• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spies in Core Team, Censorship etc

Anything that goes against the narrative is trolling. How dare you even mention this! All speech must be controlled! This subject matter has not been approved by the DASH Bureau of Thought Crime Prevention.... Prepare to be marginalized, in the name of pure thought!

Anything that goes against the narrative is trolling. How dare you even mention this! All speech must be controlled! This subject matter has not been approved by the DASH Bureau of Thought Crime Prevention.... Prepare to be marginalized, in the name of pure thought!
And queue the thread closure for off topic(non pro Dash discussion).

And queue the thread closure for off topic(non pro Dash discussion).

Doubt it, sections like development news should have tight moderation imho but general is more, well, general and even the trolls occasionally have something useful to say, kind of like the "infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters" principle ;)

You guys realize that if people start bumping a thread for no reason other than to call out the moderators and predict that they are going to lock the thread, then that's actually an appropriate reason to lock the thread especially if you keep doing it. It's like they aren't doing it so you try to keep pushing the boundaries so that you can say 'i told you so'. Let's grow up folks!

You guys realize that if people start bumping a thread for no reason other than to call out the moderators and predict that they are going to lock the thread, then that's actually an appropriate reason to lock the thread especially if you keep doing it. It's like they aren't doing it so you try to keep pushing the boundaries so that you can say 'i told you so'. Let's grow up folks!

They are bumping the thread because the problems that this thread deals with are important and have not been resolved yet.

Last edited:

If the thread title wasn't changed by GrandMasterDash then this is the thread title chosen by UdjinM6 after the off-topic posts where moved out of the 12.1 announcement thread, I don't know about you but that doesn't suggest the core team are too worried about these kind of discussions to me.

And not only switch off the payments. Here follows the list of what Evan and the core team can change (or switch off) any time at all the 4271 running masternodes, without asking anyone about it:

#define SPORK_2_INSTANTX_DEFAULT 978307200 //2001-1-1
#define SPORK_3_INSTANTX_BLOCK_FILTERING_DEFAULT 1424217600 //2015-2-18
#define SPORK_5_MAX_VALUE_DEFAULT 1000 //1000 DASH (<---this is the masternodes collateral)
#define SPORK_7_MASTERNODE_SCANNING_DEFAULT 978307200 //2001-1-1
#define SPORK_8_MASTERNODE_PAYMENT_ENFORCEMENT_DEFAULT 4070908800 //OFF
#define SPORK_9_MASTERNODE_BUDGET_ENFORCEMENT_DEFAULT 4070908800 //OFF
#define SPORK_10_MASTERNODE_PAY_UPDATED_NODES_DEFAULT 4070908800 //OFF
#define SPORK_11_RESET_BUDGET_DEFAULT 0
#define SPORK_12_RECONSIDER_BLOCKS_DEFAULT 0
#define SPORK_13_ENABLE_SUPERBLOCKS_DEFAULT 4070908800 //OFF

This is of course only what I have read into the opensource code (and I have not read all the code yet). Additionaly, there are also the compiled binaries where no independant tester has ever checked them whether more hidden sporks exist there or not. I wonder why the masternodes owners, while they keep voting and paying for marketeers for feasts and for conferences, why they have not yet asked an independant tester to check the masternode binaries for hidden sporks or even worst for password stealer trojans.

The trust the masternode owners put in the core team, seems suspicious to me. Trust , but verify should be the rational thing to happen.

I wonder why the above message is hidden.
It is rated :
Dumb x 3 ( @JGCMiner @qwizzie @aleix )
Agree x 2 ( @GrandMasterDash @Solarminer )
troll.png
Trolling x 2 ( @tungfa @Dunedoo )
Winner x 1 ( @TheDashGuy )

...while other mesages with 3 trolling (or 3 dump) are still visible.
It seems to me that with 4 negative ratings, the message is hidden regardless how many positive ratings it received.

Does anyone knows the rule that makes a message hidden?

Last edited:
Back