• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here and I have transactions hours old that haven't been confirmed. Do we have people mining? I just set mine to mine... oh ya, didn't someone ask ignition, or who was it, to stop? Could be that the difficulty is super high and we can't get a block solved with him turning off his miners?

I'm downloading v10.17.4 now, but did I miss v10.17.3 or we never had it? What was in v.3? I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread.

same here and I have transactions hours old that haven't been confirmed. Do we have people mining? I just set mine to mine... oh ya, didn't someone ask ignition, or who was it, to stop? Could be that the difficulty is super high and we can't get a block solved with him turning off his miners?
Just in case anyone else has problems, I did -reindex and my transactions showed up. I'm having trouble with my remote desktop, so I'll try to get my wallet up as a masternode again, and send funds to it.

Can anyone tell me what I should see (for making change?) I don't notice anything. I DarkSent 14.54 drk and as far as I can tell, I sent 14.541.

I'm downloading v10.17.4 now, but did I miss v10.17.3 or we never had it? What was in v.3? I can't seem to find it anywhere in this thread.
It appears that v10.17.3 was skipped, or at least the compiled binaries were not released.

I just got my testnet MN on 17.4 :cool:

But I get the error " Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction.

Back when I denominated these funds, a while ago... can't remember, I had it set for 8 rounds. It stopped around 6 rounds, and I never tried for more as there was a release. Now, I've re-set the rounds to 3. It may not like the change, or may not use higher denominated funds when you've set it lower? I don't know.

The change to drop the larger denomination amounts (100 and 500) seems to create incompatibilities between v0.10.16.x and v0.10.17.x denominations, I already pointed that out here and here.

eduffield ?

Sorry for no being properly prepared! I wasn't expecting that much hash on testnet. Nice to know its available though.
Anytime :smile:

I've normally got one or two pots brewing over at the DarkcoinTalk pool, always happy to divert some hash when required.

eduffield

v10.17.4

- the darksend rounds are exceeding the rounds they are set for (i set 2 rounds but the input amounts actually reached 4 rounds --> bug)
- did the testnetwork got forked or something ? i have a lot of transactions not confirmed from 10 hours ago.
current block is 71989 ?

well, the re-index didnt confirm some of my transactions from 11 hours ago ... i'm starting to wonder if they ever do get confirmed now.
wasnt there a way to re-broadcast yr transactions to the network ?

well, the re-index didnt confirm some of my transactions from 11 hours ago ... i'm starting to wonder if they ever do get confirmed now.
wasnt there a way to re-broadcast yr transactions to the network ?

You can also try zapping your wallet with -zapwallettxes, that worked for me.

To rebroadcast, you get the tx hash. Then you need to go to another wallet/daemon and do the opposite

getrawtransaction <your tx id>
sendrawtransaction < hashtag>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back