Stupid Developer Slaves. The budget full of advertising, but they keep working.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
The dash budget system is once again full of approved advertising proposals. Not a single proposal about development resides there.

Despite this, the dash developers keep working. I wonder what kind of persons are the development team of Dash? How much do they earn? Can their wage be compared with the flood of money received by advertisers?

But wait, maybe even the dash code team does not really work. They just use code from other open source projects. Nobody is working, the code is lent by other open source projects, and the dash bubble keeps inflating. So everyone is pleased.

OFFTOPIC, but so true
Couldn't explain more the popularity of some bloggers

View attachment 5428

Last edited:

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
"Promotion" is something pretty much anybody can do. It's not a surprise that most people put forward proposals within their limited skill set of "talking loudly" when that is the only thing they know how to do...

Once DashDrive lands it'll be time for the talkers to talk.

jeffh

May 8, 2017
"Promotion" is something pretty much anybody can do. It's not a surprise that most people put forward proposals within their limited skill set of "talking loudly" when that is the only thing they know how to do...

Once DashDrive lands it'll be time for the talkers to talk.
Too true. I've got big plans for next year once the DAPI starts rolling out. Just not worth the effort of doing stuff with Dash in its current state when all of it will be rendered obsolete very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Too true. I've got big plans for next year once the DAPI starts rolling out. Just not worth the effort of doing stuff with Dash in its current state when all of it will be rendered obsolete very soon.

What is this DAPI and Dashdrive?
I am not aware of it.

jeffh

May 8, 2017
What is this DAPI and Dashdrive?
I am not aware of it.
Dude you comment on literally everything in these forums and yet don't even know what's in the roadmap for Dash.

Ftoole

Aug 20, 2017
If u would come to the dashverse from your universe you would know with the large dash price increase dash core has plenty of money to keep them afloat so they want do another proposal till they have spent all that dash they are sitting on.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
If u would come to the dashverse from your universe you would know with the large dash price increase dash core has plenty of money to keep them afloat so they want do another proposal till they have spent all that dash they are sitting on.
No matter how much money the dash code team earns, it is is a tiny nutshell in front of the huge money the advertisers (some of them also inside the core team) receive.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
True but we can only fund development to the level they request.
You have build a trust system because you trust specific developers. Thats why your system is centralized. Your design is similar to a cenralized state, and your developers are a bunch of salary slaves, like the public servants are. Most of these salary slaves do not actualy work. Most of their work is a copy-paste of the work of other opensource developers outside, but you are not aware of it because you are stupid. You should, at least, pay also the open source developers that your wage-slaves copy-paste from, shouldn't you?

You should not expect for the developers to pay in order to be able to propose. You should facilitate them to add proposals. If not pay them for the proposals they make, at least let them propose for free. You should build an alternative budget system, that facilitates independant free developers and testers to work, and to compete eachother.
  1. Give voting power to more actors (see also here).
  2. Issue category tags to the proposals, and make them searchable.
  3. Change the linear structure of the governance proposal system, and make it a tree.
  4. Let the proposals be classiffied into the tree branches and let them stay there forever (see also here), waiting to be voted by all actors.
  5. Vote the numbers, thus vote a voting threshold (a percentage of the total number of voters). Whenever the votes of a proposal are above this voting_threshold/percentage, this proposal becomes a payee candidate during the budget finalization (that occurs periodically).
Otherwise this highly centralized development team you rely on, and the linear (and high fee) proposal system you rely on, will be the cause of many bad.

Developer slaves are not like the filthy advertisers. The open source developers know the IP addresses of the masternodes. So they know where to target and where to inject faulty code updates. Whenever an opensource code is copied-pasted by your trusty Dash code team, and whenever you accept updates from this opensource into your masternode system, you may become the subject of this kind of attack. Let me give you an example on this.

DashDrive will be implemented using a software called IPFS. Whenever an update occurs for IPFS, the IPFS developers (whose work has been copied-pasted by your Dash code team without giving a dime) could add the below code into the site responsible to distribute their update:

If (IP = Ftoole's IP) then download the faulty update, else download the correct one.

Both faulty and correct updates will have the signature of the developers. So everyone else in the internet will receive the correct update, but you will have the faulty one! You may say, I will download the update from a proxy. But what if the developers require all updates to be download directly by sites they own, and they send faulty updates to all known proxies? Ban the proxies, this is what wikipedia does, this is what so many others are doing. So why not the opensource developers do the same?

Beware of the slaves, because if the slaves are freed , you are lost.

Last edited:

yocko

Feb 7, 2017
behind you
Dash Address
XqWRVQSoUyrMQ7TDHqz5zcFd1xxdQEDR3D
You have build a trust system because you trust specific developers. Thats why your system is centralized. Your design is similar to a cenralized state, and your developers are a bunch of salary slaves, like the public servants are. Most of these salary slaves do not actualy work. Most of their work is a copy-paste of the work of other opensource developers outside, but you are not aware of it because you are stupid. You should, at least, pay also the open source developers that your wage-slaves copy-paste from, shouldn't you?

You should not expect for the developers to pay in order to be able to propose. You should facilitate them to add proposals. If not pay them for the proposals they make, at least let them propose for free. You should build an alternative budget system, that facilitates independant free developers and testers to work, and to compete eachother.

Otherwise this highly centralized development team you rely on, and the linear (and high fee) proposal system you rely on, will be the cause of many bad.

Developer slaves are not like the filthy advertisers. The open source developers know the IP addresses of the masternodes. So they know where to target and where to inject faulty code updates. Whenever an opensource code is copied-pasted by your trusty Dash code team, and whenever you accept updates from this opensource into your masternode system, you may become the subject of this kind of attack. Let me give you an example on this.

DashDrive will be implemented using a software called IPFS. Whenever an update occurs for IPFS, the IPFS developers (whose work has been copied-pasted by your Dash code team without giving a dime) could add the below code into the site responsible to distribute their update:

If (IP = Ftoole's IP) then download the faulty update, else download the correct one.

Both faulty and correct updates will have the signature of the developers. So everyone else in the internet will receive the correct update, but you will have the faulty one! You may say, I will download the update from a proxy. But what if the developers require all updates to be download directly by sites they own, and they send faulty updates to all known proxies? Ban the proxies, this is what wikipedia does, this is what so many others are doing. So why not the opensource developers do the same?

Beware of the slaves, because if the slaves are freed , you are lost.

You my friend are very stupid!

acidburn

May 26, 2014
Your walking a very fine line there demo. Be very careful.

Can you back up these claims please? I want to see evidence of copy and paste and who is doing such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Your walking a very fine line there demo. Be very careful.

Can you back up these claims please? I want to see evidence of copy and paste and who is doing such.

They have copy-paste the whole bitcoin code, havent they?
You are giving a lot of money to your "trusty" core team for copying-pasting-porting the code, but not a penny to the opensource developers (who actually wrote the code).
Am I wrong? Isnt this a sufficient evidence for you?

Last edited:

strophy

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Dash Support Group
Feb 13, 2016
Forking and backporting is not the same as copy-paste. There is tons of original work being done, as even a cursory glance at github will demonstrate. Post evidence of unattributed copying or own up to the fact that you're actually just trolling here ;)

Reactions: tungfa and yocko

acidburn

May 26, 2014
I think it’s safe to say that demo doesn’t have a clue what’s going on! Never mind about programming.

Reactions: Ftoole and yocko

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Forking and backporting is not the same as copy-paste.
I say it is similar, but lets say for the sake of the discussion that it is not. You are paying people for forking and backporting code. Dont you think that it is fair to pay also the people who actually wrote the code?

I have create a stupid sortable table and wrote a little code in
https://demodun.github.io/mnowatch/
If you pay me (you wont, I know that), is it fair for me to get all the money? What about @elbereth who wrote the api? What about people who wrote jquery plugin?

acidburn

May 26, 2014
That’s the whole point of open source you idiot! You think people write code for free? Some do and open source it. Others get paid and still open source it.

Reactions: yocko

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
That’s the whole point of open source you idiot! You think people write code for free? Some do and open source it. Others get paid and still open source it.
Thats not the whole point of open source. Thats the whole point of specific licenses!
Some stupid developer slaves write open source code and let companies get profit of them, while some others do not.
Check the lisenses of the open source code you are using. Shall I do it myself?

Last edited:

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Knock yourself out!

You are also using a masternode linux system , dont you? Is all the open source software used in your masternode system free for commercial purposes?

acidburn

May 26, 2014
I have no idea what your smoking but I think you need to fork bitcoin and show us all the right way of doing things. You clearly have issues with dash and how we do things around here.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
I have no idea what your smoking but I think you need to fork bitcoin and show us all the right way of doing things. You clearly have issues with dash and how we do things around here.

Mnowatch project will extend its investigations to the operating system that the masternodes are using.
And in case a masternode is hosted to an open source operating system and/or uses software that it is not free for commercial uses, I will report it.

nmap -sT -O ip_address

Last edited:

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Furthermore I think that you should cut some of the expenses you give to the filthy advertisers, and give a tip to the developer slaves whose code you are using, and who offer their opensource code free for commercial use. Because if you dont, they may wake up one day, realize how much slaves they are, and change their license.

I think @camosoul 's quote says it all.

Stop paying those who talk loudly, and start paying those who work silently.
I will not stop talking loudly about it...

Last edited:

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Of course I have issues with dash. The same issues I have with bitcoin, with fiat money, and with the gold standard. All of them, when distributed, they ignore the new generation. All of them are used by the old greedy generation, as medium in order to opress and enslave the young people.

But I have neither the money nor the computers nor the network resources, in order to fork bitcoin and create a fair coin for all generations. Neither I am smart enough to do this fork, nor good enough as a programmer.

I am yet another person who talks loudly, because it is the only thing I can do. But at least I am not asking to be paid for that, neither I am telling lies, like the filthy advertisers are doing.

Last edited:

yocko

Feb 7, 2017
behind you
Dash Address
Of course I have issues with dash. The same issues I have with bitcoin, with fiat money, and with the gold standard. All of them, when distributed, they ignore the new generation. All of them are used by the old greedy generation, as medium in order to opress and enslave the young people.

But I have neither the money nor the computers nor the network resources, in order to fork bitcoin and create a fair coin for all generations. Neither I am smart enough to do this fork, nor good enough as a programmer.

I am yet another person who talks loudly because it is the only thing I can do. But at least I am not asking to be paid for that, neither I am telling lies like the filthy advertisers are doing.
So you don't have the intelligence as you say but instead of trying to learn and educating yourself you want to kick and scream about people who are actually out there trying and becoming successful?
You don't need a lot of money to make huge money in crypto so what have you not done should be your question!
And if you one day make money through your efforts (highly doubt it) then you will be one of these people you are perusing with hate!
Get off your lazy arse and act rather than talk shit about others that are out there trying.

younglegend

Jan 1, 2017
I am very pleased with pace of our developer team, however they have good stake already by just being early bird.

and hope it is satisfying job as they will leave legacy being the part of the best crypto currency in the world.

Looking at current bubble dash is still under priced. At current bubble dash copy gets 8billion market cap

tether like ripple at $55 billion market cap.

Although I want to see the fund gets used in more research and development.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
So you don't have the intelligence as you say but instead of trying to learn and educating yourself you want to kick and scream about people who are actually out there trying and becoming successful?
You don't need a lot of money to make huge money in crypto so what have you not done should be your question!
And if you one day make money through your efforts (highly doubt it) then you will be one of these people you are perusing with hate!
Get off your lazy arse and act rather than talk shit about others that are out there trying.
But I dont want to become rich. I remain poor by choice. I want to convince people. I would like to be paid with people's faith and support for the cause I serve, I dont want to be paid in money. Money is useless in my universe. And it is useless in your universe too, you just dont know it yet. But you will understand that, in a 100 years from now.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Last edited:

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
Although I want to see the fund gets used in more research and development.
I occasionaly hear this wish, since I am subscribed in this forum, almost two years from now.
Where is the research and development in the budget?
Dont you think that something goes wrong here?

yocko

Feb 7, 2017
behind you
Dash Address
But I dont want to become rich. I remain poor by choice. I want to convince people. I would like to be paid with people's faith and support for the cause I serve, I dont want to be paid in money. Money is useless in my universe. And it is useless in your universe too, you just dont know it yet. But you will understand that, in a 100 years from now.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Yeah well I'm not religious at all and money is handy right now so I will use it. I'm sure in your religious beliefs it says somewhere not to harass and target good people.
You are a