• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Official Statement On Rebranding To Dash

I'm confident that we will greatly succeed with this name, there are so many possibilities. Let the DASH chapter begin! There is much to do...
As long as the legal issues are sorted out, thats my main concern, don't want to get knobbled by a hidden agenda further down the road and have another identity crisis!

A brave new era! Not an easy feat. Rolling up sleeves to help plow the course of history!

DASH ticker it obvious! Its the ticker AND the name, c'mon!

stand people. I am a member of the old community dashcoin. tell me what will happen to the original dashcoin?

I agree ISO compliant would be ideal. Also curious for what happens to the old Dashcoin.

stand people. I am a member of the old community dashcoin. tell me what will happen to the original dashcoin?

It would remain Dashcoin, I guess... one does not negate the other. Its legacy, just like basic software dev.
At worse Dashcoin will piggy-back on Darkcoin's move and gain some momentum from us. Only exchange is Poloniex.

UMZkDsu.png

I think DASH is the best choice, it makes everything very consistent and easy to understand.
But ISO compliance is more professional and it's one less thing that would need to be changed in the future if it does gain widespread adoption. I say we start acting like we want to be taken seriously now and differentiate ourselves from the DOGE and MONA and CLAMs in the sea of generic cryptocurrencies.

But ISO compliance is more professional and it's one less thing that would need to be changed in the future if it does gain widespread adoption. I say we start acting like we want to be taken seriously now and differentiate ourselves from the DOGE and MONA and CLAMs in the sea of generic cryptocurrencies.

THANK YOU RAZE !!!!!

XDD

it just works

Back