No livestream yet
nope - as nothing to see anyway :rolleyes:
they are just waiting up

Reg Presentation we are planning to do our own recording as last time

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Awesome! Thanks to MooCow and team for the awesome "Maker" water dispenser. You might have to give me the plans so I can make one for a maker and robotics group here :p And water is going to be really popular :D

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
IMG_2016.JPG

Part of a LiveStream from yesterday (no Dash)

Investment Panel - Roger Ver - Genesis Mining

abra (whatever that is)

Bitwage

What gives btc value

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebubar and studioz

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Great sign and thank you so much for that video, I'm going to watch it now :D

Reactions: tungfa

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Wow, the Bitwage presentation just goes to show how Evan has truly covered all the bases. I never thought of the reasons the Bitwage guy pointed out for having a reputation system, now I can see this will in fact be invaluable to everyone, no matter what you do. It's so amazing all the things Dash Evolution will be capable of, I feel sorry for these startups, because everything will be perfectly integrated in Dash and scaling has already been solved. It blows my mind what Dash is doing and sometimes it takes a series of speeches with these individual projects striving to do all the things Cash already does or soon will do, to drive home the enormity of what Dash is!

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkTU_UUfDc&feature=youtu.be&t=1857
"I put my thumb in the thumbprint reader" :eek::eek::eek:

If this is the new Dash they dream, it is ok for them , but it has nothing to do with us, the anonymous. Not only they are planning to ask our name and our phone number, they even ask for our fingerprints!:(

How comes and a coin that started as "darkcoin", now to ask for fingerprints? I didnt want to believe @GrandMasterDash, but is he finally right? I wonder..

I hope that this "thumbprint reader" was just a marketing bullshit in order to impress the ignorant grandma. I also hope that in case they will try to implement thumbprint readers for the grandmas , the Dash community to react and vomit the spies.

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of its name."

From the above , it is obvious that the name of the beast will be known, thus no need to calculate the number in order to discover the name. Thus the correct translation is "vote the number" and not "calculate the number".

Last edited:

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Just gotta say: RYAN NAILED IT!!!!! Well done and thank you so much!!!

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Just gotta say: RYAN NAILED IT!!!!! Well done and thank you so much!!!
"But he said to them : Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."

What exactly did he nailed?

Last edited:

mastermined

May 26, 2014
"thumbprint reader"

lol, it will obviously be optional as not all phones have these. it is for convenience/speed and security and will work just like your phone and other apps that make use of that cool tech.
i figured this is something you would be excited about knowing how "concerned" you have been in the past with Identifying people for small .25/.50 dash tips officer demo.:confused:

This is a nice idea. Organise real life meetings, and give dash to those who present their identity card. This is an alternative to the universal dividend idea.

i would not make them present an id card but just install the wallet on their phone.

And what if they get their dash, they go for a walk and they return with another phone and a moustache, before the meeting is end?
o_O

i'm not worried about people wearing disguises to get a few extra dollars of dash.
:p

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
"thumbprint reader"

lol, it will obviously be optional as not all phones have these. it is for convenience/speed and security and will work just like your phone and other apps that make use of that cool tech.
i figured this is something you would be excited about knowing how "concerned" you have been in the past with Identifying people for small .25/.50 dash tips officer demo.:confused:

o_O

:p
@mastermined

It doesnt matter what I said or what I didnt. What it matters is what the prophecies are saying.

But lets have a look now at my worthless words. On what it concers what I have said, you missed my next post. Just below, in the very same thread you pointed (and as long as it is well known that I am always in favor of anonymity and I hate Identity cards) I gave you the alternative solution in order for people to be able to receive the universal dividend without being forced to present their identity card.
And what if they get their dash, they go for a walk and they return with another phone and a moustache, before the meeting is end?

The only way to solve this is for all meetings (in case you have several meetings in different places-towns) to take place at the exact same time, and to be closed door meetings. After a specified time, the doors of all the concurrent meetings close and nobody is allowed to enter anymore, only to leave. So you can install the wallet and give the dash tip in their phone, whithout duplicates.
So please the next time read all my messages (at least those in the same thread), before accusing me of being an "officer".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.