• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TNABC Conference Starting today

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
http://btcmiami.com

We will have a booth and Presentation (by ryan)
Moocow is working on a new (secret) project to present and explain IS
RNjlxnX.jpg

many community + team members will be present

I will update this thread with whatever images / presentation video/..... i can get
stay tuned ;)

Edit:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/the-north-american-bitcoin-conference.12720/
there might still be some tickets available !!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks to MooCow and team for the awesome "Maker" water dispenser. You might have to give me the plans so I can make one for a maker and robotics group here :p And water is going to be really popular :D

IMG_2016.JPG

Part of a LiveStream from yesterday (no Dash)

Investment Panel - Roger Ver - Genesis Mining

abra (whatever that is)

Bitwage

What gives btc value

Last edited:
Wow, the Bitwage presentation just goes to show how Evan has truly covered all the bases. I never thought of the reasons the Bitwage guy pointed out for having a reputation system, now I can see this will in fact be invaluable to everyone, no matter what you do. It's so amazing all the things Dash Evolution will be capable of, I feel sorry for these startups, because everything will be perfectly integrated in Dash and scaling has already been solved. It blows my mind what Dash is doing and sometimes it takes a series of speeches with these individual projects striving to do all the things Cash already does or soon will do, to drive home the enormity of what Dash is!

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkTU_UUfDc&feature=youtu.be&t=1857
"I put my thumb in the thumbprint reader" :eek::eek::eek:

If this is the new Dash they dream, it is ok for them , but it has nothing to do with us, the anonymous. Not only they are planning to ask our name and our phone number, they even ask for our fingerprints!:(

How comes and a coin that started as "darkcoin", now to ask for fingerprints? I didnt want to believe @GrandMasterDash, but is he finally right? I wonder..

I hope that this "thumbprint reader" was just a marketing bullshit in order to impress the ignorant grandma. I also hope that in case they will try to implement thumbprint readers for the grandmas , the Dash community to react and vomit the spies.

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of its name."

From the above , it is obvious that the name of the beast will be known, thus no need to calculate the number in order to discover the name. Thus the correct translation is "vote the number" and not "calculate the number".

Last edited:
Just gotta say: RYAN NAILED IT!!!!! Well done and thank you so much!!!
"But he said to them : Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."

What exactly did he nailed?

Last edited:
"thumbprint reader"

lol, it will obviously be optional as not all phones have these. it is for convenience/speed and security and will work just like your phone and other apps that make use of that cool tech.
i figured this is something you would be excited about knowing how "concerned" you have been in the past with Identifying people for small .25/.50 dash tips officer demo.:confused:

This is a nice idea. Organise real life meetings, and give dash to those who present their identity card. This is an alternative to the universal dividend idea.

i would not make them present an id card but just install the wallet on their phone.

And what if they get their dash, they go for a walk and they return with another phone and a moustache, before the meeting is end?
o_O

i'm not worried about people wearing disguises to get a few extra dollars of dash.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back