• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ratings @demo received

demo

Here I will post the statistics of the people who rated me.
I will not bother you posting again and again, I will just edit this first page.
Those statistics are exported from my profile's https://www.dash.org/forum/account/ratings-received
This page is under construction.
--------------------------------------------------------
@Macrochip rated with
clear.png
troll.png
1 Disl, 4 dumb --- (
last rate casted: 21/1/2017 - first rate casted: May 14, 2016) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)
@ceti rated with 73
troll.png
. 25 dumb --- (last rate casted: 7/2/2017 - first rate casted: 15/1/2017 ) --- ratetracker (under contruction)
@tungfa rated with
clear.png
troll.png
, 3 Disag, 7 dumb, 1 info
--- (last rate casted: 24/1/2017 - first rate casted: Aug 4, 2016) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)
@aleix rated with
clear.png
troll.png
, 2 Disag, 36 dumb --- (
last rate casted: 21/1/2017 - first rate casted: May 23, 2016) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)
@flare rated 21
troll.png
, 3 dumb, 1 Disag, 1 DisLike, 1 Like (
last rate casted: 16/11/2017 10:34 PM - first rate casted :May 15, 2016 ) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)

@chenriquelira rated 28 dumb, ( last rate casted: May 16, 2016 - first rate casted :May 15, 2016 ) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)
@noobtrader 13
troll.png
, 2 dumb, 0 Disag, 0 DisLike, 2 Old (
last rate casted: Sep 13, 2016 - first rate casted :May 22, 2016 ) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)

@UdjinM6 rated 2 Informative, 1 Agree, 5 Funny, 1 Like ( last rate casted: Nov 22, 2016 - first rate casted : Jun 20, 2016 ) --- ratetracker ( under contruction)
@JGCMiner rated ...

@Nitya Sattva rated ...
@qwizzie rated ...
@GrandMasterDash rated ...
@Walter rated ...
@daf rated ...
@TheDashGuy rated ...
@raganius rated ...
@Druid rated ...
@bhkien rated ...
@qwizzie rated ...
@bandidorl rated ...
@mastermined rated ...

@Solarminer rated ...
@Stealth923 rated ...
@Dunedoo rated ...
@Raptor73 rated ...
@TroyDASH rated ...
@studioz rated ...
@mranderson010 rated ...
@AjM rated ...
@fible1 rated ...
@babygiraffe rated ...
@illlefr4u rated ...
@calnaughtonjnr rated ...
@TaoOfSatoshi rated ...
@alex-ru rated ...
@kodaxx rated ...
@Muntic0re rated ...
@555007 rated ...
@bertlebbert rated ...
@Sub-Ether rated ...
@toknormal rated ...
@halso rated ...
@HashPower2CashShower rated ...
@Molefish rated ...
@BenTucker rated ...
@chenriquelira rated ...
@Jesse rated ...
@ec1warc1 rated ...
@Napoleon Dynamite rated ...
@GNULinuxGuy rated ...
@Geekz_ rated ...
@stan.distortion rated ...
@Dworf rated ...
@logicalmayhem rated ...
@Willy Woo rated ...
@king dashlanes rated ...
@Super8 rated ...
@David rated ...
@MangledBlue rated ...
@itscrazybro rated ...
@FungibilityMan rated ...
@Doofershmirtz rated ...
@dotbeee rated ...
@splawik21 rated ...
@DashNation rated ...
@Lebubar rated ...
@kot rated ...
@itscrazybro rated ...
@Bridgewater rated ...
@Jeztah rated ...
@camosoul rated ...
@BolehVPN rated ...
@polp rated ...
@Pal rated ...
@rustycase rated ...
@nmarley rated ...
@Vedran Yoweri rated ...
@Defacto rated ...
@moocowmoo rated ...
@demo3 rated ...
@Sapereaude rated ...
@yidakee rated ...
@nemo rated ...
@demo2 rated ...
@Alexy rated ...
@IronVape rated ...
@Lariondos rated ...
clear.png

clear.png

Last edited:
I would appreciate if someone could find me a way to automate the above.

Although I discovered some nice insects (for ex. @ceti who rated 30 messages as trolls in 4 minutes! He is a fast reader, isnt he?) it remains very difficult for me to extract the statistics, as long as I am counting manually....:(

Ok...I know nobody will help me on this.
this place has no usefull persons, only marketeers, advertisers e.t.c.
so let me try to write the script alone...
this script is under construction.

Code:
#!/bin/bash

#First Login to https://www.dash.org/forum/login/
curl --user name:password https://www.dash.org/forum/login/ -v
#or maybe this?
wget --save-cookies cookies.txt --keep-session-cookies --post-data="username=foo&password=bar" "https://www.dash.org/forum/login/"
#or use  PhantomJS or Selenium ?

#then extract info
c=0
n=1
while [ $c -le 0 ]
do
s=`wget -v "https://www.dash.org/forum/account/ratings-received?page="$n`
names=`cat $s|grep "rated your post"|cut -f2 -d"<"|cut -f1 -d">"`
c=`cat $s|grep "Unfortunately, none of your content has received any ratings yet." |wc -l`
n=$(( n+1 ))
done

Last edited:
It's okay, they get back their medicine.. I return the favour and mark them as Trolling. Let the wars being here and we'll just escalate it until I've had enough of it, then I'll just take down the main dash website again

When I will manage to write the above script, yet another srcipt will be written.

With this second script I will troll rate all the post of the insects who troll rated me (like @ceti and some others who are obviously alternative accounts)

The community must be informed of the sneaky tactics of some people around here.

If you start to run scripts/bots on this forum you will get banned.

When @ceti rated 30 post in 4 minutes, this is not a script?
If you do not ban him, then I will run the appropriate scripts in order to protect myself, inform the community and reveal the sneaky tactics of the trolls.
WHO IS AFRAID OF THE INFORMATION OVER HERE?

Last edited:
When @ceti rated 30 post in 4 minutes, this is not a script?
If you do not ban him, then I will run the appropriate scripts in order to protect myself, inform the community and reveal the sneaky tactics of the trolls.
WHO IS AFRAID OF THE INFORMATION OVER HERE?
I don't know when he rated you 30 times in four minutes, but that is 8 seconds per rating, perfectly doable without scripts... specially because you post so many times in the same thread.

You've already been warned, if you run scripts, you'll be banned. And don't try to make this about freedom. You post all kind of things all the time. 99% of people don't agree and yet you are still able to post.

I don't know when he rated you 30 times in four minutes, but that is 8 seconds per rating, perfectly doable without scripts... specially because you post so many times in the same thread.

You've already been warned, if you run scripts, you'll be banned. And don't try to make this about freedom. You post all kind of things all the time. 99% of people don't agree and yet you are still able to post.
Of course you know. You are a core team member, and you have access to the forum database. Look there. Or in case you have no rights to the database , then ask a core team friend of yours who has access to the forum database, and he will confirm my claims.

You have to distinguish WHY we consider the script a bad thing. The script is considered a bad thing because someone rates without reading the posts. This is exactly what @ceti did. So with or without script, what he did was bad.

And after all nobody knows if he uses a script or not, as long as a script may be easily delayed 8 or more seconds, in order to imitate a legitimate user.

Last edited:
Just dropped a troll bomb on your ass. Was that a script, too, dim-o?
80 troll rates within 24 minutes, but the last eight of them within the same minute.
It could be a script. Who knows? Only you.

@fernando
A Captcha should be added when rating, in order to prevent people from bomb rating or from rating without reading the messages.

Last edited:
Someome who is a masternode and has 5 dash in order to pay the fee.
I am not a masternodes, I have not 5 Dash, so I cannot do it.
That was not my question. Why does someone has to write the code to add the rate limit (or the captcha) feature?

Back