• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one PTY fee that's still at 0 confirm for almost an hour and two other fees also for about half an hour with 0 confirm on Testnet.

I started a few testnet masternodes as well with the same configuration as previously when something was tested (and they worked then), and they aren't showing up in the list.

found a problem with mixing.. a large amount (826.97 in my case) is excluded from mixing and my wallet actually thinks its finished now
(constant idle status)

edit : found it on a second client as well...
edit : actually on several clients now .. didnt notice it untill some got to that 100% .. with
every 1000 wallet for mixing the amount 800-830 gets excluded from mixing.....

837ish here starting from a fresh wallet and fresh 1k block of tDRK from the faucet, 8 rounds, 1000 target.

found a problem with mixing.. a large amount (826.97 in my case) is excluded from mixing and my wallet actually thinks its finished now
(constant idle status)

edit : found it on a second client as well...
edit : actually on several clients now .. didnt notice it untill some got to that 100% .. with
every 1000 wallet for mixing the amount 800-830 gets excluded from mixing.....

4d4MyPc.jpg

jDWiDat.jpg
Hmm.. and it's odd that all of your denominated amounts are labeled with "change".

Just wake up and get the wonderful news~!
4 tMN on the way~

Edit:
very strange thing happened. On the local, my qt wallet shows
successfully started masternode but on the remote: all my 4 tMN says not capable masternode
here is some info that may help:
Code:
"version" : 101700,
    "protocolversion" : 70046,
    "walletversion" : 60001,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 70769,
    "timeoffset" : -1,
    "connections" : 11,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.73593487,
    "testnet" : true,
    "keypoololdest" : 1412930615,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
btw: i've took part in the testing for many times. And the testing environment is the same as last time (maybe 10.16.5). The only different is the new client(10.17.0).

Well, corrected: They show on the masternode list
Is there a wrong feedback when you have successfully setup the masternode remotely but got the not capable masternode massage? is it only me or anyone else?

Nevermind. My mistake. I found local shows everything correct but the remote seems not. Will delete block chainstats peer and debug then try is again.

Last edited by a moderator:
so couple of things that need looking into :

- masternodes having difficulty getting on testnet appearently
- large amounts excluded from mixing
- all denominated amounts are labeled as ''change'' now
- the 0.1 fees need to be monitored, do they really occur as rare as they should be ?

so couple of things that need looking into :

- masternodes having difficulty getting on testnet appearently
- large amounts excluded from mixing
- all denominated amounts are labeled as ''change'' now
- the 0.1 fees need to be monitored, do they really occur as rare as they should be ?
Not all my denominated amounts are labeled as change and I haven't been hit with any 0.1 fees yet.

Not all my denominated amounts are labeled as change and I haven't been hit with any 0.1 fees yet.

yr right.. some of my clients when finished with 8 rounds have them labeled as change and some of my clients reached 8 rounds havent.... weird.

Even when they are still mixing some of mine are labeled change with rounds behind them and some are not...

here is btw another pic of those 0.1 fees hitting one of my clients (this one was hit twice in a row)

edit : i'm off to bed now .. i will check tomorrow if there is a need for debug.logs or not.

tnIVnzK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any spare cycles for cards please throw them at testnet. To make it easy for you guys I have setup a wallet and here is the connection info for a p2pool node:

Just add this to your miner

-o http://test.p2pool.masternode.io:18998/ -u mpyoND6JcQupEjkjiQw1MRoTE2koREkFzd -p abcd

I started a few testnet masternodes as well with the same configuration as previously when something was tested (and they worked then), and they aren't showing up in the list.
Same. Started a local Testnet MN and it stated "Masternode Started Successfully" yet it hasn't shown in the list in over three hours. In fact the only MN's present have been the original ones. Something's up.

The connection count is also awful. Even after adding all MN's in the list with add node. I'm showing five active connections.

I also have a dnsseed running on testnet if anyone wants to do an addnode with that. I use it in all my testnet nodes:

addnode=test.dnsseed.masternode.io

Woot!! Some of my denoms got 9 rounds... Are we getting more anonymous???!!! LOL :grin:

How did I get 9 rounds? Never seen this before, and my setting is only for 8 rounds. I keep blinking my eyes to make sure I'm not blind or drunk! lol

upload_2014-11-27_19-35-27.png

Well, I've been using spew.py a bit more, my wallet.dat has grown to 35MB and the QT client hasn't seized up yet. :smile:

Sadly all those tx's aren't appearing on the blockchain in any reasonable amount of time, despite me paying a 0.1DRK fee per tx.

"networkhashps" : 15679409 - how many GPUs does it take to process a poxy 500 transactions?

pointed some MN's to TestNet ... tx to flare
go get em boys and girls ....>>

Hi,want to help but my first attempt at a masternode is failing,hot and cold wallet on same machine, I sent myself to the 'o' address 1000 tdrk, generated a privkey and put it in the config inside darkcoin folder, I am getting invalid masternode address error ?

testnet=1
rpcuser=darkcoinrpc
rpcpassword=totallynotworking
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=92PwcjuQTSHDa5cRWHzkiz3eFRDJSB5Bq3PdqyMwXzw2ASH4UrV
masternodeaddr=mfoFfpXKWuM4BEFreTtHVtb2vWiLNqTsDj:9999
addnode=23.23.186.131

tried 'masternodeaddr=hisserveripadress:9999' as well.

Btw, I can put 3 meg of GPU over night for you guys, is working ok on http://darkcoin.fr:18998/static/

Hi,want to help but my first attempt at a masternode is failing,hot and cold wallet on same machine, I sent myself to the 'o' address 1000 tdrk, generated a privkey and put it in the config inside darkcoin folder, I am getting invalid masternode address error ?

testnet=1
rpcuser=darkcoinrpc
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=mfoFfpXKWuM4BEFreTtHVtb2vWiLNqTsDj:9999
addnode=23.23.186.131

Btw, I can put 3 meg of GPU over night for you guys, is working ok on http://darkcoin.fr:18998/static/
check your port - it's testnet:
masternodeaddr=hisserveripadress:19999

testnet=1
rpcuser=darkcoinrpc
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=mfoFfpXKWuM4BEFreTtHVtb2vWiLNqTsDj:19999
addnode=23.23.186.131

There should be your vps's ip
If you run a hot mn you don't need that line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back