• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I need your kindly guideline to become dashminer,

I came from indonesia, and i still newbie related this matter,

how i can becoming the dashminer?

and how i should know the id of my wallet,

any idea?

and also are there any ways to convert dash coin to current currency (Rupiah),

how ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
Been lurking dash for about a month now. Been slowly collecting some dash and other crypto on exchanges, but now seriously thinking about making an investment.
Considering investing into mining, but not sure if its worth it. Any thoughts on investing into an ASIC or just buying the dash straight up?

Доброе время, я Святослав из России. Мы будем работать с Dash и предоставлять обменный пункт

Hi Everyone,
Joonwoo from Korea and invested/am interested in Dash. I am glad to join this community since members are very active and Dash is moving forward with great plans.
I would like to have opportunity to learn from everyone and spread good news about Dash with my fellow Koreans.

Hi everyone!
I'm a Dash enthusiast from Portugal...! A software developer who loves blockchain technology! :)

Temos aqui muitos utilizadores de Dash de Portugal? :D

I would love to help to grow the community of Dash users here in Portugal. ;)

I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Thank you

Hi, have been lurking a while. Watched the various videos out there and read up on the pros & cons - naturally, I smugly opted to go for DASH as my first crypto purchase ....

first step: BUY BITCOIN! wait what??

Anyway, hope to learn & contribute where I can. Some big exchanges here in hong kong (gatecoin) - would be great to see some adoption of DASH here. Though big competition from RFID instant payments (Octopus card) - hope to see the time where the additional benefits of digital cash are no longer outweighed by the additional effort required by the end user - on tenterhooks for evolution.

Cheers

Hi there,
Robert from Europe. I`m with altcoins since 2015 and with dash since I bough 45dash at $8 and still keeping them :). I now want to start mining but it is hard to get D3s :)

Cheers!

This is David Nick from Pakistan and I would like to tell people why i am here, i am an internet marketer and a passionate ideas executer.

Hello DASHNation!

New member here!

My name is Omer (Omar), I'm a multinational (Turkish/American) entrepreneur / finance guy from Boulder, CO.

Been a hardcore believer in DASH! Love the fact that you stayyed loyal to their mission to be a fast affordable crypto w/ real wide usage, and did not stray away to become an expensive commodity.

Would love to contribute and be part of your unique team! Please let me know how I can be of assistance?

Best Regards.
- Omer Faruk Batan
In Crypto We Trust ฿ Ξ Ð Ł ɱ Ʀ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back