NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boblonely6

Jun 20, 2018
Hi! Help me please, search in a forum hasn't yielded result, there is a subject connected with arbitration of cryptocurrency in particular dash?

RichDesign

Apr 9, 2018
Hello Guys...

I'm Richard Mendoza the first Crypto Goldsmith and one of the first entrepreneurs to use Dash as a payment method in Venezuela and the World.

Big hug.

vgmyla

Jun 27, 2018
Hi friends ;)!!

I'm so Happy to start in the Dash world.

It will be an experience, walking into the future of digital money. :)

Reactions: TaoOfSatoshi

JefferyHewitt

Jun 29, 2018
bookamaxicab.com.sg
I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Agree

billceasar

Jun 28, 2018
Hello! I'm a newbie here, I just join your community and i like to share and gain some valuable knowledge from you all. So I like to introduce myself, I am Bill Ceasar.

Reactions: Dash España

DASH Trujillo

Jul 3, 2018
Trujillo, Venezuela
Hello DASH Community, I am here in representation of our DASH Trujillo community, from now on, I will make some post and updates of our projects to keep you informed. Projects in favor of the DASH ecosystem and contributing to Venezuela becoming the first DASH Nation! Regards,

Reactions: Dash España

AndrewD

May 31, 2018
Hola un saludo a toda la comunidad de habla hispana, represento al equipo de DASH San luis, Argentina , y en colaboración con otras redes! Espero se genere un mutuo interes para formar nuevos equipos,

saludos

Dash Mexico DF

Jul 3, 2018
Saludos desde ciudad de Mexico soy ingeniero me llao Gerson Leal y estoy a la orden para empezar a trabajar en la red DASH

Am from Venezuela but i gonna live definitly here so all the people from mexico DF get in contact with me

Noram Singer

Jul 6, 2018
Los Angeles
www.getcontactnumber.com
I am the technical content writer I am passionate about writing technical issues which users mostly facing on computer software, hardware, printer, antivirus security and also writing on how to install, download, configure software, email on your computer PC.

error

Jul 10, 2018
www.ringingliberty.com
Dash Address
XiPrd2m2QgPny8yzAKP6fdYgmhSFC2a7Rj
I'm Michael, and I've been involved with Bitcoin since 2010 and Dash since it was named Darkcoin. I have this bad habit of spending all my money instead of HODLing.

Status
Not open for further replies.