• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The North American Bitcoin Conference

Ryan Taylor

Foundation Member
Preparation for the conference is nearing completion. It has been a lot of work, including planning my presentation, @moocowmoo creating a completely new demonstration of InstantSend (more information to come) and taking delivery of all the materials, @tungfa designing and ordering new exhibitor table runner & banner, ordering new business cards, and getting some rush orders submitted for some cool "Evolution" bags, pens, and Dash stickers.

The conference sponsors ended up providing Dash with FIVE conference tickets, not the THREE initially promised with the package we bought. We ended up inviting two business partners to the conference with the additional tickets. The CEO of Wall of Coins will be attending the conference as our guest. Unfortunately, another business partner we were holding a ticket for with not be able to attend. This means we have one remaining ticket available for a community member that would like to claim it. If you live in the area, or can get to Miami, PM me here on the Forum or via Slack. My only requests are that you at least attend both days of the conference (not necessary to attend the Monday night networking event), and that you spend at least half your time helping at the Dash booth interacting with conference attendees. If you can help set up on Tuesday morning, that would be a bonus.

The ticket is valued at $399.00, so this is a great opportunity to get a free ticket for not a ton of work.

Back