie, is just a few minutes to get set up.

Got the credentials.. will install once we have the next version of 17.

Thanks again for contributing! The more nodes the merrier! :)

I'll set one up in a couple of hours. I have some deliveries to make first.

Can anyone explain why test-explorers are showing different addys?
http://test.explorer.masternode.io:18888 -shows X...
http://test.explorer.darkcoin.fr -shows correct for testnet m...
I am not much into it but can it cause a problem?:what:
Thanks for pointing this out. Not sure how I missed that at first I was thinking that I was scraping a mainnet wallet by accident but the blocks match up so once someone can tell me what the address_version should be I'll fix it up. I haven't had to mess with address version yet? weird.

Heh a bunch of my earlier tx's turned up, a speedy 70 blocks later! 3 hours... service from miners is crap, can I get a refund? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back